Page 21 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11151617181920212223242526273141 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

I guess we'll see! If that is his real role, I can't imagine Maroon is a good color.

lol no you didn't I totally out mafiad you!!! :}

DEVILS 'TIL I DIE. Which won't be now.
    _______

lol alright bro

## Throw a squid: Hermes (A clean squid to be more specific)

Hermes said that his given role was not the biker thing, but he was bored and did it to have some fun. So if/when he dies it will not appear and his original role will.

Hermes, what makes you think you will not die? Because right now it feels like you are counting on others to carry your goal for you.

Hermes, what makes you think you will not die? Because right now it feels like you are counting on others to carry your goal for you.
    Because whenever I annoy someone on mafia, they fake ##kill me. It's happened twice before and it never fails to amuse me. Artemis is just crankers is all.

Thanks for the squid though!
    _____

His original role is probably anti-town. Whether he knows this or not is irrelevant. He must be killed. Obviously I know I will die tonight most likely, but hey, I will be taking someone down with me.

so hold on a minute

you've just spent the past few posts moaning about how your goal in every game is to stop me, and you seem really bitter about my general existance

and now you want to convince everyone I am anti-town and they should lynch me?

are you trying to become the new demon dude or something?
    _________

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hermes View Post
    so hold on a minute

you've just spent the past few posts moaning about how your goal in every game is to stop me, and you seem really bitter about my general existance

and now you want to convince everyone I am anti-town and they should lynch me?

_________
    They're probably just bored of accusing me

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hermes View Post
    so hold on a minute

I didn't say that. Your existence is fun when it needs to be.

Oh you mean when you thought DD was mafia and then banned him and he was actually not mafia just really bad? That was a good one.

I'm aiming for a PyroManiakDemonDudeJesseweeGoldenbokoMiriel hybrid.

I am really really angry about mafia and because I am losing the battle in the present, I am going to list every moment in your past where you did not perform perfectly instead-

ps: for someone who is trying to make a show of doing what's best for the town, you're doing a mighty fine job of distracting it
    ______

I never get bored of accusing scum my dear Grandpa Apollo.

I suppose you don't....tick tock

So why should we kill Persephone? I want to know because I fail to see a good reason too.