Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1747576162636465666768697071 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1056

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

smurfing a. This game is keeping me awake. I feel that Nyx is the key to this game. We almost lynched Nyx day 4. I made the mistake of arguing to stop it from happening. However, those arguments allow us to see who was all over Nyx early.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nyx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hades View Post
    If you were allaying the vote for Persephone, why didn't you change your vote then? I'm suspicious of you, definitely. I can't figure you out. You're arguing here that you were actually trying to prevent Persephone's death through argument, but you could have done the exact same thing by simply unvoting. Why wouldn't you take a direct action that was possible instead of a roundabout action that probably wouldn't work? Odd.
    Perhaps allaying was the wrong word, then. I wasn't trying to prevent Persephone's death, I was trying to prevent people jumping on a bandwagon for no reason. Because what happens is that people look to the person who made a serious vote and gave evidence and then point at them and say it's all their fault. Like has happened. Persephone was highest on my radar -- you might say I'm a terrible player if so, but at least I gave a reason. But I'm sure I've explained this enough times already.

I don't think Apollo is a bomb. I think he's trying to threaten bomb status to ensure that no one wants to kill him. That being said, if we ever get through this freaking annoying bandwagon stuff (I am still a little confused, yes) I willingly volunteer to be the lynch vote for him. If he's a bomb, I die and everyone keeps playing. If he's not, he's probably a scumbag. I still think he's a scumbag.
    I haven't thought you to be scum, so I'm hesitant to let you be the final vote in case Apollo is the bomb. However, offering to be the "sacrifice" is probably the most scummy thing I've seen you do all game, but even so, it's enough to make you show up on my radar.

If you cast the lynching vote on Apollo and he flips scum, you look like the hero that risked death to save the town. Like you said earlier, the only way we're really going to be sure of your role is when you die.

If he's a bomb and I die, your roleclaim is probably legitimate and you're an asset to the town. If Apollo is scum, you've protected him in a weird way and are probably scum too.
    If you knew he was scum, then you're effectively setting up Hera to take the next fall.

##Vote: [M] Apollo

I think Apollo is pretty scummy. That's the end of my justification so you guys don't leap on me for starting a bandwagon.

If you were allaying the vote for Persephone, why didn't you change your vote then? I'm suspicious of you, definitely. I can't figure you out. You're arguing here that you were actually trying to prevent Persephone's death through argument, but you could have done the exact same thing by simply unvoting. Why wouldn't you take a direct action that was possible instead of a roundabout action that probably wouldn't work? Odd.
    Perhaps allaying was the wrong word, then. I wasn't trying to prevent Persephone's death, I was trying to prevent people jumping on a bandwagon for no reason. Because what happens is that people look to the person who made a serious vote and gave evidence and then point at them and say it's all their fault. Like has happened. Persephone was highest on my radar -- you might say I'm a terrible player if so, but at least I gave a reason. But I'm sure I've explained this enough times already.

I don't think Apollo is a bomb. I think he's trying to threaten bomb status to ensure that no one wants to kill him. That being said, if we ever get through this freaking annoying bandwagon stuff (I am still a little confused, yes) I willingly volunteer to be the lynch vote for him. If he's a bomb, I die and everyone keeps playing. If he's not, he's probably a scumbag. I still think he's a scumbag.
    I haven't thought you to be scum, so I'm hesitant to let you be the final vote in case Apollo is the bomb. However, offering to be the "sacrifice" is probably the most scummy thing I've seen you do all game, but even so, it's enough to make you show up on my radar.

If you cast the lynching vote on Apollo and he flips scum, you look like the hero that risked death to save the town. Like you said earlier, the only way we're really going to be sure of your role is when you die.

If he's a bomb and I die, your roleclaim is probably legitimate and you're an asset to the town. If Apollo is scum, you've protected him in a weird way and are probably scum too.
    If you knew he was scum, then you're effectively setting up Hera to take the next fall.

##Vote: [M] Apollo

I think Apollo is pretty scummy. That's the end of my justification so you guys don't leap on me for starting a bandwagon.
    How is sacrifice scummy? If he flips scum and Hera takes the fall, ends up being pro-town, then you know I'm scum too. Scum ends up losing the same amount of players.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Apollo View Post
    I look forward to the fireworks I really do because more than 1 of you will have egg on their face
    Whoa whoa whoa, red flag people, red flag. I think he kills everyone that votes for him.
    That's a bluff. And you've been way smarter than that all along. What gives?
    Nyx and Hades's confrontation that day. Hebe try and figure out what you want from it, Hades and Hemera's votes will be on each other, your vote is more important than their's.

##vote: Hemera

I'm sticking to my guns. Because if I don't, I'll never fall asleep. Good luck Hebe.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I also believe the vote should go to Hades. I'll wait, however.

Oh wait...

I'll read your post, Hestia

Hmm, I guess you're right. Also, I don't think Hemera has ever voted for or even shown interest in another mafia member. It's good enough for me, I guess...

I can't believe you are letting Hades continue to get away with this. Yes, Nyx and Hades argued in a couple of posts, but Nyx voted for Apollo (not Hades), and Hades did not go after Nyx after that. Nyx also voted for and lynched Poseidon (that part by mistake?), and Poseidon had called out Nyx (and Helios) for days as suspicious. You are just falling for their plan of separating themselves with phony suspicions. Nyx even said Hades wasn't scummy at all except for that statement, and Hades even praised Nyx in that post behind the arguing.

I'll try to get back on later tonight. Hopefully you all haven't lost the game by then. Really, people, this is now so smurfing obvious I could strangle all of you.

alright, fine

##unvote

I'm gonna look over the thread...

By this point, we have a 50-50 shot. I've already stated my suspicions, but I'll look over EVERYTHING, just in case. 34 smurfing pages of . Happy?

Just look over the posts of Hemera and Hades

Ok everyone, I'm very, very, VERY sorry to do this, but I will now make....

A COLOR ARGUEMENT!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hemera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hemera View Post
    Laaaaaame! I just spent a fortune on that Ducati and now you say the gang is done!?

Anyways, what alignment is the bomb role? Can it be either or? I would assume that in this case it would be town aligned because of Eros' role as a mafia member. Why would mafia need a 'hurtlocker' if the bomb was mafia as well? For now I'm going to operate under the assumption that Apollo is town and, if he actually is a bomb, is just kind of a booby trap for mafia. I could be totally wrong in that though, I'm not a very seasoned Mafia player.

Also, Hygieia, you're acting really strange. Your megapush for Nyx and Apollo is kind of unnerving to me.

And Hermes what's with your change in attitude? Blink twice if you've been replaced with a pod person.
    Bomb's are usually neutral and kill the person who kills them. So the scumbag who performs the kill shot gets bombed or the final lynch vote gets bombed ... that being said, I don't think Apollo is a bomb. I think he's trying to threaten bomb status to ensure that no one wants to kill him. That being said, if we ever get through this freaking annoying bandwagon stuff (I am still a little confused, yes) I willingly volunteer to be the lynch vote for him. If he's a bomb, I die and everyone keeps playing. If he's not, he's probably a scumbag. I still think he's a scumbag. That being said, I'm still not willing to vote, mostly because I want to be careful about the bandwagon thing.
    Well I guess it's time to reveal to you all that I am a Bomb Squad Rookie. I'm "bomb-proof" but it's not guaranteed that I'll live. Hades, that's a pretty noble thing you just promised and that definitely says "Town" to me. If there's even a small chance that we can prevent more Town deaths then that's good enough for me. Should Apollo be close to lynching I'll vote him and (hopefully not) sacrifice myself.
    Why is a Bomb Squad Rookie blue? Shouldn't it be green, or maybe ever yellow? I think Hemera just saw that Hera made a claim and so she decided to make a similar claim, and messed up the colors of course. Blue is investigative, not for bombs. This makes me think that Hemera's claim is wrong.

Other than the always annoying color arguement, looking through the thread tells me that Hades makes mostly long, strong posts that actually say something but accuse people that aren't mafia, while Hemera makes short posts that don't really accuse anyone. Hemera is laying low while Hades is putting their neck out, which makes Hamera a better kill for today, in my eyes, so I will...

I agree with Hebe. Blue is investigative.

Also, of course it's obvious to you Hemera, or Hades. We're the only ones here who have to figure anything out, you two know you're own roles >:0

Basically everyone going "IT'S SO smurfING OBVIOUS" shut the smurf up. You're annoying.

"IT'S SO smurfING OBVIOUS, TOWN IS SUCH A FU- Oh, I was wrong. Never mind!"

Ugh...

I last eight days without smurfing up with the account I post. Eight. Days. Then I smurf up.

Nyx also voted Hades yesterday. Sure, it doesn't clear him, there's just more things making me think Hemera's mafia than Hades is right now. It's been a tough game, I'm stickin' to what I really feel. This day just needs to end so we can see if Hemera's mafia or not.

But if Hades doesn't come then it would be a tie with nothing to break it...

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Votecount
    Hemera (2) - Hestia, Hebe
    Hades (2) Hemera, (self-vote)

Not voting:
    Hades

5 and a half hours left in Day 8. If the day ends in a tie, there will be a 1 hour sudden death for people to change their vote. If it is still a tie after 1 hour, I will randomly determine the lynch from the tied players.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Man, if I could have killed Hades last night, this day would be over