Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 164656606162636465666768697071 LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I targetted Hades and said I targetted you so the mafia would waste their kill on you. And how did Hermes die?

So did you protect Hades, Hestia?

My guess is a Mafia Hitman, who can shoot through protection. Makes sense, that's why today is the last day, regardless of my power.

Hebe, I believe you, it took all god damn game, but I believe you. I guarded Hades and you. Hades is alive you didn't lie to me about who you targeted.

The fact the kills went from 2 to 1 without any killing roles dying, should confirm my claim, bringing us to Hades and Hemera.

I think Hades would be a better kill than Hemera, personally.

Also, the game shouldn't be over if a town is lynched today, because I should still have a chance to kill the mafia in the night. So if we lynch Hades and I kill Hemera and you don't protect Hemera, Hestia, then we win, hooray.

That is assuming Hades isn't mafia and we make it to the night at all.

Sound like a plan?

We don't know that we can kill the last mafia during the night for sure, therefore today's lynch should still be made with care. Now, here's my reasoning why I don't think Hades is a better target for today's lynch.

He didn't vote AT ALL yesterday. What kind of mafia manages to get all the way to the second to last day and doesn't bother to vote? TWO self votes nearly puts him at a majority.

Other things, while Hades was willing to die during the Apollo shenanigans, Hemera, never said she was willing to die. Perhaps Hemera cannot be killed unless by lynch? This gives her confidence to take on Apollo the bomb, however, while her claim "There's only a chance I survive" makes her seem more townie.

Lastly, she comes in late, puts the banhammer on Hades, but never was part of the day before that. I find that worse than not being around.

Maybe he didn't vote yesterday because he knew others would be lynched, so he just laid back.

More thoughts. I assumed Hermes was some sort of massive tactical nuke which exploded when shot. Really, I was convinced. Psy didn't just stick his head out with no guarantee of protection he flaunted that it was him. Within the context of Hemera, Apollo, The Hurtlocker, and Hera, I felt a bomb was all he could be. Knowing his role now, I can see why he didn't fear the reaper.

However, with knowledge of Psy's role, Hemera's role doesn't fit the game to me. We had one bomb. Sure, he was a Mega Bomb. I have a feeling there's SOMETHING more to the role that makes it more dangerous than a normal bomb that the town didn't discover, however to base 3 roles around one bomb? It seems pointless. The mafia had they're hurtlocker, we had a role to figure out who the bomb was so we didn't kill ourselves. Where does Hemera fit in all this? Why would the town need someone to be able to lynch the bomb? There was no mafia bomb after all!

I'm convinced. If not, at least Hebe's role gives us some sort of solace that we might have a second shot.

##vote: Hemera

I may or may not be sleeping soon. I'd love to continue to hear your opinions Hebe, but I think Hemera is who should be lynched.

If you protected Hades last night, he is still protected tonight, so we wouldn't have a second shot. Our only second shot is to lynch hades and have me kill Hemera

No, I used my secondary power that protects two people for one night. No one is safe tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Hestia
    Other things, while Hades was willing to die during the Apollo shenanigans, Hemera, never said she was willing to die. Perhaps Hemera cannot be killed unless by lynch? This gives her confidence to take on Apollo the bomb, however, while her claim "There's only a chance I survive" makes her seem more townie.
    Yes, Hades did say that he was willing to die, but I actually had cast the last vote (until Demeter’s last-second vote). My role gives me random protection, so I could have been protected, but I could have died still. Who else had any chance of surviving though? I can be killed by anything besides explosive (sometimes). No other town has come forward with such a role, so how else would town take care of a bomb without more town dying? Why else would Hera have had her role?

The first part of that is false, but I do think you’re town. Your protection role has been pretty much confirmed, as far as I can tell, and you and Hebe both seem to be working together. I also don’t have any reason to doubt Hebe’s role. If there were two mafia left, we’d be smurfed and have lost by now, right?

But Hades has been questionable this entire game. He hasn’t done much since Day 1 except for a possible bluff about risking himself for the bomb. He has since been well under the radar. Hades also hasn’t roleclaimed, that I’ve noticed, while I put myself out there days back.

He didn't vote AT ALL yesterday. What kind of mafia manages to get all the way to the second to last day and doesn't bother to vote? TWO self votes nearly puts him at a majority.
    Yeah, not voting isn’t very mafia-like, but what voting served no purpose? What would you do as a scum if your partner already had his neck in the noose and another town was mere inches away. Would you want to cast the last vote on the town? Or would you want to continue sitting back and avoiding position? Under the circumstances, not voting at all was a smart choice for a mafia, while it does not benefit the town.

##Vote: Hades

Bomb's are town alligned. Realistically, we were making a mistake based on an emotional response to how big of a jackass Apollo was being and got lucky that Ares went all 'LEROY JENKINS!'

Would you want to cast the last vote on the town? Or would you want to continue sitting back and avoiding position?
    Also, if I was mafia I would've thrown them under the bus but that's always my strategy. Numero uno and whatnot

I need more time to think. It's one AM. I need sleep. My vote stays.

correction

##unvote: Hemera

as this ensures the day will still be going on when I'm back unless you all decide to lynch me lol.