Page 54 of 71 FirstFirst ... 434444849505152535455565758596064 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Day broke and it was once again time for Helios to bring the sun forth with his chariot. It was a tough job, that sun was hotter than Mexico in July, but someone had to do it. Today was going to be a particularly hot day, he could feel, so he decided to stop off on an island to get a drink. He stumbled upon a dark cave which he mistook for a convienence store. Looking around for the sports drinks he tripped and fell on something big. He felt around in the darkness (he should have brought the sun with him!) and felt a giant globe. Then the globe blinked. It was the Cyclops's cave! Helios made a break for it but it was too late and the Cyclops ate him.

Helios was a Black Hole, played by oddler. Thanks for playing!

This time Agamemnon's ship appeared in the port, for he had a message from Zeus. "During the Trojan war, we won by striking hard and fast, without taking pointless time to figure out who your enemy was and why you were fighting them. Kill them all I say! So great father Zeus decrees that you must do the same today."

Game info:
    Welcome to the ultimate mindsmurf voting day. Today you may vote for as many players as you wish. Everyone will start with a vote on every player, including themselves. You must then unvote the players you do not wish to see lynched. There are some catches. You cannot vote or unvote more than once in a post, and after you cast a vote or unvote you cannot do so again until someone else posts.

Should be a crazy day! Day 6 ends in 24 hours (no majority lynch today). There are 10 players remaining.

Votecount

Aphrodite (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Dionysus (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Hades (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Hebe (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Hemera (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Hera (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Hermes (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Hestia (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Nyx (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Tyche (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Hello. I Quina.

##unvote: Hermes

Well at least I can get something useful from my night result now ._.

##Unvote: Hera

Oh, dammit.

##Unvote: Hemera

Also yes, dead Helios, my guess was right. Given that you thought you were going to die and that my investigation went straight to you, it was fairly obvious what was going on.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

##unvote: Hemera

I'll look over the end of day 4, because I missed it.

##Unvote: Hermes

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hermes View Post
    Hello. I Quina.

Hey there hunny, it's me, Vivi! When are we going to celebrate our wedding?

##unvote: Hestia

I know not. Maybe when I catch many frogs for wedding feast.

##Unvote: Nyx

I knew something was up with that damn Ares.

We should invite everyone!

Invite many dwarfy dwarfs. They funny. I wonder how they taste.

##unvote: Hestia

Quina! We've talked about this! You cannot eat the dwarves!