Page 24 of 71 FirstFirst ... 414181920212223242526272829303444 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Tyche View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Apollo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Persephone View Post
    Explain what? My vote yesterday?
    Your silence & failure to defend yourself maybe?
    Perhaps it would be wise to try to defend yourself with a good explanation for your actions and/or inaction, dear Persephone. Maybe luck will be on your side if you do this. Failure may result in your ultimate doom.
    I'm sorry about not being active, but I have being somewhat busy. As to my vote yesterday, the only things I have to add is I didn't want to not vote, and I was completely awake.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hygieia View Post
    @Apollo, then why have you not called out Artemis for the same reasons you would have killed Hades?
    Because all my energy is spent defending to prevent my own lynch in case you didn't notice?
    When did you defend yourself? You brushed off the votes until now. Correct me if I'm mistaken about this.

@ Hygieia: Any other reason besides agreeing with Aphrodite? Her current silence and failure to give a good explanation why she voted to save Hades at the last minute without saying much about why at the time of vote. It was like she had it planned all along along. Hopefully, she does have a better reason than simply feeling "somethings not right" about Hephaestus.

@Apollo, then why have you not called out Artemis for the same reasons you would have killed Hades?
    Because all my energy is spent defending to prevent my own lynch in case you didn't notice?
    When did you defend yourself? You brushed off the votes until now. Correct me if I'm mistaken about this.
    I changed my vote from Hestia to Persephone to help avoid my possible lynch. The theory of me being scum is totally based upon my opinion of how the tie breaker vote was solved apart from that it's that I refuse to take this as seriously as some others

@ Tyche: I didn't vote to save Hades, and didn't know how close it was to the end of the day. if you're looking for the person that saved Hades, look at Hestia.

@ Tyche: I didn't vote to save Hades, and didn't know how close it was to the end of the day. if you're looking for the person that saved Hades, look at Hestia.
    That's what I've been saying! Won't change my vote though sorry

I changed my vote from Hestia to Persephone to help avoid my possible lynch. The theory of me being scum is totally based upon my opinion of how the tie breaker vote was solved apart from that it's that I refuse to take this as seriously as some others
    That took ALL of your energy?

@ Persephone: Hestia may have casted the vote that broke the tie between Hades and Hephaestus, but it was YOUR vote that created it.

Actually on 2nd thoughts

##unvote

##Vote: Hestia

Persephone's failure to defend herself & the very nature of this game tells me something just isn't right with this situation.

Would you change it if I changed mine?

That took ALL of your energy?
    Well yeah Like I said taking this that seriously would be a serious pain in the arse

Would you change it if I changed mine?
    My vote just changed so feel free but only if you want too

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Tyche View Post
    @ Persephone: Hestia may have cast the vote that broke the tie between Hades and Hephaestus, but it was YOUR vote that created it.
    My vote my have created it, but Hestia didn't have to vote for Hephaestus.

I think it's a tie right now.

I think it's a tie right now.

If it comes to a tie breaker again guess I might break it too save myself