Page 48 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2838424344454647484950515253545868 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

So... I was defending her only because I disagreed with the bandwagon?

Also, my suspicions on Hestia come from Day 1, if you are trying to say that I am only attacking her because of Nyx.

And I said I do not mildly suspect Hermes...

Thank you for misunderstanding everything. Now I shall go to bed, sooo... yeah...

My bad, you did say that you also don't suspect Hermes. So that adds Nyx and Hermes to your list of people you don't suspect and Hestia to the people you mildly suspect. Noting that.

That doesn't change the fact that although you may have disagreed with what someone was saying you made sure to reiterate it more than once. This seems like defending.

But I digress. There are bigger fish to fry. I say you're right in casting a vote for Poseidon earlier. You're hardly on my high list, but I will consider the extreme possibility of a connection between you in Nyx. Whether this means I think you both are pro-town or anti-town remans to be seen.

Weird, I don't remember saying that quote probably because I didn't. It either got messed up along with other things in the previous post, or the other person responsible before me said it. That quote mix up was a debacle caused by multi-quotes. I intended on just quoting Hebe; hence why I re-posted the corrected version. Back to you being scum and less talking about mucked up multi-quoting.

You're never going to get any sleep tonight because you want to ensure you don't get lynched. This will reveal that you're anti-town and incriminate other people in the process.

Ah yes, after Artemis died. Thank you for reminding me about Artemis. The one who everyone thinks died forever. Unluckily for you, my role entails a certain ability making it possible to revive the dead momentarily. In doing so, I learn what their role entails. I bet you can take two guesses as to who I chose.

Embarrassingly enough I hadn't been reading the tread very thoroughly and apparently the fruity duo didn't either. I went back to read. I am considering, I am analyzing, but more importantly, I am mindsmurfing; and not just myself (hopefully)! Is everyone except Del confused yet?

Atenciσn! I'm feeling more awake now, so here's my take on everyone:

Aphrodite: She's smokin'! I wish I could sink my teeth into that..
    Ares: Mmmm. His unkept masculinity makes me go loooooco!
    Dionysus: Slurp slurp slurp.
    Hades: *Yaaaaay!* My BFF! (How come you haven't commented on my new status??)
    Hebe: I don't trust you.
    Helios: Smells funny. Mafia.
    Hemera: Remind me who that is again...
    Hera: Smells like Strawberries.
    Hermes: GTFO
    Hestia: Pass.
    Nyx: I'm pregnant with your baby. NOT THAT YOU CARE! Mafia.
    Poseidon: You seem like a harmless old git. JK, you're totes Mafia.
    Tyche: I'd like you better if I knew how to pronounce your name.

So, in short: Helios, Nyx and Poseidon must be eliminated. How can I be so sure of their alignments? Let's just say I have some conclusive and reliable inside information at my disposal.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

My role has changed daily. In the beginning, I was simply a Star. A Star has no special abilities and is pro-town.

On Day 2 my title changed to Red Giant. Being a Red Giant meant that anyone who investigated me would receive a scum result (unless they were Insane, like Artemis thought she was. Confusing? Absolutely.)

On Day 3 my title changed to Supernova. Being a Supernova meant that anyone that targeted me last night would die. I'm fairly certain Artemis investigated me last night and that's what caused her to die. This is why I think there is only one group left, the rest of the mafia.

Today, my title has changed again. I won't share the specifics but I'll say that I will most likely die tonight. If I do, then it won't make a difference that I didn't tell you my Day 4 role. If I don't, then... I'll elaborate on that tomorrow.

That's all the information I have and this is my last post of the day. My vote for Nyx still stands.

Can you confirm this roleclaim, Eilithyia? I'm not sure as to the specifics of your own roleclaim, but perhaps it could confirm Helios somewhat.

That being said, I don't think Helios is being particularly helpful with that action. While I'm inclined to believe his role is possible, there is something that doesn't add up.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Helios View Post
    Why did two people die when a Serial Killer was killed? I want thoughts!
    We had a cop role turn up at night, dead, as well as a mason. Two deaths, instead of one. You would, at this point, already have known what your ability would have done to someone who targeted you. Asking this question is pointless, then.

However, I bit. I was obviously confused as to why there were two deaths, so I started thinking of possibilities. One of them was that the serial killer was a fake, as there was in the last game.

I think Demeter was successful every night. And I think you're wrong about there being two dangers now.
    You think he was successful. You think there aren't two dangers now. That's pretty indecisive for someone who had at least a good idea that Artemis's death was because of your role ability.

Then of course, I kept talking and drew attention to myself. However, even after you told me to drop the idea, you still prompted me.
    It would be a mindsmurf, indeed. I think you should drop that idea and stop spreading it around, though. Explain how there were 2+ kills each night if the Serial Killer actually had no hand in the deaths.
    I don't know what rationale you had for asking the initial question, but the discussion distracted the town and could have easily been avoided if you posed your own theory.

However, if Eilithyia can confirm your role then it eases my suspicions on you. It does not, however, rule out the chance that your role is mafia aligned.

Until then, my vote stands.

By 'that action', I was referring to him making his 'last post of the day'. I later assumed he had to leave for something irl, but forgot to remove that part of my post. Semantics.

I should also point out that I'm not entirely convinced Eilithyia's roleclaim is truth either. But my instinct says that they can't both be lying.

It's pretty empty in here, I wonder if there's an echo?

Heh. You watch, I'll be completely focused on my assessment again and people will show up to talk.

Night 1 - 3 deaths (Two were tied together) 1 kill (double) and the 1 kill
    Night 2 - 2 deaths (one ended up being the Mafia Hurt Locker) 1 kill and 1 kill
    Serial Killer gets lynched
    Night 3 - 2 deaths 1 kill and 1 kill

It's been consistent that there are essentially two targets every night. It seems to have nothing to do with the serial killer. Helios explains this second death despite the absence of the serial killer. They say they are certain that Artemis targeted them last night, however, I am inclined to believe that this wasn't the case. And since the other player was the Mason, due to the nature of that role I doubt they would have any reason to target you during the night either. Then again, traditional roles aren't always what they appear to be in this game. MINDSMURF Still, I say I call Hera and Helios out, there are two killing factions and they are responsible for the deaths from night 1 to night 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon
    Originally Posted by Tyche:
    @ Poseidon: As for why I tried to prevent the lynch, remember, this was before Demeter's vote, I was trying to prevent Hemera's death, if it turns out that she's unable to defuse the bomb.

... is that it? Really? You wanted to save someone highly contentious distraction, who others might have just wanted to continue to try to lynch the next day, to try to prevent someone's death who said she could be protected and offered to try? That explanation does not comfort me much.
    That's all good and well except you're forgetting the part where Hemera made it clear that she could only be protected "sometimes". There was a slight chance that she could die even if she does have the bomb proof ability.

Excuse, serial didn't get lynched they sploded.

Eilithyia: Better someone with a chance of surviving than no chance, no? Just saying.

Has anyone considered the fact that the game is mindsmurf in name only? The real mindsmurf being we all bust our asses trying to analyze this game.

...smurf I missed a lot. Be back with a post after I sift through everything.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Poseidon View Post
    Artemis/Hermes: Am I missing something here, or did a cop die who was focusing exclusively on Hermes? I know she was a sane insane cop, but if she investigated herself Night 1 like a good cop, she knew what her results were -- on the flip side, if she didn't, then she was thinking the opposite, which would make Hermes all-but beyond suspicion. Has Shiny played mafia before? Is she someone who would have known to do that? If she's new then I would doubt it.
    That's a good point, brother, and I was confused by it all as well, but Artemis was all up in my on Day 2. When she could've only carried out only one investigation. I am going to assume it was on me and came up innocent, and as she thought she was insane, thought that meant I was a real bad guy, dude.

Also, brother, I've noticed you doing that thing you do with me. Where you say I could well be almost certainly mafia...although I could also be definitely town.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Poseidon View Post
    Hermes also missed one side of this analysis: given that the above post is different from my prior posts as in my first wavering post, that post is suspicious that Hermes and I are both mafia. I was not shy about pointing out suspicions, even towards unpopular subjects, beforehand, but someone else is the target and suddenly I get wishy-washy. The likely reasons I see are that maybe I actually was unsure because the situation was bizarre, or maybe I was protecting my ass if my mafia buddy gets found out, so no one can point fingers at me for trying to defend him.

But I was just unsure. And I don’t think Hermes is mafia (yes, that is also what I would say if we were both mafia, but then Hermes wouldn’t have put a spotlight on me where none was before). If you need to lynch me, oh well; I assure you the town will not be losing much by my death, outside of my brilliant posts, of course.
    Why are you going into "what if me and Hermes were both mafia?" exactly, brother? We're not both mafia and you know that. If you're mafia, well, the lack of me and my Hermesmaniacs in your forum would be a big giveaway. And if you're town then you're town!

You crazy, son. You loco. And there's only one way to deal with crazy people as far as I am concerned.

WHATCHOO GONNA DO WHEN HERMESMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU?

##LEG DROP: POSEIDON

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nyx View Post
    Heh. You watch, I'll be completely focused on my assessment again and people will show up to talk.
    Called it. We have roughly 3 and a half hours left by my count. I want to sleep but that noose is frighteningly close and there's new posts to examine!