Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 378910111213141516171819233363 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Eventually I'll have to make a solid, confident vote. As far as I know, I haven't found any definite "leads" to soundly assert my vote in. The only suspicions I really have reside in the two people with the double voting power now. The fact that Dionysus has been pretty inactive as of recent also is a bit troubling. Not being overly cautious of anyone though.

My dear Hygieia is the cleansing of the masses not your job And with 4 townies already gone cleansing is exactly what needs to happen!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Hestia confuses me. I have already said my thoughts on her, but her choosing to kill Hepaestus has made me question her more. She has said that she suspected Hades after me in this post...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hestia View Post
    [u]Hestia's Vestal List of Suspicious Helots![u]
    1. You've made one important post and it was very, very fishy for reasons stated above
    2. Hades. Besides being the first to smurf up with my irrelevant statement trap, you've also been played like a fiddle by Hermes. *Yes, I 100% support Hermes in you're little debacle.*
    3. Poseidon, using rehashed, wrong logic.
    4. Hera, if you were town I really expected you to rip into me for being so defensive.

##vote: Hebe
    Why would she not kill a person she suspected then? She said it was because she would rather go for someone that seemed to be playing it safe, and that Hades will mess up in time, but I don't understand it. Why would she give someone she suspected a chance, but someone she did not suspect no chance. Why was Hephaestus not given a chance to explain himself?

Hestia, why would you not vote off someone who you voiced suspicion on? What happened to the suspicion you had for Hades? Why does Hades get a chance but Hephaestus doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hebe View Post
    Hestia confuses me. I have already said my thoughts on her, but her choosing to kill Hepaestus has made me question her more. She has said that she suspected Hades after me in this post...

[u]Hestia's Vestal List of Suspicious Helots![u]
    1. You've made one important post and it was very, very fishy for reasons stated above
    2. Hades. Besides being the first to smurf up with my irrelevant statement trap, you've also been played like a fiddle by Hermes. *Yes, I 100% support Hermes in you're little debacle.*
    3. Poseidon, using rehashed, wrong logic.
    4. Hera, if you were town I really expected you to rip into me for being so defensive.

##vote: Hebe
    Why would she not kill a person she suspected then? She said it was because she would rather go for someone that seemed to be playing it safe, and that Hades will mess up in time, but I don't understand it. Why would she give someone she suspected a chance, but someone she did not suspect no chance. Why was Hephaestus not given a chance to explain himself?

Hestia, why would you not vote off someone who you voiced suspicion on? What happened to the suspicion you had for Hades? Why does Hades get a chance but Hephaestus doesn't?
    I was beginning to think it was only me who could see something is amiss with how Day 1 ended! Hestia is literally saying one thing & voting totally different!

Why spend the time casting suspicion on 3 members of town but voting for a 4th different person?

No wait hold the phone, Hebe you were number 1 on Hestia's list (probably obvious to you but hey). This doesn't of course change the fact Hestia appears to have acted to save Hades.

I said she suspected Hades after me

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Off again! I'll go ahead and vote for Persephone since I've already voted for her once and she voted for a dead town member!

##Vote: Persephone

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hebe View Post
    I said she suspected Hades after me
    Yeah my bad

Right given that I won't have much more time to post today I might as well vote for now & check back later.

Hestia casts yesterdays killing vote to save the loudmouth Hades. I agree if Hades is scum the way he is going he's bound to drop more hints as to what side he is on. But still saving him & lynching Hephaestus? I just don't get it.

##Vote: Hestia

By this point after so many games on day one, when having to choose between a loud-mouth and someone who's quiet, I choose the quiet person. Angry screamers or jokey jokers are the 'prime targets' that always seem to get lynched day one and usually end up town. I don't trust Hades, however the fact he's posting makes me more comfortable with him living through day one. If you notice, my vote on Hebe was on someone who was posting the minimum to get by.

Where was all this questioning of my choice yesterday? I gave notice of my opinion and on what I would do if we approached the deadline.

Especially you Apollo! If you thought Hades was the better choice, why not speak up then?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Apollo View Post
    My dear Hygieia is the cleansing of the masses not your job And with 4 townies already gone cleansing is exactly what needs to happen!
    OK grandpa. I'll get to that right away.
    ##Vote: Apollo

Especially you Apollo! If you thought Hades was the better choice, why not speak up then?
    In my opinion the fact that I voted for Hades & explained why I voted for Hades shows that I thought he was a better candidate for the lynch!

The burden is not mine to try to directly influence the vote of town. Trying to directly influence a vote is a scum tactic!

The mod said if the tie wasn't broken he would randomly decide the lynch & having cast my vote I was happy to settle for this. You on the other hand choose to cast the deciding vote. Blame the inactivity of other players if you like but I'm not buying it.

I suspect other players too at this point (members of the Madusa bandwagon from DAY 0 & the least active players) but mainly you & Hades. My vote, for now, stays on you until convinced otherwise.

Hestia, attacking inactives on early days ends in a town death even more often than a loud screamer.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hygieia View Post
    I guess I'm the noisy guy on Day 2 so why not All I need now is Dionysus's vote & boom I'm pretty much lynched!

If you notice, my vote on Hebe was on someone who was posting the minimum to get by.
    But your final vote was changed to Hephaestus. Don't try to hide this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hygieia View Post
    I guess I'm the noisy guy on Day 2 so why not All I need now is Dionysus's vote & boom I'm pretty much lynched!
    what makes you so sure he will also vote for you though? Dionysus and myself are not the same person. I make health, he makes drunks.