Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 232424647484950515253545556575862 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Though I think I can guess what happened.

Two votes for a lynch? Wow, I guess we'll have to think hard about who to vote for or we'll have an unfair lynching on our hands! I hope we get the right person, or you know, I might have to prevent another lynching today.

Anyway, I happened to have missed the most of yesterday's discussion regarding Helios and missed the match with the amazing Hollywood Hulk Hermes! Anyway, I think that Helios's role is plausible. On the previous night, our cop, who perhaps investigated him, ended up dead, just as his role had stated, and the other killed, most likely the scums' doing. However, last night, we ended up with no deaths This means good fortune is shining down upon the town!

Anyhoo, has anyone heard from Ares lately? He's been awfully quiet as of lately. This is a little disturbing and this could also mean terrible things if we don't find out something soon!

You know, Ares hasn't even made a single post! I'm surprised he managed to survive this long.

Well the lack of killing tells me it's not James Bond with an Extreme Jawache.

I nominate we throw down some ground rules. I nominate no voting for the first 12 hours. This will prevent any accidental (or purposeful) speed-lynches.

I agree. It's nearly 2AM where I am and I likely won't be waking up until noon.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nyx View Post
    Eilithyia was utterly convinced that Helios was scum, and due to the fact Shiny was also Artemis, I'd say that she knew she didn't target Helios.
    This part honestly baffles me. I thought that if a town role with a night action died that night that they would have targeted me, especially since there were two deaths and one was a player with no night action. It made it much more likely to me that that's what happened. You're making me second guess myself. Stop it! xD

I hate using out-of-game reasoning or meta-game thinking (whatever you want to call it) like this to come to a conclusion.

However, I want to hear what Helios has to say about his role. I think it had something to do with why there were no deaths last night.
    You're very right. Two things could have happened last night from what I understand. Either I was going to be the only to die or no one would die. Essentially, I was a Lightning Rod yesterday. My actual title was Black Hole. All night actions yesterday were to be directed at me no matter what!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Tyche View Post
    Anyhoo, has anyone heard from Ares lately? He's been awfully quiet as of lately.
    Super yes. Ares, if you're not active today and talking about something or somebody, I'm liable to vote for you later. I also agree with giving everyone at least 12 hours for thinking and discussion before voting.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hera View Post
    Though I think I can guess what happened.
    I meant to X-quote this in my above post! Was this what you thought happened?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Helios View Post
    You're very right. Two things could have happened last night from what I understand. Either I was going to be the only to die or no one would die. Essentially, I was a Lightning Rod yesterday. My actual title was Black Hole. All night actions yesterday were to be directed at me no matter what!
    This is very plausible. I'm tempted to believe you. But still, why the hell was Artemis/Eilithyia so adamant you were scum? Of course, I'm confident she can get it wrong, because I'm also in the list of definite scum.

At running the risk of reigniting this mirror discussion, I agree with Helios (and Tyche). Ares is fishy. He has been all game. There's a reason that Eilithyia was replaced rather than Ares. Something isn't right there, and I think I will vote for him once our deadline is up (assuming Helios hasn't already -- I'd prefer we get our full 24 hours discussion).

The next person on my list is probably Hades, but there's nothing really solid against him yet. Just that play with trying to take the bomb lynch didn't sit well with me. It was too convenient.

I might not be back for a few hours, life business.

This is very plausible. I'm tempted to believe you. But still, why the hell was Artemis/Eilithyia so adamant you were scum? Of course, I'm confident she can get it wrong, because I'm also in the list of definite scum.
    I don't know what's up with that but I don't remember Artemis ever going after me. I'll have to go back through and check her posts.

Ares is fishy. He has been all game.
    Wouldn't really say fishy. Nonexistant, maybe! Come out come out.

I'll also be gone for a bit but when I come back, I'll reread the thread and see if I can pick up on anything else.

Wait, Ares wasn't replaced? I should have paid more attention to that. Why hasn't this been a bigger issue until now?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Speed lynch day huh? Del Zeus has out done himself again!

I read through the entire thread again to try to get some clarity on as to who to suspect. In typical mindsmurf fashion we are locked in a 3 way dance (might as well keep with the wrestling references) Town vs Mafia vs Masons.

The 2 night kills each night seemed to be explained when Apollo exploded taking the serial killer with him to the underworld. But alas, the following day we awake to find 2 dead once again.

This leads me too believe 1 of 2 things:

1. The masons possess a night kill power similar to what the mafia does in every game of mafia.

or

2a. The 1st serial killer was in fact only a wannabe & a 2nd serial killer is out there.

2b. I'm also flirting with the possibility that the 2nd serial killer may have been recruited by either the mafia or the masons.

Everything I've just said taken into account, why was there no night kill last night? Is this yet another element of this mindsmurf or did either side (that's mafia & masons) simply decide not to kill anyone Night 4!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

As regards who I think we should lynch, I agree with Hestia no voting for 12 hours (more like 5 hours now though!) until everyone can have a proper think.

Clarification as to whether Ares needs to be replaced would be a big help, although unlikely we'll get it, mindsmurf and all that.

Aside from that I'm honestly lost on who too lynch

My mind is tired of being smurfed. o_o

Presumably Ares hasn't been replaced because he's been active during the Night Phase. That seems to suggest his silence during the day is a strategy.. but very rarely do innocents make the conscious decision to slip under the radar. Hmmm..

I'm glad we've decided to wait. At this point, I think the consensus is 'omgwtfbbq'.

I am The Lone Voice of Sanity in This Town of smurfing Nutters

"Don't lynch until the end" is an utterly terrible plan. There is a very large gaping hole right in the middle of it and I sure as smurf am not going to tell you what it is.

Now, please, somebody else join me in this before it is too late.

##vote: Ares

If you trust in me, as you bloody well should after the job I did on Poseidon, vote Ares. And I will explain tomorrow.