Page 22 of 71 FirstFirst ... 212161718192021222324252627283242 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Also am I sensing a bomb roleclaim from Apollo?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hermes View Post
    I am really really angry about mafia and because I am losing the battle in the present, I am going to list every moment in your past where you did not perform perfectly instead-

ps: for someone who is trying to make a show of doing what's best for the town, you're doing a mighty fine job of distracting it
    ______
    I'm bored now. You can go back to your lover Hades until you die.

Who's up next?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hygieia View Post
    Also am I sensing a bomb roleclaim from Apollo?
    Clocks go tick tock but I suppose bombs do too

Is there any significance to you adding that phrase to several of your posts?

"Time is a valuable thing
    Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
    Watch it count down to the end of the day
    The clock ticks life away
    It's so unreal
    "

Counting down until I'm lynched I assure you

I... have no idea what's going on anymore.

Unfortunately after wading through all of that crap and trying to make sense of it, I now have to head to class. Hermes has taken center stage now, and has pushed back valid suspicions on quite a few people and focused in on Persephone. This would be very scummy if it wasn't so smurfing blatant. I'm tempted to believe that he's just a town-aligned guy screwing around, but it could also be a clever mafia strategy, where he diverts attention away from people who had gathered a little suspicion beforehand. But I don't have anywhere near the mafia experience to be able to tell if that's even a plausible strategy, but I think it is something to be a bit wary of.

Regardless, I do love the sig. Kudos for that.

That's all I have time for right now. I won't be back until after the day's ended, so to avoid a self-vote I guess I'll just revote Hestia, though she's not at the top of my thoughts anymore.

##Vote: Hestia

Last thought: who are the people that were getting at least some suspicious comments that were derailed because of Hermes? Off the top of my head, I can think people like Apollo, Hades, Hestia, maybe Hebe (btw, too many smurfing H's), and of course Hermes himself. Am I missing any? With such a list it seems a bit thin, but maybe that reasoning is worth looking into a bit?

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

[not part of the game]
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Artemis View Post
    ##Kill: Hermes
    Nothing happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hygieia View Post
    ## Throw a squid: Hermes
    Hermes receives ink status. Accuracy decreases by 20.
    [/not part of the game]

Votecount

Persephone (7) - Helios, Nyx, Aphrodite, Tyche, Demeter, Hermes, (self-vote)
    Apollo (4) - Hygieia, Hestia, Hades
    Hestia (2) - Apollo, Poseidon
    Asclepius (2) - Hera, (self-vote)

Not voting: Ares, Artemis, Asclepius, Dionysus, Eilithyia, Eros, Hebe, Hemera, Persephone

Day 2 ends in about 2 hours.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

So that ##kill WASN'T real? Noted.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Apollo View Post
    "Time is a valuable thing
    Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
    Watch it count down to the end of the day
    The clock ticks life away
    It's so unreal
    "

Counting down until I'm lynched I assure you

Now I know you have to die because you're quoting Leakin Perk.

rofl! Who thought for a second that was a real kill? This is Ashton Kutcher and you've been Punk'd.

Because everyone knows Mafia members listen to Linkin Park

Oh my, this is all too much to handle! Hermes, your little gang of bikers is cute, but I hope you will fail along the way. I'm rather amused by this, actually.

Jokes aside, I'm sure getting into senseless arguments with people is very helpful to town. Sarcasm by the way. What is the point in keeping someone around who has out right said he won't be helping you? I will tell you, it's none. Unless you wanna be played like a fiddle and bandwagon vote your whole way through the game you'd do best to get rid of him. Otherwise kick back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

##Vote: Hermes

We ride together we die together Bad Boys 4 lief

Finally I've had some time to read through a lot of this thread, and I can make a sound decision. Nyx's original point about Persephone was a very solid one, I'd actually read it earlier but was waiting to see how it would transpire. So far, I haven't seen any defense from Persephone about it. This is totally going to seem like a bandwagon vote but its the strongest opinion I have about a vote so far.

##vote: Persephone