Page 26 of 71 FirstFirst ... 616202122232425262728293031323646 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Since I don't see enough people voting with me in the next ten minutes to make a difference, I will change my vote to make it more significant. As Hygieia has said, there is a clear bandwagon on Persephone and very little thought, unlike the case we have against Apollo. The only evidence against her is the fact that she created a tie. If Hades is indeed mafia, then that's certainly something to be concerned about. However, tie making and breaking doesn't mean if we don't know the roles of both parties, so for now it just makes her a person of interest. Not necessarily someone we should lynch.

##Vote: Apollo

Apollo is now trying to scare you into not voting for him. He is desperate to live.

er, ##Unvote: Asclepius

Also Hygieia beat me to it

Tick tock tick tock tick tock

Hera I recommend you unvote Asclepius first, just in case Del requires it for the change in vote to count.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Hygeia, even if we don't know for sure she is scum, her lynch will teach us something. Lynching Apollo teaches us nothing, as he really hasn't said much or done anything.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hestia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Persephone View Post
    @ Tyche: I didn't vote to save Hades, and didn't know how close it was to the end of the day. if you're looking for the person that saved Hades, look at Hestia.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Persephone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Tyche View Post
    @ Persephone: Hestia may have cast the vote that broke the tie between Hades and Hephaestus, but it was YOUR vote that created it.
    My vote my have created it, but Hestia didn't have to vote for Hephaestus.
    Seems heavily, HEAVILY implied.
    Sorry, I was just saying that the "logic" of me creating a tie to save Hades, could be used against you since you voted for Hep.

We get it, your roleclaiming bomb, now please, shut the smurf up. Thanks .

Looks like you thought of that as i was typing

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hebe View Post
    Hygeia, even if we don't know for sure she is scum, her lynch will teach us something. Lynching Apollo teaches us nothing, as he really hasn't said much or done anything.
    He hasn't said anything? He's been one of the most active members of this day.

We get it, your roleclaiming bomb, now please, shut the smurf up. Thanks .
    I could change my vote & save myself now but the look on your faces soon will be a lot more fun

Apollo is the most active poster in the thread

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

He hasn't said anything? He's been one of the most active members of this day.
    As I said, he has talked a lot without actually saying much. "Hiding in Plain sight", as I said before.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hygieia View Post
    Apollo is the most active poster in the thread
    Not for much longer I wouldn't say

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Asclepius View Post
    Hang on for a sec, one thing I have to call into question...what's with the inactivity of Eilithyia? One post a confirmation, and a vote against Medusa, despite being somewhat of a joke, is enough to merit me some very, very minor suspicions as to her complete absence. Probably worrying about it too much, but oh well.

Also, it seems that Persephone's managed to gain some ground and come close to a tie. I don't exactly have a solid reason to vote against Apollo, so I guess my vote is going against one of the inactives, since I don't have much other reasoning behind them and I don't exactly expect them to get lynched anyway.

##vote: Eilithyia
    With just a few minutes left, voting someone who has no votes on them makes no difference