Page 56 of 71 FirstFirst ... 636465051525354555657585960616266 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Who was that question directed at, Hestia?

##Unvote: Tyche

Who is this Hestia? Vivi knows not! Anyway, it was at that Hebe lady! Although I think it could be good for all to answer!

##Unvote: Hermes

This is going to be a fun vote count for Del to tally.

##Unvote: Hades

Has anyone seen that Tyche fellow! He scared the yellow eyes right off my non-existant face!

##unvote: Hades

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hera View Post
    You also friend of Quina now.

##unvote: Hera

This is going to be a fun vote count for Del to tally.
    Agreed, I hope he enjoys it.

##Unvote: Nyx

##Unvote: Hades

Hehe, today sounds like a good day! First things first!

##Unvote: Tyche

Okay, I like Vivi and I like you.

My votes should be left on Dionysus, Hades and Aphrodite.

Dionysus - I understand that you were replaced, but that doesn't mean I should forget everything your previous did. You seemed like you didn't like the masons, which confuses me. Masons are townies. Unless there's a mafia mason (darn you Jessweeee!) that is. I haven't got much on you, but I just have a bad feeling. I'll go see if I can find dirt on you though, fair's fair. If I can't, then you should lose my vote!

Hades - Offering to be the sacrifice for the bomb is exactly what I would expect scum to do. It just keeps screaming mafia to me.

Aphrodite - Shifts her vote to whoever seems like the town is targeting. iirc she was voting for me, and then shifted to Helios when someone else had some evidence against him. I just think she wants to be seen to be killing the scum, or else going with the rest of the town so she can't be blamed.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hermes View Post
    You also friend of Quina now.

Don't forget who you're engaged to!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hestia View Post
    Has anyone seen that Tyche fellow! He scared the yellow eyes right off my non-existant face!

##unvote: Hades
    Quite sorry, my food friend! I was quite busy, I wasn't around to notice today has started. My bad!

##Unvote: Hestia

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

My number one right now is Aphrodite.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hebe View Post
    Aphrodite: (SPOILER)She jumped on the bandwagon for Persephone, then jumped on the bandwagon for Nyx the next day. Then, on day 3 after she saw that people were kinda moving from Nyx to Helios, with evidence that was recycled from pretty much everyone else, and was, of course, played off as her own evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aphrodite View Post
    Upon further investigation, Helios stands out. (I'll try my best not to be too hypocritical..)
    First he voted for Persephone (our doctor) with this justification:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Helios View Post
    I'm very light on my reasoning for my votes because I don't feel that there's very much I can piece together so far. Not sure what else you want from me!

Also, I'm very in-and-out with little time to analyze. My vote for Persephone stands. Peace, guys!
    Woah! Someone being almost as vague as I am! Sorry Helios, to get away with that, you must be atleast an 8 on the sex-o-scale. Or a townie who has just made a mistake. I suspect you are neither.
    Then, he voted for Nyx:

I'm actually on the fence between Nyx and Tyche. Those are my gut instincts right now. I voted for Nyx over Tyche because of her push for Persephone's lynch.
    Two people who haven't been particularly suspicious in the scheme of things (yes, I admit I initially voted clumsily.) Since Tyche has also placed a vote for Nyx, I wonder if Helios is mentioning her as a suspect simply to distract from their mafia plot to eliminate Nyx.

I usually don't say this but let's not forget about inactives. Look at Eros!
    Eros, the mafia member, who had been eliminated earlier. Was it an accident or another tactic by Helios to create the illusion that he is innocent and unaware of the movements of his mafia compadres?

If my theory of Nyx being a mafia target is correct, she must be innocent. For this reason..

##Unvote: [M] Nyx
    ##Vote: [M] Helios

(Pretty sure I can do that.. my apologies if I cannot. )
    For that reason.

Also, the only reason I suspect Tyche is because of her claim to be governor. Don't governors normally PM their choice to stop the lynch? And why did the mafia not kill her that night, if she was governor? Instead they went for Hygeia or Artemis, 2 people who I see no reason to have been killed by the mafia.