Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617181920212223273767 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Votecount

Apollo (3) - Hygieia, Hestia
    Persephone (3) - Helios, Nyx, (self-vote)
    Hestia (1) - Apollo

Not voting: Aphrodite, Ares, Artemis, Asclepius, Demeter, Dionysus, Eilithyia, Eros, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Persephone, Poseidon, Tyche

Day 2 ends in about 18 hours.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Who hasn't posted yet?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hestia View Post
    I'd honestly feel insulted if anyone says that Hades, Persephone, and I are all mafia. For two people to stack votes to save one of their own on Day One would be a foolish tactic, linking the mafia far too close to each other.
    Foolish, but common.

Ares has yet to post. However there would be calls for a replacement if the player was absent.

In my opinion, Ares is a silent role. A mute, maybe. We aren't going to learn much from somebody who has no ties to anybody else though.

As far as I know, the only penalty for not posting in this game is a self-vote, as you need to post in order to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Persephone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nyx View Post
    There has been a lot of talk about Hestia's vote to kill Hephaestus and (allegedly) save Hades. But, just five minutes before the end of the day, Persephone voted for Hephaestus and tied up the game. Persephone saved Hades. Maybe she wants to take him up on his offer, or maybe they're already in cahoots?

Either way, there's something not quite right about that.
    ##Vote: [M] Persephone
    Actually, I'd just woken up and read the thread. As for why I voted for him, something just didn't feel right about him.
    Feelings, eh? I have a feeling your habit of being vague is actually a subtle method of evasion. I find it very difficult to believe you would place your vote for Hephaestus simply because you had a gut feeling - when you knew how much power your vote held. In your justification, I expected to see an obvious thought process.. but it seems as though your mind was already made up.

##Vote: [M] Persephone

Besides, this town ain't big enough for two sexay ladies.

I have a correction to make.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hera View Post
    An update on my suspicion list. Still consists Hestia, for reasons given previously by myself and other players. (The tie-breaking however means nothing to me until I learn more about Hades's alignment.).

Hades is still there. The argument from yesterday is suspicious, but not damning evidence. I think the whole "RONALD REAGON was a Zeus edit" excuse is pretty shaky.

New to the list is Asclepius. I find this person a bit suspicious. Running a search on posts by his name in this thread turns up flirty role playing posts and two "real" posts. One is where he swooped in to leave the first vote on Hephaestus Day 1, see here, and another was Day 2, which can be viewed here. The "random generator" excuse for voting just doesn't sit right with me. It's pretty much saying "I'm watching you 'kay bye for awhile."

Aphrodite and Artemis have yet to say anything of use. A search on posts from Ares turns up nothing. Is his account in play?
    A few sentences seem to have gone missing. Maybe in the middle of typing it up I deleted something intending to edit it and forgot to finish. Here's what I meant to say:

New to the list is Asclepius. I find this person a bit suspicious. Running a search on posts by his name in this thread turns up flirty role playing posts and two "real" posts. One is where he swooped in to leave the first vote on Hephaestus Day 1, see here, and another was Day 2, which can be viewed here. The "random generator" excuse for voting just doesn't sit right with me. It's a convenient way to absolve yourself of any connection to your own vote. I feel like it's something mafia would do if they were overly afraid of drawing negative attention. The second post is just lame. It's pretty much saying "I'm watching you 'kay bye for awhile."

Hopefully that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aphrodite View Post
    Besides, this town ain't big enough for two sexay ladies.
    Good thing you aren't sexy.

And let's add one more vote for Persephone. She has yet to say something useful that would clear her name! Your luck is running out, Queen of the Underworld!

##Vote: Persephone

Perhaps I will change my mind at a later time, but for now, this will be my vote.

I can say nothing that would clear me.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Tyche View Post
    And let's add one more vote for Persephone. She has yet to say something useful that would clear her name! Your luck is running out, Queen of the Underworld!
    This is all good and well, but what I find that 'guilty until proven innocent' to be quite an unjust system. I would like to hear your rationale for your vote, to put my mind at ease.

Because as it stands, you seem to be jumping aboard the wagon.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

A lot of people adding up against Persephone! Just remember that I was first, Nyx. Winky-face.

I'm very light on my reasoning for my votes because I don't feel that there's very much I can piece together so far. Not sure what else you want from me!

Also, I'm very in-and-out with little time to analyze. My vote for Persephone stands. Peace, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nyx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Tyche View Post
    This is all good and well, but what I find that 'guilty until proven innocent' to be quite an unjust system. I would like to hear your rationale for your vote, to put my mind at ease.

Because as it stands, you seem to be jumping aboard the wagon.
    My dear, this may be seen as a bandwagon vote, but I am merely voting for her because I agree with what you and Aphrodite about her, and I have the quotes up there to show you what. Also, it seems you have yet to respond to her reason why she had voted for Hephaestus that "something just didn't feel right about him" without explanation. If I didn't agree, I would have continue to hold onto my vote.

well, disregard what I said about having the quotes up there. I had included another of your quotes and one from Aphrodite regarding Persephone, but I had removed them before posting. My bad!