Page 25 of 71 FirstFirst ... 515192021222324252627282930313545 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Persephone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Apollo View Post
    My vote just changed so feel free but only if you want too
    I think it's a tie right now.
    It is. 5 for each of you.

I'll be damned if this ends up another tie!

Persephone's failure to defend herself & the very nature of this game tells me something just isn't right with this situation.
    I hope everyone thinks like this then next game I get mafia next game so I can vote, post nothing else in the vote-posts, and never post anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Tyche View Post
    @ Persephone: Hestia may have cast the vote that broke the tie between Hades and Hephaestus, but it was YOUR vote that created it.
    My vote my have created it, but Hestia didn't have to vote for Hephaestus.
    For a moment, I'll entertain this. Your logic, I'm mafia because Hephaestus flipped town. There's a good chance both Hades and Hephaestus were town, making the tie a not so carefully orchestrated plot to have someone to blame for yesterdays lynch.

That sounds familiar because I've already said I felt that is what the mafia might try to do with yesterday's tie and is also why I voted for Apollo.

Now, you, the person who caused the tie, is using the exact tie-breaker-is-guilty logic.

##unvote: Apollo
    ##vote: Persephone

edit: apparently I fixed the tie dilemma again wtf guys? xD

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Votecount

Persephone (6) - Helios, Nyx, Aphrodite, Tyche, Demeter, Hermes, Asclepius, Apollo, Hestia
    Apollo (4) - Hygieia, Hestia, Hades, Persephone
    Hestia (2) - Apollo, Poseidon, Apollo
    Asclepius (2) - Hera, (self-vote)
    Hermes (1) - Artemis
    Artemis (1) - Hermes

Not voting: Ares, Asclepius, Dionysus, Eilithyia, Eros, Hebe, Hemera

Day 2 ends in about 30 minutes.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hestia View Post
    Persephone's failure to defend herself & the very nature of this game tells me something just isn't right with this situation.
    I hope everyone thinks like this then next game I get mafia next game so I can vote, post nothing else in the vote-posts, and never post anything else.

@ Persephone: Hestia may have cast the vote that broke the tie between Hades and Hephaestus, but it was YOUR vote that created it.
    For a moment, I'll entertain this. Your logic, I'm mafia because Hephaestus flipped town. There's a good chance both Hades and Hephaestus were town, making the tie a not so carefully orchestrated plot to have someone to blame for yesterdays lynch.

That sounds familiar because I've already said I felt that is what the mafia might try to do with yesterday's tie and is also why I voted for Apollo.

Now, you, the person who caused the tie, is using the exact tie-breaker-is-guilty logic.

##unvote: Apollo
    Things really are getting interesting now

I still think it would be a big mistake to kill Persephone.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hygieia View Post
    I still think it would be a big mistake to kill Persephone.
    Finally we agree on something, even if my mind only just changed

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hestia View Post

Were you the person that broke the tie? Yes. Does that make you mafia? No. All I said was that you broke the tie.

The blame for a tie can never be placed on one person. Apollo and Persephone are the two who are highest in votes. They are also the two that created the tie very close to the end of the day.

The main difference is that there is a lot of evidence against Apollo while Persephone has a very obvious bandwagon against her. You should look at both before choosing to kill one.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I'm confused... I don't really know what to think. I would like to see Persephone and Hermes die right now. Persephone is not really saying anything, and her lynch would tell us something about Hades, and by extension Hestia and Hermes. Lynching Hermes may teach us something about Hades as well, but I think lynching Persephone would give stronger evidence, but getting rid of Hermes would stop a large distraction that a scum is surely hiding in.

If I had to choose, I think I would choose Persephone, and the day is almost over, sooo...

##unvote
    ##vote: Apollo

Did you specifically call me mafia? No.

@ Tyche: I didn't vote to save Hades, and didn't know how close it was to the end of the day. if you're looking for the person that saved Hades, look at Hestia.
    Seems heavily, HEAVILY implied.

Hang on for a sec, one thing I have to call into question...what's with the inactivity of Eilithyia? One post a confirmation, and a vote against Medusa, despite being somewhat of a joke, is enough to merit me some very, very minor suspicions as to her complete absence. Probably worrying about it too much, but oh well.

Also, it seems that Persephone's managed to gain some ground and come close to a tie. I don't exactly have a solid reason to vote against Apollo, so I guess my vote is going against one of the inactives, since I don't have much other reasoning behind them and I don't exactly expect them to get lynched anyway.

##vote: Eilithyia

Yes be sure when you want to lynch me town & mafia it'll look less suspicious if you push to lynch me, no bandwagon here!! Unless your afraid something bad would happen if you do

The arguments against Persephone are flawed. Here is why.

She saved Hades. So she must be scum.

See the flaw? We do not know what team Hades is on. If you want to go based on the numbers, there is a good chance he is town, as there must be more town members than mafia members.

So a bandwagon occurs on the flawed logic. Persephone is now caught trying to defend herself from it.

This situation does not make her scum. Nor does it clear her from the possibility. It does not give a good reason for lynching though.

Also in case this post is skimmed I'm also calling out Nyx for starting this chain.