Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 31414546474849505152535455565761 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Argh. Today is a hard day, because I know my vote isn't going to make a difference. I don't think Helios is scum because I don't think anyone is creative enough to come up with that phases of a star stuff on the fly. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't vote for him anyway... and I don't want to self vote. Aphrodite is still suspicious to me. So.

##vote: Aphrodite

I think you've got me confused for some other guy. WHAT? I'm gonna kick your ass. WHAT? And that's the bottom line, because Hestia smurfing says so.

Ooh, I just love it when people take an interest in me!

So now you've added fat old cowboys to the list of people you can beat up. Let me recap it for you, brother:

Hestia 3:16's list of people he can beat up:
    Women
    Fat old cowboys

You're nothing, brother. You're exactly the kind of trash I want eliminated from mafia forever.

All I taste is the sweet, sweet taste of victory.

WOOOOOOOOOOO

And sperm. Goat sperm.

You run around talking a lot of trash, about what you're gonna do and you're a real badass. But let me tell you somethin'. I've been to the top of the mountain. I've walked through the valley of the shadow of death, dude. I've got the largest pythons in the world, brother.

Whatchoo gonna do?

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Votecout

Helios (3) - Nyx, Aphrodite, Hermes, Hestia, Poseidon
    Nyx (2) - Helios, Hera
    Poseidon (2) - Hermes, Eilithyia, Nyx
    Hades (1) - Tyche
    Aphrodite (1) - Poseidon, Hades
    Hestia (1) - Hermes
    Hebe (1) - Hestia, (self-vote)

Not voting: Ares, Dionysus, Hebe, Hemera

Day 4 ends in about 15 minutes.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

##unvote
    ##vote: Poseidon

I got two words for ya.

(hulk rules)

Hulkmes you're a washed up, has been, never was, never will be. And tonight at Mafiamania I will put you through the noose.

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for our Main Event of the evening. In this corner, from Venice Beach California, HOLLYWOOD HULK HERMES! And in this corner, from Parts Unknown, DIAMOND DALLAS POSEIDON!

The bell rings and the two superstars do battle in the squared circle. It looks like Poseidon has the advantage, but all of a sudden Hermes HULKS UP. Nothing can faze him! BIG BOOT! BIG BOOT! BIG BOOT! And here comes the Leg Drop! Poseidon is done for! Hermes applies the cover. 1…2…KICK OUT. Hermes is stunned! No one kicks out of the Leg Drop! Then…DIAMOND CUTTER OUT OF NO WHERE! This is it folks! But wait, who's coming down the aisle? It's The Eilithyiataker! Poseidon has a look of horror! Eilithyia enters the ring and...TOMBSTONE! TOMBSTONE! TOMBSTONE! She drapes Hermes's arm over Poseidon. I can't believe it's going to end like this folks...1...2...3! It's over!

Poseidon was a Mafia Ninja / Lynchee, played by Raistlin & Clo. Thanks for playing!

Eilithyia was a Vanilla Town / Lyncher, played by Marshall Banana & Necronopticous (who made all of 1 post), later replaced by Shiny.

Final Day 4 Votecout

Poseidon (3) - Hermes, Eilithyia, Nyx, Hermes
    Helios (2) - Nyx, Aphrodite, Hermes, Hestia, Poseidon
    Nyx (2) - Helios, Hera
    Hades (1) - Tyche
    Aphrodite (1) - Poseidon, Hades
    Hebe (1) - Hestia, (self-vote)
    Hestia (0) - Hermes

Not voting: Ares, Dionysus, Hebe, Hemera

Night 4 starts now and ends in 24 hours or when all night actions are in. Get those actions in!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Mount Olympus awoke to find everybody dead. Or nobody. One of those. I guess it was nobody.

Zeus appeared in a flash of lightning. "My children, today must be quick, for I have other things to do. Someone had the gall to sacrifice their second fattest goat to me instead of their fattest. So I need to go curse their family, and then figure out what form I will take when I impregnate their daughter. I'm thinking Venetian blinds. Anyway, time is short so let's make this one quick. I'm sure you know who all the scum are by now anyway." And then he was gone.

Game Info:
    Welcome to the Speedlynch Round! Pay close attention to this because it's important. Today it only takes 2 votes to lynch. That's right, the first person to get two votes will cause the day to end and they will be lynched. The rule of non-votes counting against yourself will not be in effect today. Good luck with this one guys!

Day ends in 24 hours or when a lynch takes place. On Speedlynch Day it only takes 2 votes for a lynch.

Helios, you said yesterday you would elaborate if you survived. Please do!

Eilithyia was utterly convinced that Helios was scum, and due to the fact Shiny was also Artemis, I'd say that she knew she didn't target Helios.

However, I want to hear what Helios has to say about his role. I think it had something to do with why there were no deaths last night.

I'll leave my vote off him for now, I don't want a speedlynch to happen before any discussion takes place.