Page 45 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2535394041424344454647484950515565 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hebe View Post
    I think I will try to give my opinion on everyone, then go into more detail, or something...
    You think you'll try or something? Mega Vague!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hera View Post
    Two kills? I figured that'd end with the Serial Killer getting himself blown up. A one-shot thing, maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hemera View Post
    Oh for smurf's sake. I hope this was a one-time deal and not another killing faction.
    Wait, who's mirroring who now?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Eilithyia View Post
    Post something serious.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

[QUOTE='[M] Helios;2902643']
    I think I will try to give my opinion on everyone, then go into more detail, or something...
    You think you'll try or something? Mega Vague!

Lol, I meant "I plan on giving my opinion on everyone and then I will try going into more detail, or something", which is what I did, so myeh.

D:

Forgot the second quote tag XD

Helios: (SPOILER)Has talked a fair bit and hasn't said much. Voted for Nyx for voting for Persephone, while it was her that did it, which has already been said.
    While it was her that did it? Who did what? Sorry, your wording confused me and I don't understand what you're trying to say!

Oh sorry, I meant "While she did the same".

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Tyche View Post
    Now, let's see. Apparently my attempt to prevent yesterday's lynch failed, most likely due to Apollo's role being the Mega Bomb, and I think this would give everyone a wrong impression of my role.
    So we're going to assume you're a Governor, but for some reason, that didn't go through? I suppose it is a possibility, but there's not a whole lot of evidence we can draw from that.
    But fear not, my fellow gods and goddesses, we can work together to rid this town of the scums! Now that a serial killer is gone, this would make our jobs a little bit easier, starting today!
    If I'm going to be attacked for posts like this, Tyche is going to as well. Of course working together is the way to rid the town of scum. Self evident really.

And is our job really easier now that the Serial Killer is dead? There is no solid evidence Demeter even killed anyone, drawing from last night's body count. That means there's still two people/parties out there that can wipe us out.

Maybe Tyche is a Naive Governor, dudes! Mindsmurf Mafia and all - that's the best explanation I can come up with.

As far as the new kill is concerned...Inventor or One Shot Vg, perhaps. It's not really worth thinking about in too much detail as we won't know for sure until someone claims or dies. All I know is that I have the largest pythons in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Helios View Post
    Why did two people die when a Serial Killer was killed? I want thoughts!
    1) A roleblocker prevented kills Nights 1 and 2.
    2) Persephone protected one target Night 1, roleblocker prevented Night 2
    3) Serial Killer was fake (See: Wannabe Serial Killer from last game)

Those are the only three I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nyx View Post
    Now, let's see. Apparently my attempt to prevent yesterday's lynch failed, most likely due to Apollo's role being the Mega Bomb, and I think this would give everyone a wrong impression of my role.
    So we're going to assume you're a Governor, but for some reason, that didn't go through? I suppose it is a possibility, but there's not a whole lot of evidence we can draw from that.
    Wow, I must've missed the part where she claimed Governor. But... uh, I guess it makes sense that she implied that she was one without actually flat-out saying it.

But fear not, my fellow gods and goddesses, we can work together to rid this town of the scums! Now that a serial killer is gone, this would make our jobs a little bit easier, starting today!
    If I'm going to be attacked for posts like this, Tyche is going to as well. Of course working together is the way to rid the town of scum. Self evident really.

And is our job really easier now that the Serial Killer is dead? There is no solid evidence Demeter even killed anyone, drawing from last night's body count. That means there's still two people/parties out there that can wipe us out.
    She sort of sounds like you and me. "All is not lost," etc.

I think Demeter was successful every night. And I think you're wrong about there being two dangers now.

She sort of sounds like you and me. "All is not lost," etc.
    I don't like how you have decided to attach yourself to me now. If I recall, you've been the one apparently mirroring my posts, not the other way around. I think you should stop trying to mimic me, and then throw heat on me. I don't appreciate it, and you've just elevated on my suspicions list.

I think Demeter was successful every night. And I think you're wrong about there being two dangers now.
    That's a possibility, as you can see from my earlier post, I didn't consider the possibility of a one-shot deal.

However, let's look at it for a second. A one-shot Vigilante or an Inventor are town aligned, yes?

Why then, would they choose to nightkill the night after the Serial Killer is killed? It just confuses the town as to what the deal is. It makes us suspect there's another threat out there.

We wouldn't be any less confused if it happened on a later day. (Not to mention Inventors don't always know what they're doing!)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hera View Post
    We wouldn't be any less confused if it happened on a later day. (Not to mention Inventors don't always know what they're doing!)
    I beg to differ (on both points).

If we had a single kill last night, and two kills this coming night, then it supports the idea of a one shot deal much more. Because what are the odds of there being three killing factions, with one blocked each night up until that point? Not high, I would imagine.

Inventors's gadgets usually have a hint in the name. You're aren't usually required to use them, either. Would it have been so hard to hold off until another night?

I don't like how you have decided to attach yourself to me now. If I recall, you've been the one apparently mirroring my posts, not the other way around.
    Rawr. No, I voted for Persephone first. The other "mirror" post about, "A Doctor is dead but all is not lost," was actually not related to you at all. As you can see from me not even really understanding that Tyche claimed Governor, I haven't been keeping the best tabs on the posts this game. I'll be stepping up quite a bit now, though. Really though, why so defensive? xD

However, let's look at it for a second. A one-shot Vigilante or an Inventor are town aligned, yes?

Why then, would they choose to nightkill the night after the Serial Killer is killed? It just confuses the town as to what the deal is. It makes us suspect there's another threat out there.
    They probably wouldn't. I mean, it'd be their choice to do so but I agree with you. It would be a bad choice. I don't think a role like that that was pro-town would do it.

[QUOTE='[M] Nyx;2902662']
    3) Serial Killer was fake (See: Wannabe Serial Killer from last game)
    I seriously doubt our fallen Serial Killer is a fake. The role after Demeter's death flat out said Serial Killer, and not any other variation of the role.

I, too, think Demeter was the real deal. I think she killed Eros. (Nice shot.)