Page 12 of 71 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718223262 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

With their true powers unleashed, the gods stepped up their game. Old relationships were tested, past alliances were broken. Sons accused mothers, sisters accused brothers. One argument in particular got pretty heated.

Hades: haha i am so awesome
    Hermes: haha no i am
    Hades: no ur gay
    Hermes: no u

The rest of the gods sat back and watched the entertainment. Hephaestus left to go get some popcorn at the Mount Olympus concession stand (10 drachma for a small? Outrageous!). On his way there he heard a sweet sound. A soft, melodious singing. He had to find the source, nothing else mattered. He ended up on the island of the sirens, and listened attentively as they continued their alluring song. Afterward, they moved on, but one of them stayed behind and stuck her hand out, waiting. "Oh, a tip?" asked Hephaestus, patting himself down as he did so. "Sorry, I can't spare any change, you know, with this economy." The siren was not pleased with this response so it ate him.

Hephaestus was a Drunk Bus Driver, played by Laddy. Thanks for playing!

Day 1 Final Votecount
    Hephaestus (4) - Asclepius, Persephone, Hestia, (self-vote)
    Hades (3) - Hera, Hermes, Apollo
    Apollo (2) - Artemis, Hemera
    Tyche (2) - Helios, Nyx
    Hestia (2) - Poseidon, Hebe
    Poseidon (2) - Cerberus, Hygieia
    Athena (2) - Aphrodite, (self-vote)
    Hera (1) - Dionysus
    Nyx (1) - Tyche
    Hermes (1) - Hades
    Hemera (0) - Apollo
    Cerberus (0) - Hermes
    Hebe (0) - Hestia

Not voting:
    Ares, Athena, Demeter, Eilithyia, Eros, Hephaestus

No-vote:
    Medusa

Night 1 begins now and last 24 hours or until all night actions are in. So get those actions in quickly so we can start back up!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Night and then day finally broke on Mount Olympus. The gods had a tiresome couple of days and were grateful for the extra time to sort things out. When Helios's chariot finally signified morning, the gods heard a voice from below. "Hey, down here," it said. They looked around but saw nothing. "Down here, under the world." All eyes went to Hades, but he shook his head. "DOWN HERE!" Finally they looked down to see Atlas, holder of the world, was speaking. "Zeus wanted me to give you something," he said. "A note. Hold on."

He reached into his back pocket to take out the note, but he forgot that the world takes two hands to carry. He dropped it and it went rolling, and poor Athena, Cerberus, and Medusa were crushed.

Athena was a Blind Vanilla Town Handcuffed to Another Blind Vanilla Town, played by f f freak. Thanks for playing!

Cerberus was a Blind Vanilla Town Handcuffed to Another Blind Vanilla Town, played by Guardian XIII. Thanks for playing!

Medusa was a Vanilla Town, played by eternal essence and Jiro. Thanks for playing! Sorry you didn't get to learn your role before you died. =/

"Oh, sorry about that," Atlas shrugged. "Anyway, here is the note." He read it: "My children, as Atlas knows it takes great strength to hold up the world. There are some among you who have shown that strength with your peers, being so revered to have not gotten any votes thus far. For that reason I am making Dionysus and Hygieia king and queen of Olympus for the day, giving them twice the say in all matters that take place."

Game Info:
    For not getting any votes cast against them so far (including self-votes at the end of the day for not voting), Dionysus and Hygieia's votes will count double today (their single vote will count twice; they do not get two votes).

Day ends in 24 hours or with a majority lynch. With 23 votes to be cast it takes 12 votes for a majority.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

I'm assuming two scum groups, two killshots. The blind townies handcuffed to each other sounds like a Brothers setup without knowing they're Brothers. Yes?

Oh wow. Such terrible luck. Well, I do wish for good fortunes for the rest of us today and here's to hoping no one gets lynched today!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Helios View Post
    I'm assuming two scum groups, two killshots. The blind townies handcuffed to each other sounds like a Brothers setup without knowing they're Brothers. Yes?
    Or maybe a serial killer? The 3 players that died hadn't really contributed much to helping town which makes their deaths all the stranger

What I'm dying to know is why Hestia was so anxious to save Hades?

Day 0 Final Votecount
    Medusa - 4: Hygieia, Eilithyia, Apollo, Hemera
    Eros - 2: Hestia, Athena
    Hemera - 2: Poseidon, Hera
    Nyx - 2: Persephone, (self-vote)
    Aphrodite - 2: Hermes, (self-vote)
    Hera - 2: Hebe, Hephaestus
    Hephaestus - 1: Eros
    Persephone - 1: Helios
    Apollo - 1: Medusa
    Helios - 1: Demeter
    Eilithyia - 1: Tyche
    Hermes - 1: Asclepius
    Asclepius - 1: Dionysus

Day 1 Final Votecount
    Hephaestus (4) - Asclepius, Persephone, Hestia, (self-vote)
    Hades (3) - Hera, Hermes, Apollo
    Apollo (2) - Artemis, Hemera
    Tyche (2) - Helios, Nyx
    Hestia (2) - Poseidon, Hebe
    Poseidon (2) - Cerberus, Hygieia
    Athena (2) - Aphrodite, (self-vote)
    Hera (1) - Dionysus
    Nyx (1) - Tyche
    Hermes (1) - Hades

Focusing on those who voted for dead townspeople! Hygieia, Eilithyia, Apollo, Hemera, Eros, Asclepius, Persephone, Hestia, Aphrodite.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche
    Oh wow. Such terrible luck. Well, I do wish for good fortunes for the rest of us today and here's to hoping no one gets lynched today!
    Crazy lady, lynching is a good thing. As long as it's a bad guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo
    Or maybe a serial killer? The 3 players that died hadn't really contributed much to helping town which makes their deaths all the stranger
    Not really. It's pretty normal to go after the people that don't have connections to the people that are talking.

I'm pretty suspicious of Dionysus and Hygieia now too though. Pretty much inactive & now with double voting power. If they are scum town is smurfed!

Oh why hello Helios, good to see you up and posting, thoughts on everything that's happened?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Apollo View Post

I quite clearly explained my vote Apollo, I felt that Hades was being loud so if he's mafia we'll figure it out in time, whereas Hephaestus was skating through unnoticed, which was more of a threat. I also gave ample time, waiting for until mere minutes before the deadline to make the killshot! No one was around to discuss it though.

Why didn't you speak up on who you would've killed as you where clearly online, but told me to make the shot! Afraid of getting involved?

I'm pretty suspicious of Dionysus and Hygieia now too though. Pretty much inactive & now with double voting power. If they are scum town is smurfed!
    Why does that make you suspicious of them. There have been less active people. Both of them have voted, at least. Thinking they're suspicious based on a decision made by the moderator? WUT.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hestia View Post
    Oh why hello Helios, good to see you up and posting, thoughts on everything that's happened?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Apollo View Post

I quite clearly explained my vote Apollo, I felt that Hades was being loud so if he's mafia we'll figure it out in time, whereas Hephaestus was skating through unnoticed, which was more of a threat. I also gave ample time, waiting for until mere minutes before the deadline to make the killshot! No one was around to discuss it though.

Why didn't you speak up on who you would've killed as you where clearly online, but told me to make the shot! Afraid of getting involved?
    I voted for Hades so my opinion was clear! The nobody else online excuse is pretty convenient. The loudmouth in games of Mafia is nothing short of an annoyance & hinders the town. And with 4 townies dead already we don't need distractions!

But given your low level of activity thus far Hestia, forgive me for finding your "turning up in the nick of time" like display to break the tie kinda odd

Ah, rechecking, you did vote for Hades. And I have the third most posts, wtf are you talking about?

Apollo is only scared because their votes combined would total 4, and if you have noticed, 4 votes would be enough to lynch someone because of the vote spread among us. It's also a third of the 12 votes required for a majority. That's reason enough to be afraid of them. However, I'm not scared, nor should anyone else. We should respect them as we should everyone else. In fact, you could say "trust nobody!" if that's your kind of thing!

Why does that make you suspicious of them. There have been less active people. Both of them have voted, at least. Thinking they're suspicious based on a decision made by the moderator? WUT.
    Placing random votes is to me as suspicious as inactivity & both of them voted for players less active then themselves & then fade off into the background. That's the suspicious part.

We can continue to butt heads or Helios we can talk through who is most likely to be scum?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hestia View Post
    Ah, rechecking, you did vote for Hades. And I have the third most posts, wtf are you talking about?
    Sorry your right, hard to keep track of who's posting when so many names have a H in them. The convenience of this excuse isn't lost on me.

First off I'll express my joy in being crowned Queen of olympus for the day by giving everyone free disinfectant wipes, keeps those columns free of all that nasty dirt and grime.

Now lets get serious shall we? Grandpa Apollo, I have double voting power because mainly of simple blind luck. On day zero we were all thrown into this with blindfolds on, and everything we did was a stab in the dark. On day 1 I was playing video games and got sidetracked. I could have been more active but thats the past now and I would rather look ahead.

This doublevote power is a blessing that came from nothing. I intend to use it to clean up this town a bit.