Page 68 of 71 FirstFirst ... 18485862636465666768697071 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1056

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hebe View Post
    Ok everyone, I'm very, very, VERY sorry to do this, but I will now make....

A COLOR ARGUEMENT!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hemera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hades View Post
    Laaaaaame! I just spent a fortune on that Ducati and now you say the gang is done!?

Anyways, what alignment is the bomb role? Can it be either or? I would assume that in this case it would be town aligned because of Eros' role as a mafia member. Why would mafia need a 'hurtlocker' if the bomb was mafia as well? For now I'm going to operate under the assumption that Apollo is town and, if he actually is a bomb, is just kind of a booby trap for mafia. I could be totally wrong in that though, I'm not a very seasoned Mafia player.

Also, Hygieia, you're acting really strange. Your megapush for Nyx and Apollo is kind of unnerving to me.

And Hermes what's with your change in attitude? Blink twice if you've been replaced with a pod person.
    Bomb's are usually neutral and kill the person who kills them. So the scumbag who performs the kill shot gets bombed or the final lynch vote gets bombed ... that being said, I don't think Apollo is a bomb. I think he's trying to threaten bomb status to ensure that no one wants to kill him. That being said, if we ever get through this freaking annoying bandwagon stuff (I am still a little confused, yes) I willingly volunteer to be the lynch vote for him. If he's a bomb, I die and everyone keeps playing. If he's not, he's probably a scumbag. I still think he's a scumbag. That being said, I'm still not willing to vote, mostly because I want to be careful about the bandwagon thing.
    Well I guess it's time to reveal to you all that I am a Bomb Squad Rookie. I'm "bomb-proof" but it's not guaranteed that I'll live. Hades, that's a pretty noble thing you just promised and that definitely says "Town" to me. If there's even a small chance that we can prevent more Town deaths then that's good enough for me. Should Apollo be close to lynching I'll vote him and (hopefully not) sacrifice myself.
    Why is a Bomb Squad Rookie blue? Shouldn't it be green, or maybe ever yellow? I think Hemera just saw that Hera made a claim and so she decided to make a similar claim, and messed up the colors of course. Blue is investigative, not for bombs. This makes me think that Hemera's claim is wrong.

Other than the always annoying color arguement, looking through the thread tells me that Hades makes mostly long, strong posts that actually say something but accuse people that aren't mafia, while Hemera makes short posts that don't really accuse anyone. Hemera is laying low while Hades is putting their neck out, which makes Hamera a better kill for today, in my eyes, so I will...

##vote: Hemera

You're right, I'm not a strong poster. I must be mafia! My role color is blue. I must be mafia! You're argument is so strong that I'm contemplating voting for myself.

I ask you this, why would I make it clear that I have a much better chance at surviving an explosion and try to save who I thought was a townie if I were mafia? What reason would I have to put myself into harm's way? What would the mafia gain from having one of their members possibly die? If I were lying about my role and the SK hadn't voted for the bomb I would have died. There's no coming back from that so why would I do it if I didn't have even a small chance of success.

And then there's Hades. Hasn't posted since Nyx started getting some heat. Interesting that someone who has been so vocal on behalf of the town fades back into the shadows when another mafia has been sniffed out.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

To clear yourself. And if Hades was just sitting back in the shadows, as you say, he would have come here long, long ago to cast the winning vote.

I'm sorry, everyone. I was actually in the process of voting yesterday when Del Zeus closed the thread. I yelled at him, but my vote was a no-go.

At any rate, I'll address some of the issues that've been brought up about me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hestia
    Other things, while Hades was willing to die during the Apollo shenanigans, Hemera, never said she was willing to die. Perhaps Hemera cannot be killed unless by lynch? This gives her confidence to take on Apollo the bomb, however, while her claim "There's only a chance I survive" makes her seem more townie.
    Yes, Hades did say that he was willing to die, but I actually had cast the last vote (until Demeter’s last-second vote). My role gives me random protection, so I could have been protected, but I could have died still. Who else had any chance of surviving though? I can be killed by anything besides explosive (sometimes). No other town has come forward with such a role, so how else would town take care of a bomb without more town dying? Why else would Hera have had her role?

The first part of that is false, but I do think you’re town. Your protection role has been pretty much confirmed, as far as I can tell, and you and Hebe both seem to be working together. I also don’t have any reason to doubt Hebe’s role. If there were two mafia left, we’d be smurfed and have lost by now, right?

But Hades has been questionable this entire game. He hasn’t done much since Day 1 except for a possible bluff about risking himself for the bomb. He has since been well under the radar. Hades also hasn’t roleclaimed, that I’ve noticed, while I put myself out there days back.

He didn't vote AT ALL yesterday. What kind of mafia manages to get all the way to the second to last day and doesn't bother to vote? TWO self votes nearly puts him at a majority.
    Yeah, not voting isn’t very mafia-like, but what voting served no purpose? What would you do as a scum if your partner already had his neck in the noose and another town was mere inches away. Would you want to cast the last vote on the town? Or would you want to continue sitting back and avoiding position? Under the circumstances, not voting at all was a smart choice for a mafia, while it does not benefit the town.

##Vote: Hades

I can't believe you are letting Hades continue to get away with this. Yes, Nyx and Hades argued in a couple of posts, but Nyx voted for Apollo (not Hades), and Hades did not go after Nyx after that. Nyx also voted for and lynched Poseidon (that part by mistake?), and Poseidon had called out Nyx (and Helios) for days as suspicious. You are just falling for their plan of separating themselves with phony suspicions. Nyx even said Hades wasn't scummy at all except for that statement, and Hades even praised Nyx in that post behind the arguing.

I'll try to get back on later tonight. Hopefully you all haven't lost the game by then. Really, people, this is now so smurfing obvious I could strangle all of you.
    So wait... first say that I've done NOTHING since Day 1, then you retract that and talk about how I've been vocal about town kills?

And if I was bluffing about taking the Bomb, couldn't you also have been? Methinks you doth protest too much.

At any rate, I'll claim. I really am a Vanilla Townie, but I have a special, one-time use power. That I will probably never get to use.

I have made a lot of strong posts, just for the wrong people. I suck

A COLOR ARGUEMENT!

Laaaaaame! I just spent a fortune on that Ducati and now you say the gang is done!?

Anyways, what alignment is the bomb role? Can it be either or? I would assume that in this case it would be town aligned because of Eros' role as a mafia member. Why would mafia need a 'hurtlocker' if the bomb was mafia as well? For now I'm going to operate under the assumption that Apollo is town and, if he actually is a bomb, is just kind of a booby trap for mafia. I could be totally wrong in that though, I'm not a very seasoned Mafia player.

Also, Hygieia, you're acting really strange. Your megapush for Nyx and Apollo is kind of unnerving to me.

And Hermes what's with your change in attitude? Blink twice if you've been replaced with a pod person.
    Bomb's are usually neutral and kill the person who kills them. So the scumbag who performs the kill shot gets bombed or the final lynch vote gets bombed ... that being said, I don't think Apollo is a bomb. I think he's trying to threaten bomb status to ensure that no one wants to kill him. That being said, if we ever get through this freaking annoying bandwagon stuff (I am still a little confused, yes) I willingly volunteer to be the lynch vote for him. If he's a bomb, I die and everyone keeps playing. If he's not, he's probably a scumbag. I still think he's a scumbag. That being said, I'm still not willing to vote, mostly because I want to be careful about the bandwagon thing.
    Well I guess it's time to reveal to you all that I am a Bomb Squad Rookie. I'm "bomb-proof" but it's not guaranteed that I'll live. Hades, that's a pretty noble thing you just promised and that definitely says "Town" to me. If there's even a small chance that we can prevent more Town deaths then that's good enough for me. Should Apollo be close to lynching I'll vote him and (hopefully not) sacrifice myself.
    Why is a Bomb Squad Rookie blue? Shouldn't it be green, or maybe ever yellow? I think Hemera just saw that Hera made a claim and so she decided to make a similar claim, and messed up the colors of course. Blue is investigative, not for bombs. This makes me think that Hemera's claim is wrong.

Other than the always annoying color arguement, looking through the thread tells me that Hades makes mostly long, strong posts that actually say something but accuse people that aren't mafia, while Hemera makes short posts that don't really accuse anyone. Hemera is laying low while Hades is putting their neck out, which makes Hamera a better kill for today, in my eyes, so I will...

A COLOR ARGUEMENT!

You're right, I'm not a strong poster. I must be mafia! My role color is blue. I must be mafia! You're argument is so strong that I'm contemplating voting for myself.

I ask you this, why would I make it clear that I have a much better chance at surviving an explosion and try to save who I thought was a townie if I were mafia? What reason would I have to put myself into harm's way? What would the mafia gain from having one of their members possibly die? If I were lying about my role and the SK hadn't voted for the bomb I would have died. There's no coming back from that so why would I do it if I didn't have even a small chance of success.

And then there's Hades. Hasn't posted since Nyx started getting some heat. Interesting that someone who has been so vocal on behalf of the town fades back into the shadows when another mafia has been sniffed out.
    Interesting in the same way that someone who hasn't really pointed fingers for the whole game is die hard pointing fingers now?

Hades, you can just cast the vote now. If you are town, we win, if you are mafia, good job, you got us.

I hate to be a tie-breaker, though. Argh.

Uhm. Okay. Peer pressure.

Don't let the masses fool you! TWO HEADS ARE NOT BETTER THAN ONE!!!!

Hell, I'm proof positive. Not even three helped me the first time.

Also

BOSTON STILL SUCKS

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

All the gods gathered for the final showdown.

Hades
    Hebe
    Hemera
    Hestia

The four H's of the apocalypse? Anyway, it was time for it all to end, but how to end it? With a FATAL FOUR WAY!

First Hestia and Hebe team up on Hemera. Double clothesline! Suplex! Hemera is down! Then the look to each other... They start trading blows. Hestia goes for the DDT..but no! Hebe counters with a sidewalk slam. Hemera is starting to recover...and what's this? She picked up a STEEL CHAIR. BAM! Down goes Hebe. BAM! Down goes Hestia. It looks like it's all over. But wait, we all forgot about Hades, and he looks pissed! With a vengeance Hades comes into the ring and starts grappling with Hemera. A punch here, an elbow there. Hemera's manager Raistlin gets up on the mat and tries to distract Hades while Hemera grabs the chair...it's gonna be all over for Hades. But no! Hades was aware of this all along. A kick to Hemera's gut! And then...PEDIGREE! PEDIGREE! PEDIGREE! The cover, 1..2..3! It's over! We have a new champion!

Hemera was a Mafia Lackey, played by NorthernChaosGod & Guardian XIII. Thanks for playing, you guys did well!

All the Mafia are dead! Ric Zeus appears and proclaims victory for the town! WOOOO!

Survivors:

Hades was a Vanilla Town, played by fire_of_avalon.
    Hebe was an Insane Faith Healer, played by leader of mortals.
    Hestia was a White Mage, played by Goldenboko.

Role pms, night actions, all the mindsmurf explained, all coming soon! Thanks for making this a great game guys, I enjoyed watching it and I hope you enjoyed playing it.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I was actually convinced that Hermes was mafia at the end of the last day, and I thought Hermes was trying to make 2 townie lynches, and then have me attack Hestia so then he could attack her as well so he would not have to guess her protection. I was completely convinced that Hades and Hermes were mafia together, and I was so happy that I would be the hero XDD

Yaaaaay!

The way Hades attacked Hermes on day 1 reminded me of how I attacked Gobo day 1 in mafia 5, was it?

Yaaaaay!
    -brofist-

I definitely have to play more Mafias, because I was not super good at this one. I survived, though! We should have a t-shirt xD

Awww, smurf.