Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 313171819202122232425262728293343 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

As I have said before, I do not think that Persephone deserves to die today. From my point of view the mafia has succeeded in diverting the town from their own member Apollo and set up Persephone for the lynch.

Her not trying to defend herself is her defense in my eyes. It tells me that she doesn't really care if she dies. This is not what scum would do. Scum will at least try something to stay alive.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Artemis View Post
    Unless you wanna be played like a fiddle and bandwagon vote your whole way through the game you'd do best to get rid of him
    you know what

I am jecht

you are tidus

what you gonna do about it, huh? you gonna cry?

go cry some more, cry baby

ps: whatever happened to the "YEAH, WELL, BORED NOW!!!!! SO THERE!!!!!" dealie?

pps:
    Jokes aside, I'm sure getting into senseless arguments with people is very helpful to town.
    your quite right!

##unvote
    ##vote: artemis

hoisted by your own petard! snark snark!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hygieia View Post
    It tells me that she doesn't really care if she dies.
    That, and how do I defend myself against the loony house.

##Vote: Apollo
    Going to get lynched, and don't want to waste my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Helios View Post
    Off again! I'll go ahead and vote for Persephone since I've already voted for her once and she voted for a dead town member!

##Vote: Persephone
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nyx View Post
    There has been a lot of talk about Hestia's vote to kill Hephaestus and (allegedly) save Hades. But, just five minutes before the end of the day, Persephone voted for Hephaestus and tied up the game. Persephone saved Hades. Maybe she wants to take him up on his offer, or maybe they're already in cahoots?

Either way, there's something not quite right about that.
    ##Vote: [M] Persephone
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Tyche View Post
    And let's add one more vote for Persephone. She has yet to say something useful that would clear her name! Your luck is running out, Queen of the Underworld!

##Vote: Persephone

Perhaps I will change my mind at a later time, but for now, this will be my vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aphrodite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Persephone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nyx View Post
    There has been a lot of talk about Hestia's vote to kill Hephaestus and (allegedly) save Hades. But, just five minutes before the end of the day, Persephone voted for Hephaestus and tied up the game. Persephone saved Hades. Maybe she wants to take him up on his offer, or maybe they're already in cahoots?

Either way, there's something not quite right about that.
    Actually, I'd just woken up and read the thread. As for why I voted for him, something just didn't feel right about him.
    Feelings, eh? I have a feeling your habit of being vague is actually a subtle method of evasion. I find it very difficult to believe you would place your vote for Hephaestus simply because you had a gut feeling - when you knew how much power your vote held. In your justification, I expected to see an obvious thought process.. but it seems as though your mind was already made up.

Besides, this town ain't big enough for two sexay ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Demeter View Post
    Ok, I've been trying to look at people who aren't really in the spotlight, but I haven't hit anything of great significance, and I'm tired and have a headache, so I'm going to vote and then go to bed. I might be up before the day ends, but I doubt it.

I didn't want to follow the crowd, but it's rather obvious to anyone who actually saw Persephone's vote that it is very suspicious. Adding to this suspicion is how incredibly vague she is being. It's highly suspicious, and confusing as hell. I can never seem to get a straight answer out of my daughter, but hopefully this'll make her wise up and give us a clear answer as to why she made the vote when she did...

##Votes: Persephone

As I said before, I probably won't wake up until after the day ends, so I hope this vote is the right one.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hermes View Post
    Welcome to the gang. My vote is now to save you.

##vote: Persephone

Hestia is one of the gang so you should actually probably unvote her and vote Persephone. Who gives a smurf if a couple of know-nothing dweebs shriek "BANDWAGONNEER!!!" or whatever at you? Your enemies will become our enemies and they'll get the ass-kicking that is coming to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Asclepius View Post
    Finally I've had some time to read through a lot of this thread, and I can make a sound decision. Nyx's original point about Persephone was a very solid one, I'd actually read it earlier but was waiting to see how it would transpire. So far, I haven't seen any defense from Persephone about it. This is totally going to seem like a bandwagon vote but its the strongest opinion I have about a vote so far.

##vote: Persephone
    The votes against Persephone.

Not explaining yourself and then voting for the guy everyone hates slightly less then you. In that case

##unvote
    ##Vote:
    Persephone

As I have said before, I do not think that Persephone deserves to die today. From my point of view the mafia has succeeded in diverting the town from their own member Apollo and set up Persephone for the lynch.

Her not trying to defend herself is her defense in my eyes. It tells me that she doesn't really care if she dies. This is not what scum would do. Scum will at least try something to stay alive.
    Geez, now I'm conflicted again. I totally understand that, then again it could be a trap to lull us into assuming that she's innocent and given up, which would then convince us to change our votes.

I'll withdraw my vote for now, and make another one before times up. Still need to think about this some more.

##unvote: Persephone

Explain what? My vote yesterday?

Your silence & failure to defend yourself maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Apollo View Post
    ##Unvote:Hemera
    Despite my utter distrust of Hemera for deciding to vote for me for pretty much no reason, I see no point in wasting my vote.

Given that I'm one of 7 players tied on 2 votes I'm starting to worry my ass might get lynched. 4 of us have been voted for by 2 other players with 3 others only being on 2 because of self votes. So time to act to save my godly a$$ as its currently me vs Hades vs Tyche Hestia.

Tyche honestly hasn't posted enough for me to get any impression of them as a player & from what I can see the votes for them are totally random.

Hestia again I see no major scumish behavior. Again random Day 1 voting.

Hades on the other hand has spent most of Day 1 arguing with Hermes (whom I'm not suspicious of all they have done is speak their mind) & post general nonsense which I feel is a hindrance to town. Not to mention the roleclaim!!

So as a result my vote is now

##vote: Hades
    Rereading day 1 gives this gem that would have killed Hades had Persephone not voted.

Apollo was desperate to live so he made up a reason to kill Hades.

Not explaining yourself and then voting for the guy everyone hates slightly less then you. In that case

##unvote
    ##Vote:
    Persephone
    Day 2 vote to save himself.

Also I don't hate Persephone, because I have no reason to.

##Unvote:Hemera
    Despite my utter distrust of Hemera for deciding to vote for me for pretty much no reason, I see no point in wasting my vote.

Given that I'm one of 7 players tied on 2 votes I'm starting to worry my ass might get lynched. 4 of us have been voted for by 2 other players with 3 others only being on 2 because of self votes. So time to act to save my godly a$$ as its currently me vs Hades vs Tyche Hestia.

Tyche honestly hasn't posted enough for me to get any impression of them as a player & from what I can see the votes for them are totally random.

Hestia again I see no major scumish behavior. Again random Day 1 voting.

Hades on the other hand has spent most of Day 1 arguing with Hermes (whom I'm not suspicious of all they have done is speak their mind) & post general nonsense which I feel is a hindrance to town. Not to mention the roleclaim!!

So as a result my vote is now

##vote: Hades
    Rereading day 1 gives this gem that would have killed Hades had Persephone not voted.

Apollo was desperate to live so he made up a reason to kill Hades.
    Talk about determined to lynch me

@Apollo, then why have you not called out Artemis for the same reasons you would have killed Hades?

Your silence & failure to defend yourself maybe?
    Perhaps it would be wise to try to defend yourself with a good explanation for your actions and/or inactions, dear Persephone. Maybe luck will be on your side if you do this. Failure may result in your ultimate doom.

@Apollo, then why have you not called out Artemis for the same reasons you would have killed Hades?
    Because all my energy is spent defending to prevent my own lynch in case you didn't notice?

Tyche so good to see you. Is there any other reason you are voting for Persephone?