Page 14 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314151617181920243464 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

@Apollo: You'd be happy with a RANDOM CHOICE? That's just silly, the town's only true weapon is lynching, every lynch should be made with care.

@Hebe: There's a difference between inactive and voting for someone laying low.

@Tyche: Yes, indeed it was for Hephaestus someone else who was also posting the bear minimum to establish "oh I'm here".

@Hygieia: Care to explain your vote?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hygieia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Apollo View Post
    My dear Hygieia is the cleansing of the masses not your job And with 4 townies already gone cleansing is exactly what needs to happen!
    OK grandpa. I'll get to that right away.
    ##Vote: Apollo
    I guess I'm the noisy guy on Day 2 so why not All I need now is Dionysus's vote & boom I'm pretty much lynched!
    what makes you so sure he will also vote for you though? Dionysus and myself are not the same person. I make health, he makes drunks.
    I'm not! It would however mean on the law of averages that one of the 2 of you is probably scum

@Hestia The will of Zues/Del Murder isn't a random choice

My dear Hygieia is the cleansing of the masses not your job And with 4 townies already gone cleansing is exactly what needs to happen!
    OK grandpa. I'll get to that right away.
    ##Vote: Apollo
    I guess I'm the noisy guy on Day 2 so why not All I need now is Dionysus's vote & boom I'm pretty much lynched!
    what makes you so sure he will also vote for you though? Dionysus and myself are not the same person. I make health, he makes drunks.
    I'm not! It would however mean on the law of averages that one of the 2 of you is probably scum
    The law of averages is a fallacy and does not actual exist.

@Hestia
    Apollo is grasping at everything he can to get anybody to attack another. While he watches the clash and backs out. At least thats how I feel about his actions so far.

Yeah it is. As was the assignment of our roles and accounts.

Zues has more right to decide each players fate in a tie break situation then any other member of town. Hestia decided otherwise. So Hestia gets my vote.

My intention btw is not for players to attack one another but for conversation to start because without it finding out who is scum is a great deal harder

Zues has more right to decide each players fate in a tie break situation then any other member of town. Hestia decided otherwise. So Hestia gets my vote.

My intention btw is not for players to attack one another but for conversation to start because without it finding out who is scum is a great deal harder
    So Hestia gets your vote for playing the game?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hestia View Post
    gah, stupid tab button!

2 were off-topic day zero posts, next was a random vote, after that he said "Who cares" and "o_0" and then he commented but barely, on Hermes. I think Hades is more scummy, but he is loud and will reveal more clues about himself, I feel that Hephestus is too quiet and would be a better candidate for this lynch.
    The cast the decider if that's how you feel

Obvious conflict in statements are obvious.

##vote: Apollo

Hestia gets my vote for casting the vote that decided the lynch after being so sure Hebe was scum earlier on Day 1.

Why defend Hestia all of a sudden anyway Hygieia? The reason for my vote is crystal clear, I've told you why I cast it. Plus you've basically voted for me for playing the game too

Pity your 2 votes go to waste on winding down Apollo clock

There has been a lot of talk about Hestia's vote to kill Hephaestus and (allegedly) save Hades. But, just five minutes before the end of the day, Persephone voted for Hephaestus and tied up the game. Persephone saved Hades. Maybe she wants to take him up on his offer, or maybe they're already in cahoots?

Either way, there's something not quite right about that.
    ##Vote: [M] Persephone

a few things.

1. It was a tiebreaker. only Hephestus and Hades could be voted for

2. You can say that I voted for you playing the game, but it is not why I voted for you. It is because I see your logic as flawed and hollow to get the town to destroy itself.

3. I didn't attack you for Hestia's sake. I did it because you look like scum. If I think she looks like scum then I'll attack her as well.

4. I can always change my vote. I might do that if you stop being scum soon. I don't feel they are going to waste because they are going on someone who I feel is scum.

Could I be mistaken? That is a possibility, but I will not entertain that and believe in my intuition.

@Hestia Read your quote from that last post noting the text I've highlighted.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hestia View Post
    I think Hades is more scummy, but he is loud and will reveal more clues about himself, I feel that Hephestus is too quiet and would be a better candidate for this lynch.
    And you say I'm conflicted? Plus noted the in the 1st of my quotes you posted is to denote sarcasm. Plus your now basically saying you casted the lynching vote because I told you too? Ahem what?

Either way tick tock

my previous post was in response to Apollo. Nyx just popped up.

3. I didn't attack you for Hestia's sake. I did it because you look like scum. If I think she looks like scum then I'll attack her as well.

4. I can always change my vote. I might do that if you stop being scum soon. I don't feel they are going to waste because they are going on someone who I feel is scum.

Could I be mistaken? That is a possibility, but I will not entertain that and believe in my intuition.
    Trying to get the conversation ball rolling makes you scum these days eh?

@Nyx I'm inclined to agree with your vote but Persephone isn't as high on my suspicion list as Hestia (whom I'm voting for thus far Day 2) & Hades (who I voted for Day 1)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nyx View Post
    There has been a lot of talk about Hestia's vote to kill Hephaestus and (allegedly) save Hades. But, just five minutes before the end of the day, Persephone voted for Hephaestus and tied up the game. Persephone saved Hades. Maybe she wants to take him up on his offer, or maybe they're already in cahoots?

Either way, there's something not quite right about that.
    ##Vote: [M] Persephone
    A good point, I don't believe Persephone has ever explained her vote either.