Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst 12345678910111213172757 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

I bet I still have to vote even though my vote won't count

I think Hemera is a meanie head and jumped on the Lynch-Medusa train like a mindless goon It might have only been four votes but I bet anyone else would be annoyed if people tried to kill them!

##Vote: Hermera

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dionysus View Post
    I say Medusa. Smurfer has snakes for hair.

WAIT! Zeus is SMURFING with us. Medusa's probably the doctor.

I'm going to say Asclepius. It'd be just like Zeus to make the God of Medicine a serial killer or something.

##Vote: Asclepius
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hestia View Post
    Any reasoning for this? No, didn't think so. Also, if there was a reason you don't call out the doctor. With that said, I can make a bet you are new and unaware that you don't just make random uneducated claims. Don't let it happen again bub
    This early in the game and the fact that Dionysus has clearly been hitting the sauce already, I don't think anyone is going to legitimize that roleclaim... er, roleblame? I like that, roleblame.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hera View Post
    Looking through Day 0 there's not much to get from, so I'll just post my thoughts on the only post that stuck out.

Any reasoning for this? No, didn't think so. Also, if there was a reason you don't call out the doctor. With that said, I can make a bet you are new and unaware that you don't just make random uneducated claims. Don't let it happen again bub
    Whenever I see these "don't call out the cop/doctor" posts I feel like someone is trying too hard to look like town. Especially when no one's asking anything of a potential cop/doctor.

More interesting things usually happen on Day one, so I'm sure I'll see something worth placing a more definite vote on later. For now Hestia is just a tiny iota more suspicious than the rest of the bunch to me.
    I wouldn't necessarily say suspicious. Some people just take mafia more seriously than others. Still, they're pointing fingers and so are you.

And now so am I, damn ;_;

Looking through Day 0 there's not much to get from, so I'll just post my thoughts on the only post that stuck out.

Whenever I see these "don't call out the cop/doctor" posts I feel like someone is trying too hard to look like town. Especially when no one's asking anything of a potential cop/doctor.

More interesting things usually happen on Day one, so I'm sure I'll see something worth placing a more definite vote on later. For now Hestia is just a tiny iota more suspicious than the rest of the bunch to me.
    You can interpret however you choose, either I'm giving advice to try and help beginners sort out how to play messy mafia or I'm just trying to look town. I can't sway how you interpret actions. However, calling out a Doctor or Cop early in the game is always bad/scummy play. Not much has really happened yet. With any luck Medusa is mafia and we delayed her a day from finding out who her buddies are!
    Like I said, I don't think anyone would really legitimize any type of role claim/blame this early in the game. But why, then are you subtly accusing Medusa of being mafia? Not especially cautious, though you admonish others for the lack thereof. Interesting.

Also, Persephone, it can be our place. Wouldn't you like to be the dread queen of the underworld?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hades View Post
    Also, Persephone, it can be our place. Wouldn't you like to be the dread queen of the underworld?
    Beats being the dead queen.

Hmm. Time to vote, I think. No-one has been acting particularly suspicious (not surprising at this stage of the game), so I will cast my vote for Athena.

##Vote: Athena

Why? She voted for my son in Day 0 and believe it or not, underneath all this sexiness (and vanity) there is a speck of maternal instinct!
    Now, someone remind me how utterly gorgeous I am!

Certainly I'm feeling completely neglected and forgotten about by a particular beautiful woman...I guess my chambers will be feeling quite empty tonight...my romantic charm has failed on the most gorgeous thing I've ever set my eyes upon...

In fact I'm so conflicted and unsettled that I cannot decide who to vote for...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cerberus View Post
    ##Vote: Poseidon

Just a feeling.
    Poseidon has posted twice, where is the feeling coming from? I'm curious as to what you've picked up on, can we explore this further?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Persephone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hades View Post
    Beats being the dead queen.
    Hades! I've warned you once already, stay away from her!

I AM RONALD REAGAN AND I smurfED YOUR MOTHER

QUESTIONS????

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Demeter View Post

Just a feeling.
    Poseidon has posted twice, where is the feeling coming from? I'm curious as to what you've picked up on, can we explore this further?
    Sure, explore away.

I realize now feeling wasn't the right word. Guess is a better choice. Day 0 was for wild guessing, which is what that vote was to be for but I made it in too late.

I didn't mean to imply I've picked up on anything, it was just a simple guess. I'm as blind as the next person.

Cerebus, you missed a great opportunity.

Here, let me respond how you should've done.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Demeter View Post

Just a feeling.
    Poseidon has posted twice, where is the feeling coming from?
    It's more than a feeling! When I hear that old song they used to play. I begin dreaming 'til I see Marianne walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hermes View Post

QUESTIONS????
    Nope!

Boston...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hermes View Post

QUESTIONS????
    Nope!

Man, why even bother making stupid roleclaims anymore? Mafia players aren't what they used to be!

##vote: Cerebus

Boston rule, douche!

Seriously guys, why worry about who's voting for who? It's silly because we literally have nothing to go on.

My ego is getting dangerously low.. I demand flattery!

Clearly you've flown too high up in the clouds and the lack of oxygen is affecting you in a very negative way.