Page 44 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2434383940414243444546474849505464 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

##: Clean up mess from the annihilation of the Minotaur

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

So sounds the Apollo clock.

All the gods may want to clear the room.

You don't want to be around when Apollo goes BOOM!

Apollo was a Mega Bomb, played by Shattered Dreamer. Thanks for playing! (you were very entertaining)

Unfortunately, Demeter did not clear the room like I said (she never listens). Demeter was a Serial Killer, played by Timekeeper.

Day 3 Final Votecount

Apollo (7) - Hygieia, Artemis(b), Hygieia(b), Hygieia, Hestia(b), Hygieia, Nyx(b), Hygieia, Apollo, Hades(b), Poseidon(b), Hemera, Demeter(b)
    Helios (3) - Hera, Poseidon(b), Aphrodite, Tyche(b)
    Poseidon (2) - Hermes, Hebe(b), Apollo, Hestia(b), Apollo(b)
    Hermes (2) - Artemis, Hestia(b)
    Nyx (1) - Helios, Tyche(b), Aphrodite(b)
    Hestia (0) - Apollo, Hestia(b)

Not voting: Ares, Dionysus, Eilithyia

Night 3 starts now and lasts 24 hours. Let's get them in so I can start Day 4 early, though I am going to bed now so it won't start for at least 8 hours.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

With that infernal ticking gone, the gods were able to sleep a little more soundly. All except Hygieia, who couldn't sleep knowing a mess was out there, so she spent the night cleaning up bits of Apollo. She thought she was done, but in the distance she spotted a particularly large speck of dirt. As she got closer she saw that it was a hoof, and looked up in horror to find that the hoof belonged to the Minotaur's big brother, Megotaur. Megotaur was not pleased about how she killed his brother (because he owed him 10 bucks), and promptly gored Hygieia.

Artemis was the first to awake and find Hygieia's body. Determined to avenge her grand-niece, Artemis went on the hunt. She soon found the Megotaur at a pond, hitting on some nymphs. She summoned all her strength and aimed an arrow right at his head. It was so well shot that it went right through his skull, all the way around the world, and hit Artemis herself right in the back of the head.

Hermes then showed up and teabagged the Megotaur. For good measure he teabagged Artemis too.

Hygieia was a Mason, played by qwertysaur. Thanks for playing! Sorry to see you go, qwert, you're one of the best.

Artemis was a Sane Cop Who Thought They Were Insane, played by Shiny. Thanks for playing! It was fun watching you go mad trying to understand your role.

The rest of Olypus awoke to find Jason and the Argo had left, but one Argonaut stayed behind. It was Heracles, son of Zeus and greatest Greek hero of all. He addressed them, "Most hallowed gods, my father would like me to pass a message on to you. There is benefit to teamwork, but sometimes the greatest strength comes from the individual. I have felled many a beast in my travels, most with nothing more than these two hands. For that reason, father has decreed that you must think for yourselves today. That way, the strong will be separated from the vile."

Game info:
    The opposite of Bandwagon Day, today is Think for Yourselves Day! This time, you cannot vote for the person who was last voted. In addition to that, once you unvote, you cannot vote for the person you most recently voted for. Like before, you can only unvote once someone else has voted. Example:

• Del Murder votes for Psychotic.
    • Demon Dude now cannot vote for Psychotic, so he votes for Del Murder.
    • Psychotic now cannot vote for Del Murder, but he can vote for anyone else (even himself if he chooses). He votes for Demon Dude.
    • Del Murder is allowed to unvote (and he was able to as soon as Demon Dude voted). He does so. He now cannot vote for Demon Dude (the previous vote cast), and Psychotic (his previous vote). So he votes for himself because he's silly.
    • Once someone else votes, Del Murder can unvote and vote for Psychotic again if he chooses (but he cannot vote for himself).

Only votes made in this manner will be counted today.

Day 4 starts now and ends in 24 hours or when a majority lynch takes place. With 14 players left it takes 8 votes for a majority.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Two kills? I figured that'd end with the Serial Killer getting himself blown up. A one-shot thing, maybe?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Ok, I finally have a day completely to myself, and I will soon make a large post. I think I will try to give my opinion on everyone, then go into more detail, or something...

When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside
    You gotta take a stand you don't have to hide
    If you hurt my friends then you hurt my pride
    I gotta be a man, I can't let it slide
    I am a Real American
    Fight for the rights of every man
    I am a Real American
    Fight for what's right, fight for your life!

Oh for smurf's sake. I hope this was a one-time deal and not another killing faction.

Oh Hermes and his crazy role claims!

Now, let's see. Apparently my attempt to prevent yesterday's lynch failed, most likely due to Apollo's role being the Mega Bomb, and I think this would give everyone a wrong impression of my role. But fear not, my fellow gods and goddesses, we can work together to rid this town of the scums! Now that a serial killer is gone, this would make our jobs a little bit easier, starting today!

With that, I shall cast the first vote of the day, and I think I'll go with our good friend Hades to get things started! Oh dear, I guess the next voter will have to choose someone else!

##Vote: Hades

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Tyche View Post
    Oh Hermes and his crazy role claims!
    Let me tell ya somethin', brother. 30,000 Hermesmaniacs can't be wrong. I am not crazy.

Voting for Poseidon. Same reasons as yesterday, dude.

##vote: Poseidon

Oh, I wasn't calling you crazy Hermes, just your role claims!

Oh, I wasn't calling you crazy Hermes, just your role claims!
    You better not have been, brother.

A lifetime of this awaits you if you were.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

If I could vote for Poseidon, perhaps I would based on Hermes reasoning from yesterday. Hmm. For now, I'll stay true to being my old mirror self and vote for Nyx because I still get the gut feeling that she's a no-gooder.

##Vote: Nyx

Why did two people die when a Serial Killer was killed? I want thoughts!

"One of the best movies of ALL TIME" - Kanye West

"I love the Mexicans so I endorse this." - George W. Bush

"I hate it. Absolutely terrible." - Wesley Raistlin (Wrong)

"I almost abandoned the abortion clinic to see this." - Miley Cyrus

"Yo dawg I heard you like movies so I put a movie in your movie so you can watch your movie." - Xzibit

"This is the ." - Jesus

What are you on about Eilithyia?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Aphrodite: (SPOILER)She jumped on the bandwagon for Persephone, then jumped on the bandwagon for Nyx the next day. Then, on day 3 after she saw that people were kinda moving from Nyx to Helios, with evidence that was recycled from pretty much everyone else, and was, of course, played off as her own evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aphrodite View Post
    Upon further investigation, Helios stands out. (I'll try my best not to be too hypocritical..)
    First he voted for Persephone (our doctor) with this justification:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Helios View Post
    I'm very light on my reasoning for my votes because I don't feel that there's very much I can piece together so far. Not sure what else you want from me!

Also, I'm very in-and-out with little time to analyze. My vote for Persephone stands. Peace, guys!
    Woah! Someone being almost as vague as I am! Sorry Helios, to get away with that, you must be atleast an 8 on the sex-o-scale. Or a townie who has just made a mistake. I suspect you are neither.
    Then, he voted for Nyx:

I'm actually on the fence between Nyx and Tyche. Those are my gut instincts right now. I voted for Nyx over Tyche because of her push for Persephone's lynch.
    Two people who haven't been particularly suspicious in the scheme of things (yes, I admit I initially voted clumsily.) Since Tyche has also placed a vote for Nyx, I wonder if Helios is mentioning her as a suspect simply to distract from their mafia plot to eliminate Nyx.

I usually don't say this but let's not forget about inactives. Look at Eros!
    Eros, the mafia member, who had been eliminated earlier. Was it an accident or another tactic by Helios to create the illusion that he is innocent and unaware of the movements of his mafia compadres?

If my theory of Nyx being a mafia target is correct, she must be innocent. For this reason..

##Unvote: [M] Nyx
    ##Vote: [M] Helios

(Pretty sure I can do that.. my apologies if I cannot. )

Dionysus: (SPOILER)Has done and said nearly nothing. Is inactive. Makes random votes for no real reason.

Eilithyia: (SPOILER)Says and does nothing and is completely useless

Hades: (SPOILER)Makes long, pretty intelligent posts. His arguement against Hermes seemed to be a simple misunderstanding, and I think it was a bluff when he chose to sacrifice himself to lynch the bomb, but I don't suspect him.

Helios: (SPOILER)Has talked a fair bit and hasn't said much. Voted for Nyx for voting for Persephone, while it was her that did it, which has already been said.

Hemera: (SPOILER)Has made a few posts, hasn't really said anything, but made a roleclaim, which I think is true, because of how she tried to have the final vote on the bomb. A town would almost never take that chance, and a mafia certainly wouldn't.

Hera: (SPOILER)Seems to be a smart person that makes useful posts and gives me no reason to suspect her. I do not clear her because of her roleclaim, which she said herself, but I think she is Town based on how she acts

Hermes: (SPOILER)Has made smart posts, seems to be having fun, isn't being all that distracting, and gives me no real reason to suspect him.

Hestia: (SPOILER)Hestia, since I first stated my suspicions on her, has done nothing to make me suspect her more. I am still suspicious of her, but because she hasn't done anything lately to make me suspect her, I would do no more than watch her closely.

Nyx: (SPOILER)Makes fair posts, I don't really have a read on her. Seems to be paying a lot of attention to inactives, but for good reason, I suppose

Poseidon: (SPOILER)Hermes said everything there is to know about him. I don't know what else to add. Looking through his posts don't really say anything, except for what Hermes said

Tyche: (SPOILER)Has done and said almost nothing, but I found something to object to...

I, Tyche, lady of luck
    Feel something foul is amuck.
    So, great Zeus, hear me pray,
    And please give us another day.
    *rubs rabbit's foot* *gives clover a pinch*,
    *taps horseshoe* ##PREVENT LYNCH!
    Right here... I see 3 possibilities for this. Either she was joking, and it was not the time to be joking, she is a role that she thought was governor but it isn't, which is helped by the fact that we have roles like Drunk Bus Driver and Sane Insane Cop, or she is mafia trying to make us think either 1 or 2.

Who I suspect in order now of most to least, with people I don't believe are mafia left out...

Aphrodite
    Tyche
    Poseidon
    Helios
    Hestia