Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415161718192021253565 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

I have seen nothing yet to remove my original suspicion of Hestia. I have no idea what to think of her vote which saved Hades, who she had said she was suspicious of, in favor of someone who hadn't done much. To me it seems to really contradict roles for both town and mafia. But her arguing about her vote and laughably dismissing any criticism does not comfort me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hestia
    @Hebe: There's a difference between inactive and voting for someone laying low.
    This is completely true. But in your suspicious list posted earlier in Day 1, you included Hades, but not Hephaestus. Your claims to have any sort of reason to be suspicious of Hephaestus only came in Day 2 to defend your vote. This also seems very suspicious to me.

Apollo has also made my radar today. But I'm not sure if his constant, argumentative posts are scummy or just amateurish. Him randomly casting suspicion on the two people who now have more voting style based on the chance of the game mechanics is just sloppy either way.

Hades is also still on my "suspicious list," though has been silent recently (which may be suspicious itself, speaking of lying low).

If I had to vote right now, it would be for Hestia again.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Poseidon View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hestia
    @Hebe: There's a difference between inactive and voting for someone laying low.
    This is completely true. But in your suspicious list posted earlier in Day 1, you included Hades, but not Hephaestus. Your claims to have any sort of reason to be suspicious of Hephaestus only came in Day 2 to defend your vote. This also seems very suspicious to me.
    If only because I hate when people say things that are not true.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hestia View Post
    Hephestus has made 7 posts, 2 were
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hestia View Post
    gah, stupid tab button!

2 were off-topic day zero posts, next was a random vote, after that he said "Who cares" and "o_0" and then he commented but barely, on Hermes. I think Hades is more scummy, but he is loud and will reveal more clues about himself, I feel that Hephestus is too quiet and would be a better candidate for this lynch.

Also, I was just taking a look and I've noticed that Persephone's vote was just minutes before the end of day, as according to Zeus/Del Murder. She gave no explanation for her vote, as pointed out.

Besides her unexplained vote, here's her other post that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Persephone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hades View Post
    Also, Persephone, it can be our place. Wouldn't you like to be the dread queen of the underworld?

Beats being the dead queen.
    Now, if anyone were to look at anyone who "posts the minium to get by," this should be the person to look out for!

D'oh, I apologize, then. I can't believe I somehow missed that. Then I consider your vote not as suspicious, because I think "lying low" is a reasonable suspicion, though it is tough to tell Day 2. But you did publicly state that Hades was suspicious for his actual actions, so I can't say I'm convinced by you.

My last post was to Hestia.

@Poseidon amateurish & sloppy? You'd swear this wasn't just a game the way your talking Argumentative is just my nature

Right, I'll be back mid way through the Day to check in. Just in case anyone tries to label my absence as scummy. Clock is ticking & Apollo is watching

Apollo: You're kind of a dick.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Watch it, Hemera. Let's be civil here and not call each other names. You can still get EoFF banned from acting up in this game, just ask Pyromaniak.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post

Athena was a Blind Vanilla Town Handcuffed to Another Blind Vanilla Town, played by f f freak. Thanks for playing!

Cerberus was a Blind Vanilla Town Handcuffed to Another Blind Vanilla Town, played by Guardian XIII. Thanks for playing!

Medusa was a Vanilla Town, played by eternal essence and Jiro. Thanks for playing! Sorry you didn't get to learn your role before you died. =/

It has come to my realization that we're all smurfed.

He's not a very nice person? Someone had to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Apollo;2901384'
    The burden is not mine to try to directly influence the vote of town. Trying to directly influence a vote is a scum tactic!
    QUOTE]

While I agree with this sentiment, you still have the opportunity at that point to offer advice on who to lynch. It could seem like you tried to keep your hands as clean as possible, so Hestia would take the sole blame for the lynch.

Not that I'm absolving Hestia at all. The points raised about voting for someone you feel is less scummy are still quite valid.

[QUOTE='[M] Artemis;2901419
    If you post more and freak out less, then there's every possibility we can win this. Stop spreading bad morale, it's only Day 2!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Apollo's posts are confusing me. In every post he has made he has followed someone else's thoughts, it seems. Has he made his own thoughts yet in any post?

My thoughts on some people of interest to me...

Hades: He was very loud and argued strongly against someone. I don't really have a read on him, but he's acting exactly the way I did when I was first scum. I don't know what to think about that.

Hestia: I have already explained my suspicions on her, I don't feel like restating them again. I still don't like how she decided to vote off Hephaestus.

Apollo: Is playing it safe, but is posting a lot. It's like he is trying to hide in plain sight. It worrys me.

Persephone: I missed her voting for Hephaestus. That worry's me as well, because she is laying so low that I actually didn't notice her.

Persephone, why did you vote for Hephaestus?

Apollo, when you get back I will expect an intelligent post.

Hestia, what do you think of Persephone?

I don't know what happened to that post, ignore it and I'll post it better

There we go. Sorry about the mess just before! Missed a few tags.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Apollo View Post
    The burden is not mine to try to directly influence the vote of town. Trying to directly influence a vote is a scum tactic!
    While I agree with this sentiment, you still have the opportunity at that point to offer advice on who to lynch. It could seem like you tried to keep your hands as clean as possible, so Hestia would take the sole blame for the lynch.

Not that I'm absolving Hestia at all. The points raised about voting for someone you feel is less scummy are still quite valid.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Artemis View Post
    If you post more and freak out less, then there's every possibility we can win this. Stop spreading bad morale, it's only Day 2!

It seems in this Hermes vs. Hades argument, most people have supported Hermes. This troubles me.