Page 37 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1727313233343536373839404142434757 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Thank you Hermes. The Minotaur has fallen.

Now Hades, I'll take you up on that offer.

##Unvote: The Minotaur (He's dead so I wont need the vote on him anymore)
    ##Unvote: Apollo
    ##Vote: Apollo

Next vote must be on Apollo

This doesn't mean we need to end the day early

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hades View Post
    lol flavor. Apollo might be a bomb. That would explain the hurtlocker. Or he could be mafia and knew there was a hurtlocker, so he claimed bomb so he wouldn't be touched.

Mindsmurf mindsmurf mindsmurf mindsmurf.
    My question for you Apollo is that if you know you're the bomb why would you be willing to risk people dying just to prove a point? Something is amiss.

The Hurt Locker was anti-town. Would it make sense if the bomb was on the same side? The Hurt Locker most likely had the power to deactivate the Kathryn Bigelow (da bomb), but why would they do that if they were on the same side? This is why I am inclined to believe that the bomb must actually be pro-town. Could Apollo still be mafia? Yes, then it's what Hades said in that he knew there was a Hurt Locker so he's trying to save himself by claiming bomb. But then there would have to be another person that was the bomb or terrorist. I don't know. My tummy hurts.

@Hera You seem very sure I'm not scum! I wonder how you know the mafia aren't sticking their necks out? Scum much

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Artemis View Post
    lol flavor. Apollo might be a bomb. That would explain the hurtlocker. Or he could be mafia and knew there was a hurtlocker, so he claimed bomb so he wouldn't be touched.

Mindsmurf mindsmurf mindsmurf mindsmurf.
    My question for you Apollo is that if you know you're the bomb why would you be willing to risk people dying just to prove a point? Something is amiss.

The Hurt Locker was anti-town. Would it make sense if the bomb was on the same side? The Hurt Locker most likely had the power to deactivate the Kathryn Bigelow (da bomb), but why would they do that if they were on the same side? This is why I am inclined to believe that the bomb must actually be pro-town. Could Apollo still be mafia? Yes, then it's what Hades said in that he knew there was a Hurt Locker so he's trying to save himself by claiming bomb. But then there would have to be another person that was the bomb or terrorist. I don't know. My tummy hurts.
    Maybe I just enjoying messing with all the "pros"

If I were sure you weren't scum I wouldn't tell Hades to go ahead and kill you. I don't think the mafia are going to sacrifice themselves because they are typically very low in numbers. It would be really smurfing stupid to kill yourself over a bomb.

Anyway, the only thing I am certain of is that you have bomb parts, and are therefore a bomb of some sort. Mafia or no.

I started this post before but had to go before it could be posted.

Quote Originally Posted by me
    Alright, you two continue being nuts.

My thoughts:

On my Poseidon vote: I feel Poseidon has given us very little of his own input. He's focused on me, and when not referring back to his original suspicion of me, he's agreed with someone else. He also has sat fence as Hermes has pointed out.

On Apollo: This is one of the more interesting twists of the game, we know a Hurt-Locker is (was) in play, we know Hera says he owns bomb parts, and we know he's built up for a bomb-esc roleclaim. This points to him being a bomb, but he's yet to roleclaim. And well, he's been really, really scummy. Besides things I've already stated, this attempt is just, uck.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Apollo View Post
    ##unvote: Poseidon
    ##Vote: Poseidon

Silly as a fox
    Hygieia: She also tried what Apollo tried early on the day, but... on Apollo.
    Now I need to catch up with all the posts I've missed since.

If you were allaying the vote for Persephone, why didn't you change your vote then? I'm suspicious of you, definitely. I can't figure you out. You're arguing here that you were actually trying to prevent Persephone's death through argument, but you could have done the exact same thing by simply unvoting. Why wouldn't you take a direct action that was possible instead of a roundabout action that probably wouldn't work? Odd.
    Perhaps allaying was the wrong word, then. I wasn't trying to prevent Persephone's death, I was trying to prevent people jumping on a bandwagon for no reason. Because what happens is that people look to the person who made a serious vote and gave evidence and then point at them and say it's all their fault. Like has happened. Persephone was highest on my radar -- you might say I'm a terrible player if so, but at least I gave a reason. But I'm sure I've explained this enough times already.

I don't think Apollo is a bomb. I think he's trying to threaten bomb status to ensure that no one wants to kill him. That being said, if we ever get through this freaking annoying bandwagon stuff (I am still a little confused, yes) I willingly volunteer to be the lynch vote for him. If he's a bomb, I die and everyone keeps playing. If he's not, he's probably a scumbag. I still think he's a scumbag.
    I haven't thought you to be scum, so I'm hesitant to let you be the final vote in case Apollo is the bomb. However, offering to be the "sacrifice" is probably the most scummy thing I've seen you do all game, but even so, it's enough to make you show up on my radar.

If you cast the lynching vote on Apollo and he flips scum, you look like the hero that risked death to save the town. Like you said earlier, the only way we're really going to be sure of your role is when you die.

If he's a bomb and I die, your roleclaim is probably legitimate and you're an asset to the town. If Apollo is scum, you've protected him in a weird way and are probably scum too.
    If you knew he was scum, then you're effectively setting up Hera to take the next fall.

##Vote: [M] Apollo

I think Apollo is pretty scummy. That's the end of my justification so you guys don't leap on me for starting a bandwagon.

In case anyone wants to accuse me of voting completely different to the way I post, I'm agreeing that Hades should take the final vote. I think he's guilty, and if Apollo is town, then he'll be helping us by taking down a scum.

If Apollo is scum, then we kill scum and I'm still watching Hades.

This is clear, yes?

I look forward to the fireworks I really do because more than 1 of you will have egg on their face

Apollo could be the Serial Killer Bomb Beloved Princess that also has a Gun filled with Chocolate Pudding and a fake rainbow afro?

I'm not even sort of gonna back down from this. Apollo, regardless of his role is not helping the town one bit. From where I'm sitting, the only way us lynching you doesn't help the town is if you're vanilla. And if you're vanilla, why the hell would you claim bomb? Here's the break down of each situation.

Apollo is the bomb: I die, but my arguments don't die with me. Apollo was truthful and trustworty, ergo Hera is truthful and trustworthy. Townies have one obvious ally in the bomb detector, who can continue looking for other bombs. Town moves on, one townie down, but one useless player eliminated as well and with an obvious ally.

Apollo is not the bomb (but not scum either) In this scenario I don't die and get lynched the next day because everyone thinks I'm scum. Was some other kind of messed up, but since he wasn't adding anything of value anyway there's no big loss to the town there. We also know that Hera is a liar and has a hidden agenda. If I am scum, you guys have another scumbag gone and one probable scumbag in your sights. That means you get scumbag kills for one town kill.

Apollo is scum: I am totally awesome and we realize Hera is a total liar. This is the best scenario for town, but I'll probably get mafia killed the next night.

Other things of note, I believe there are 2 kill factions but I believe one is town aligned.

@Nyx someone catches on quick

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hemera View Post
    Laaaaaame! I just spent a fortune on that Ducati and now you say the gang is done!?

Anyways, what alignment is the bomb role? Can it be either or? I would assume that in this case it would be town aligned because of Eros' role as a mafia member. Why would mafia need a 'hurtlocker' if the bomb was mafia as well? For now I'm going to operate under the assumption that Apollo is town and, if he actually is a bomb, is just kind of a booby trap for mafia. I could be totally wrong in that though, I'm not a very seasoned Mafia player.

Also, Hygieia, you're acting really strange. Your megapush for Nyx and Apollo is kind of unnerving to me.

And Hermes what's with your change in attitude? Blink twice if you've been replaced with a pod person.
    Bomb's are usually neutral and kill the person who kills them. So the scumbag who performs the kill shot gets bombed or the final lynch vote gets bombed ... that being said, I don't think Apollo is a bomb. I think he's trying to threaten bomb status to ensure that no one wants to kill him. That being said, if we ever get through this freaking annoying bandwagon stuff (I am still a little confused, yes) I willingly volunteer to be the lynch vote for him. If he's a bomb, I die and everyone keeps playing. If he's not, he's probably a scumbag. I still think he's a scumbag. That being said, I'm still not willing to vote, mostly because I want to be careful about the bandwagon thing.
    Well I guess it's time to reveal to you all that I am a Bomb Squad Rookie. I'm "bomb-proof" but it's not guaranteed that I'll live. Hades, that's a pretty noble thing you just promised and that definitely says "Town" to me. If there's even a small chance that we can prevent more Town deaths then that's good enough for me. Should Apollo be close to lynching I'll vote him and (hopefully not) sacrifice myself.