Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 737475152535455565758596061626367 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

##unvote: Nyx

Ah! Okay, that helps! Now I don't have to go Trance all over you... yet!

##unvote: Nyx

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hebe View Post
    Also, the only reason I suspect Tyche is because of her claim to be governor. Don't governors normally PM their choice to stop the lynch? And why did the mafia not kill her that night, if she was governor? Instead they went for Hygeia or Artemis, 2 people who I see no reason to have been killed by the mafia.
    Normally, governors do often secretly PM their choice to stop a lynch, but this isn't a normal game of Mafia, Hebe. Mind you, in the previous game, the Governor did try to prevent a lynch publicly near the end of the game.

##Unvote: Hermes

##unvote: Tyche

I travel world. Become stronger. Many things.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Well... For you, Hestia, I really don't know. I still think your post way back on day 1 is really scummy, but to go this long with nothing else, I don't think you deserve my suspicion anymore. Sooo...

##unvote: Hestia

My votes stay on Aphrodite, Dionysus, and Tyche. I don't really know what to think of Dionysus, because he says like nothing, so that's why my vote stays. His attack on Masons, however, seems to be a misunderstanding. He did say it was his first game...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dionysus View Post
    Forget everything Dionysus has done before this day for Del Zeus made a substitution.

If masons are left when all scum are gone they win & given all that's been sacrificed up until now, I want town to get the ultimate victory!
    It seems that he thought masons were a different group. I do not, however, like the first part of that quote at all. This has already been said, I believe, but even if the person changes, the role does not.

And Tyche, that makes me think that you did some research to make your claim more believable.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nyx View Post
    Dionysus - I understand that you were replaced, but that doesn't mean I should forget everything your previous did. You seemed like you didn't like the masons, which confuses me. Masons are townies. Unless there's a mafia mason (darn you Jessweeee!) that is. I haven't got much on you, but I just have a bad feeling. I'll go see if I can find dirt on you though, fair's fair. If I can't, then you should lose my vote!
    Oh that Dionysus! Who does he think he is to accuse Hermes of being a Mason!? That is quite annoying to see, and I missed my chance to step in to say something, had I had the chance to!

Good thing to see that Ares was lynched yesterday! Good work everybody!

##Unvote: Nyx

##Unvote: Hera

Did Vivi do a good job?

Votecount

Aphrodite (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Dionysus (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Tyche (7) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Hebe (7) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Hades (6) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Hestia (5) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Nyx (4) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Hemera (4) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Hera (4) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Hermes (3) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche

Vivi did a wonderful job!

Looks like my last unvote for Hera didn't go through? Guess it will now that you have just posted!

##Unvote: Hera

Indeed it does!

Votecount

Aphrodite (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Dionysus (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Tyche (7) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Hebe (7) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Hades (6) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Hestia (5) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Nyx (4) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Hemera (4) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Hera (3) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Hermes (3) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche

Vivi asks all to please update the votecount when they're finished!

Now that we approach the end of the game (relative to 25, ten is quite small!), I feel that it is necessary to fill in the dots as to what happened so all of us can make accurate votes! So I'm going to let you all know my role!

You see, during the events dealing with Kuja, Vivi started to take notice the power Eiko and Garnet possessed! Intrigued, he decided to take up their craft. That's right, our little Black Mage, learned White Magic and is now a White Mage! I hope I didn't let any of my mages down

But don't worry all! With White Magic protection powers Vivi is here to stay!

This is why Helios survived when he first turned into a black hole! My protection was forced to him, protecting him from those nasty mafioso!

Why didn't it work last night

Vivi thought this as well! I'm guessing that it was the end of the blackhole's lifespan! Even black-holes collapse upon themselves after too long!

Perhaps Helios imploded from all that black hole suckage he has been doing the previous night.