Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst 123456789101112162656 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

And the mindsmurf begins!

##Vote: Apollo

You're my own BROTHER

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

I gotta go. So I cast my vote for... Hera.

##Vote: Hera

Okay guys that wasn't nice There was a lot of bandwagoning there

Just be thankful you aren't dead, Medusa. But I agree that there was alot of bandwagoning, though it was only four votes.

I, too, must leave so I'm going to keep my vote for Poseidon for right now.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Athena View Post
    Just be thankful you aren't dead, Medusa. But I agree that there was alot of bandwagoning, though it was only four votes.
    Three of them came in the space of half an hour or something ridiculous.

And I am glad I'm not dead but I have to fly blind for another day. This isn't fun

Aphrodite, where are you my love?

Looking through Day 0 there's not much to get from, so I'll just post my thoughts on the only post that stuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hestia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dionysus View Post
    WAIT! Zeus is SMURFING with us. Medusa's probably the doctor.
    Any reasoning for this? No, didn't think so. Also, if there was a reason you don't call out the doctor. With that said, I can make a bet you are new and unaware that you don't just make random uneducated claims. Don't let it happen again bub
    Whenever I see these "don't call out the cop/doctor" posts I feel like someone is trying too hard to look like town. Especially when no one's asking anything of a potential cop/doctor.

More interesting things usually happen on Day one, so I'm sure I'll see something worth placing a more definite vote on later. For now Hestia is just a tiny iota more suspicious than the rest of the bunch to me.

Oh Hera, Dionysus is likely a new player and I believe we do have quite a few of them in this game, so it is most likely that Hestia is only giving advice despite not knowing anyone's role at all. After all, it was Day 0.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Asclepius View Post
    Here I am, vague miscreant who I've probably made love to! I'm upset about missing my vote but I can assure you it was for a very important reason.. damn mirrors - such beauty as mine must be admired until eye-bleedage occurs.

I'd know if I was the doctor or not if you smurfers didn't try and lynch me I WAS BEAUTIFUL ONCE TOO

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aphrodite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Asclepius View Post
    Here I am, vague miscreant who I've probably made love to! I'm upset about missing my vote but I can assure you it was for a very important reason.. damn mirrors - such beauty as mine must be admired until eye-bleedage occurs.
    Beautiful...your beauty captivates me so passionately...and oh how lost I was without you, my one and only true love!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hera View Post
    Looking through Day 0 there's not much to get from, so I'll just post my thoughts on the only post that stuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hestia View Post
    Any reasoning for this? No, didn't think so. Also, if there was a reason you don't call out the doctor. With that said, I can make a bet you are new and unaware that you don't just make random uneducated claims. Don't let it happen again bub
    Whenever I see these "don't call out the cop/doctor" posts I feel like someone is trying too hard to look like town. Especially when no one's asking anything of a potential cop/doctor.

More interesting things usually happen on Day one, so I'm sure I'll see something worth placing a more definite vote on later. For now Hestia is just a tiny iota more suspicious than the rest of the bunch to me.
    You can interpret however you choose, either I'm giving advice to try and help beginners sort out how to play messy mafia or I'm just trying to look town. I can't sway how you interpret actions. However, calling out a Doctor or Cop early in the game is always bad/scummy play. Not much has really happened yet. With any luck Medusa is mafia and we delayed her a day from finding out who her buddies are!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Woooooohoo. Tyche quoted me and Demeter voted for me. Who should I vote for?

##Vote: Tyche

(SPOILER)Openend?