Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415192959 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Let me see you trust someone whose hair could bite you.

Someone's pretty ready to jump on the chance to lynch someone.

Just because my hair could bite doesn't mean it will! I mean you could spontaneously combust but that doesn't mean we won't trust you

btw
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hebe View Post
    Hestia seemed to be... trying to defend herself without making it look like she was defending herself.
    I agree with this quote here, but I don't necessarily think it was scummy. I think Hestia was just trying to help out a player. A lot of us are new at this and want a helping hand you know?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hemera View Post
    Let me see you trust someone whose hair could bite you.

Someone's pretty ready to jump on the chance to lynch someone.
    Hmm I don't trust Madusa but I distrust you a lot more, give me one good reason why you voted to lynch me? And your reason for voting for Madusa yesterday too would be most helpful.

Artemis's vote for me also seems way too random too.

My vote remains on you though Hemera!

All the votes are random right now because there's no evidence to go on. Why you're demanding reason in a situation that's completely unreasonable is kind of odd. Why should anyone have to defend themselves against their random decisions? The only alignments any of us know at this time are our own (but by this time some of the mafia probably know who each other are.)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hermes View Post
    Now wait just a soul-damning minute here. You've been making unfunny joke posts the entire time, H-Bomb, and yet when somebody else makes an unfunny joke post, ALERT ALERT ALERT BETTER VOTE FOR THEM!!!!

I would like to change my roleclaim. I am no longer RONALD REAGAN, I am actually the Hades: Hypocrite, or Communist? YOU decide!. My power is that every time a manatee licking screwball whose name rhymes with Ladies votes for me, I have to respond with mocking sarcasm.

THIS IS A DEADLY SERIOUS ROLE CLAIM BTW!!!!
    My jokes are funny and educational. Your joke is dumb and expected.

Shoe polish? smurf that noise. What you really want to do is spray a can of deodorant into a plastic bag then put it over your head. That's where the money's at. Also the pretty butterflies that won't stop screaming.

Also sorry Appy, I just have to make fun of people that do things like that. I cannot help it. I have tried and tried but I can't restrain myself. It's who I am. I will try, for you, but so help me god if he pulls the "WHY YOU SO DEFENSIVE?" line then I can't hold myself responsible.
    Why you so defensive? Seriously, Mr. Sensitive Angry Pants, why don't you calm down. Do you think other people are going to vote for you because I did? Is your mindsmurf ability whining about people who consider your attitude and behavior petulant and annoying? If so, then I hope for your sake you can use it more than once!

I didn't vote for you for any other reason than 1) you're a goofball and 2) I don't want to vote against myself. Furthermore, I didn't encourage anyone else to vote for you either. Thus far I'm the only person that's voted for you and I don't think you're in any kind of serious danger of getting lynched. But because you turned all bratface on me, I'm totally keeping my vote. Now buzz off, messenger boy, before I drown you in the river Styx.

I think some people are focusing too much on Day 0 votes. We had zero knowledge Day 0 and no one was in remotely any danger (13 needed for a majority, after all). Most of them seemed to just be joke votes and roleplaying. It's possible a Day 0 vote may help to reveal something, but I think it'd be much more helpful to focus on actions made after that. The "bandwagoning" on Medusa may be scummy (though most were just commenting "ew, snakes"), but if so it is the most incompetent mafia group I can imagine. The only comments about Medusa being mafia happened after that, including by someone who didn't even vote for Medusa (Hestia).

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hades View Post
    Did anyone actually see Hermes' roleclaim? Roleclaiming annoys me, so I'm gonna vote for the fleet of footed guy.

##vote: Hermes
    I'm not sure why you decided to vote based on an obvious joke roleclaim, though I agree that roleclaiming is annoying. This makes me a little suspicious. Though I also agree that Hermes's response was overly defensive. Eh, there's probably nothing there. But Hermes's actions seemed more annoying than scummy.

However, I haven't seen anything yet to make me change my original Hestia vote, so I will stick with that.

Yes, I AM FURIOUS!!!!!

Naw, sorry. I'm happy you voted for me. I love having an excuse to rip into people who think they're God's gift (Geddit?!!!!?!?!) in mafia games

Just once, just once I'd like it if they admitted their logic was flawed instead of trying to act all smug and superior. ...ah who am I kidding, I love having more ammunition for my brilliant internet put downs.

Some tips, for you, on how to become a better mafia player:

• Joking around the entire time, seemingly not even able to take yourself seriously then apparently not seeing another player's blatant as hell joke (I mean really, Ronald Reagan) is kinda suspicious
    • As is repeatedly attempting to paint someone who makes fun of your dumb ass as angry rather than actually responding to the criticism.
    • I also like how you're trying to say I am afraid of being lynched. Nice touch there, the ol' putting words into someone's mouth! ...but a big no no if you don't want to be seen as a bad guy, might wanna cut that one out.
    • Still, I have to give you credit for changing your vote reason now that you've been called out on the old one. That's not remotely suspi...oh. Ohhhh.
    • Stop sucking. Always helps!

These tips are free of charge...if you remove your vote for me, that is! Nobody has ever voted for me in a mafia game, you see, and that's why I am raging/whining/masturbating furiously/whatever it is you're saying I'm doing.

ps: your actin pretty defensively their buddy!!!!!!!!!!!

o_O

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Votecount
    (I'm not going to show all the no-votes here but they will be counted against themselves in the official tally)

Apollo (2) - Artemis, Hemera
    Tyche (2) - Helios, Nyx
    Hera (2) - Dionysus, (self-vote)
    Athena (2) - Aphrodite, (self-vote)
    Hestia (2) - Poseidon, (self-vote)
    Poseidon (1) - Cerberus
    Cerberus (1) - Hermes
    Nyx (1) - Tyche
    Hermes (1) - Hades
    Hemera (1) - Apollo

Not voting:
    Ares, Asclepius, Athena, Demeter, Eilithyia, Eros, Hebe, Hephaestus, Hera, Hestia, Hygieia, Persephone

No-vote:
    Medusa

Day 1 ends in about 4 hours.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Why is someone who has clearly not played very much (not being voted for EVER) giving us tips?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hephaestus View Post
    Why is someone who has clearly not played very much (not being voted for EVER) giving us tips?
    hahahaha, I like you.

PS: what's this "us"? I was addressing Hades and Hades alone. You boys together?

Yes, I AM FURIOUS!!!!!

Naw, sorry. I'm happy you voted for me. I love having an excuse to rip into people who think they're God's gift (Geddit?!!!!?!?!) in mafia games

Just once, just once I'd like it if they admitted their logic was flawed instead of trying to act all smug and superior. ...ah who am I kidding, I love having more ammunition for my brilliant internet put downs.

Some tips, for you, on how to become a better mafia player:

• Joking around the entire time, seemingly not even able to take yourself seriously then apparently not seeing another player's blatant as hell joke (I mean really, Ronald Reagan) is kinda suspicious
    • As is repeatedly attempting to paint someone who makes fun of your dumb ass as angry rather than actually responding to the criticism.
    • I also like how you're trying to say I am afraid of being lynched. Nice touch there, the ol' putting words into someone's mouth! ...but a big no no if you don't want to be seen as a bad guy, might wanna cut that one out.
    • Still, I have to give you credit for changing your vote reason now that you've been called out on the old one. That's not remotely suspi...oh. Ohhhh.
    • Stop sucking. Always helps!

These tips are free of charge...if you remove your vote for me, that is! Nobody has ever voted for me in a mafia game, you see, and that's why I am raging/whining/masturbating furiously/whatever it is you're saying I'm doing.

ps: your actin pretty defensively their buddy!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well, let's see. I pretty much said I used no logic at all in my vote. I voted for you because you were annoying. An assessment you continue to prove with every post you make.

You like to have an excuse to rip into people who think they're good at mafia? I never said I was good at mafia. All I did was vote for you because I had to vote for somebody and thus far, you're the only one who's given me any kind of reason to do so: jackassery.

At any rate, it'd be cool if you stopped acting as if what you're doing is a service to the mafia denizens. The real reason for your abject assholery is the fact that you're a very angry, frustrated, sad person who lacks viable communication skills. I half-jokingly voted for you, you attacked me. So, I was infact incorrect earlier. You're not defensive at all. You're offensive. What reason on earth would you have for flipping your as such? Unless you're just a jerk 24/7, which is entirely possible.

I'll answer your list, though. Just for s.

1) I understand your roleclaim was a joke. All I said is it was annoying and unfunny. Truthfulness is suspicious behavior? Maybe on your homeplanet of Twatface it is.

2) You started calling me names and mocking me. This type of behavior is seated in love? Medusa lost her ability to vote yesterday for no reason at all and she's not being as much a bitch as you are. I don't think I'd be alone in assuming your reactions were seated in anger and resentment.

3) Again, I don't think I'd be alone in assuming you don't want to be lynched. Do any of us want to be? Your argument here is silly, because I'm not even sort of trying to paint you as scum. I'm not trying to paint you as anything, I'm just irritated by assholes.

4) It took a lot of practice to get as good as I am. I've won awards.

I was referring to the players collectively. :I

You are the one who was excessively jokey in the first place. Nearly every post you had made in the thread so far has been some sort of joke, and yet you highlighted in your first "tip" for Hades.

I forgot how much fun it was watching people getting bent out of shape in this game

At the same time distracts from the task at hand. btw to all those keeping score this is indeed the second time I've pointed this out

I am indeed a sad lonely furious angry person who acts like a jerk 24/7 and that is why I called you out. I don't know how you could've possibly worked out all the various intimate details of my personality from a couple of posts in a forum game, but gee golly gosh, you did it! You caught me. You caught me real good there, Internet Sheriff. Take me to e-jail and throw away the key!

Still, allow me to retort to your razor sharp witticisms:

your gay.

faggot.

1) I understand your roleclaim was a joke. All I said is it was annoying and unfunny.
    It's suspicious to vote for me for being annoying and unfunny when that's all you've been in this game. Do you see how that works, or would you like me to explain it with a delightful puppet show?
    At any rate, it'd be cool if you stopped acting as if what you're doing is a service to the mafia denizens.
    But it is! They're loving this. You. Me. A whole lotta internet smackdown. They're creaming themselves. smurf the boring day one lamevotes. This is the party right here.
    I don't think I'd be alone in assuming your reactions were seated in anger and resentment
    When you assume you make an ASS out of U and ME bro!!! Anyway I've cleared it up. There aint no anger or resentment. Just my way of having fun in this crazy game.
    Again, I don't think I'd be alone in assuming you don't want to be lynched.
    I don't want to be lynched, but I don't really care enough to get ANGRY about it, and I don't think I displayed ANGER like you claimed, either.
    It took a lot of practice to get as good as I am. I've won awards.
    hey me too let's compare them! I won Best Overall EoFF Mafia Player. How about you?

ps: herpestius or w/e, read again. I am not saying joking is suspicious. I am saying joking, then voting for somebody else's joke post is a contradiction and therefore odd.

Alright, so now we have some actual discussion going on. Yes, it's most based around me, but I expected that. Time to take off the gloves.

Explanation of my posts thus far:

Important posts on the topic I noticed:

Hera, post 84. Obviously, I noticed this one. The post just didn't sit right with me. If you think I say something bad, go for it, finger of suspicion me and call me out! But this isn't that, it's "I kinda, sorta, maybe, a little, teeny, tiny, think x is mafia". It's trying to draw attention to me, without drawing attention to yourself. Obviously, I ended up following this lead for more with Hera, but I've yet to hear more from her.

• Next I made this post. This post is my trap. It's got two parts. The important part:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hestia View Post
      You can interpret however you choose, either I'm giving advice to try and help beginners sort out how to play messy mafia or I'm just trying to look town. I can't sway how you interpret actions. However, calling out a Doctor or Cop early in the game is always bad/scummy play.
      People who questioned this first part are on my good list. This is obviously defensive, an unnecessary response to a really, really weak finger of suspicion. Really, if I wanted to play defensively best not even commenting on that would've been the best option. With that said, people who questioned that are absolutely looking for the right reasons to question someone. Why was Hestia being so defensive?

And the NOT-Important part:

Not much has really happened yet. With any luck Medusa is mafia and we delayed her a day from finding out who her buddies are!
      This is the worthless part of the post. It's unimportant, a "Thank you captain obvious' statement. Of course the town is better off if Medusa was scum and couldn't find out the details of her role, then if she was a townie playing blind! Why do I even need to point this fact out? Why? To draw out some scum trying to force an argument against me of course! I've already accomplished making myself look suspicious and twisting this stupid irrelevant statement could be the 'nail in the coffin' later on during a bandwagon.

Important posts after this:
    Hades Post 92. Most of this post is fine, pointing out relevant arguments that I've already said are purposefully in my posts to encourage conversation. When we get to here though:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hades View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hera View Post
    Looking through Day 0 there's not much to get from, so I'll just post my thoughts on the only post that stuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dionysus View Post
    WAIT! Zeus is SMURFING with us. Medusa's probably the doctor.
    Any reasoning for this? No, didn't think so. Also, if there was a reason you don't call out the doctor. With that said, I can make a bet you are new and unaware that you don't just make random uneducated claims. Don't let it happen again bub
    Whenever I see these "don't call out the cop/doctor" posts I feel like someone is trying too hard to look like town. Especially when no one's asking anything of a potential cop/doctor.

More interesting things usually happen on Day one, so I'm sure I'll see something worth placing a more definite vote on later. For now Hestia is just a tiny iota more suspicious than the rest of the bunch to me.
    You can interpret however you choose, either I'm giving advice to try and help beginners sort out how to play messy mafia or I'm just trying to look town. I can't sway how you interpret actions. However, calling out a Doctor or Cop early in the game is always bad/scummy play. Not much has really happened yet. With any luck Medusa is mafia and we delayed her a day from finding out who her buddies are!
    Like I said, I don't think anyone would really legitimize any type of role claim/blame this early in the game. But why, then are you subtly accusing Medusa of being mafia? Not especially cautious, though you admonish others for the lack thereof. Interesting.
    I clearly never accuse Medusa of anything in my post. I state how it would be better for town if Medusa was mafia so we don't have one of our own blind to her role. Could be a simple misread, still, I don't trust it.

Poseidon Post 107. Same thing as Hades, claims I'm calling Medusa mafia. I clearly never did that. Does question why I'm being so defensive though, I like that in a man

Hebe, post 118 and the bandwagon is complete (something, something, something complete). This is the most suspicious post of them all to me though! Why? Hebe adds nothing, is clearly bandwagoning on an established candidate for lynched and "pretends" to analyze my latest post. If you read through Hebe's post on my last you learn nothing. You don't even know why Hebe finds me suspicious. She says I'm being "cryptic" without ever explaining what she's talking about when she says that or why she's saying it! And then ends with the "oh and he's bandwagoning on Medusa" tactic that's already been stated (and wrong) 3 times. (And after all that she even withholds from voting for me xD)

[u]Hestia's Vestal List of Suspicious Helots![u]
    1. You've made one important post and it was very, very fishy for reasons stated above
    2. Hades. Besides being the first to smurf up with my irrelevant statement trap, you've also been played like a fiddle by Hermes. *Yes, I 100% support Hermes in you're little debacle.*
    3. Poseidon, using rehashed, wrong logic.
    4. Hera, if you were town I really expected you to rip into me for being so defensive.

##vote: Hebe