Page 46 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2636404142434445464748495051525666 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nyx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hera View Post
    We wouldn't be any less confused if it happened on a later day. (Not to mention Inventors don't always know what they're doing!)
    I beg to differ (on both points).

If we had a single kill last night, and two kills this coming night, then it supports the idea of a one shot deal much more. Because what are the odds of there being three killing factions, with one blocked each night up until that point? Not high, I would imagine.

Inventors's gadgets usually have a hint in the name. You're aren't usually required to use them, either. Would it have been so hard to hold off until another night?
    So hypothetically, if we had one kill last night, and two this night, you'd believe a one shot ability rather than a successful roleblock or something else interfering. But right now you think our Serial Killer couldn't get one successful hit? If I were a vigilante I'd just shoot whoever I thought was suspicious. Three days is enough to get a good feeling.

I guess it doesn't really matter, I just think that's a silly conclusion to come to.

Anyway, I'm voting you. Not because I disagree with you on this, that would be silly. I just find you scummy.

##Vote: Nyx

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Ah, but you can't vote for Nyx. I voted for her as the most current vote. Think for yourself!

Oh, I thought the last vote was Hades...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Tyche View Post
    I seriously doubt our fallen Serial Killer is a fake. The role after Demeter's death flat out said Serial Killer, and not any other variation of the role.
    Would it not be more of a mindsmurf if it were fake, though? That's what I was working off, that the presence of a fake Serial Killer would really confuse the town.

##Vote: [M] Helios

Hold onto that vote for me Helios. Now Hera can vote.

So hypothetically, if we had one kill last night, and two this night, you'd believe a one shot ability rather than a successful roleblock or something else interfering. But right now you think our Serial Killer couldn't get one successful hit? If I were a vigilante I'd just shoot whoever I thought was suspicious. Three days is enough to get a good feeling.
    I gave options, I'm not believing any one because that blinds me to other possibilities.

You're right on the vigilante deal though. I don't know why, but I just assumed a killing faction would just kill every night, town aligned or not. Which reinforces the previous paragraph in that it blinds me to other (more sensible) things.

Anyway, I'm voting you. Not because I disagree with you on this, that would be silly. I just find you scummy.
    Noted.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Tyche View Post
    I seriously doubt our fallen Serial Killer is a fake. The role after Demeter's death flat out said Serial Killer, and not any other variation of the role.
    Would it not be more of a mindsmurf if it were fake, though? That's what I was working off, that the presence of a fake Serial Killer would really confuse the town.

##Vote: [M] Helios

Hold onto that vote for me Helios. Now Hera can vote.

It would be a mindsmurf, indeed. I think you should drop that idea and stop spreading it around, though. Explain how there were 2+ kills each night if the Serial Killer actually had no hand in the deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Helios View Post
    It would be a mindsmurf, indeed. I think you should drop that idea and stop spreading it around, though. Explain how there were 2+ kills each night if the Serial Killer actually had no hand in the deaths.
    I will explain it, then I will drop it. You seem to be baiting me here, which I don't like, but I feel a better explanation might help my cause.

Now, these are possibilities. I'm trying to cover as many bases as I can, because one overlooked might be the one that exists.

1) Two mafia, fake serial killer
    2) Mafia, Vigilante, fake serial killer
    3) Mafia, Real Serial Killer, fake serial killer (highly improbable)

I think that should cover the possibilities, really. But if we want to work with the idea that there was a one-shot kill last night and the serial killer is real, then I'm happy to do that.

##Vote: Nyx

I will explain it, then I will drop it. You seem to be baiting me here, which I don't like, but I feel a better explanation might help my cause.

Now, these are possibilities. I'm trying to cover as many bases as I can, because one overlooked might be the one that exists.

1) Two mafia, fake serial killer
    2) Mafia, Vigilante, fake serial killer
    3) Mafia, Real Serial Killer, fake serial killer (highly improbable)

I think that should cover the possibilities, really. But if we want to work with the idea that there was a one-shot kill last night and the serial killer is real, then I'm happy to do that.

I think all of those options are highly improbable. Roleblocking/Protecting the correct person is difficult enough in the beginning of the game but to have it happen on Night 1 and Night 2 leaving only 2 successful killshots per night... Preposterous! And yes, I'll drop it as well. But I'm glad we gave people things to talk about!

I'm about to go to bed unless we keep posting but I'll be up early. So don't miss me too much.

Haha oh wait derp derp. You were only saying there would be 2 kills each night which makes my roleblock/protection thought just way off base. My bad.

Why Nyx, Hera. Gotta have reasons!

That's okay Helios, so long as you understand now. Get to sleep so you can be rested and back to discuss later!

Okay, good night.

PS. I think I know how Artemis died!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Helios View Post
    PS. I think I know how Artemis died!
    Way to leave on a cliff hanger, Helios. You should share that idea now, so it can be discussed.

I could give reasons but it'd just be a repeat of various other posts. I don't like repeating things, regardless of whether or not I was the one who said them