Page 58 of 71 FirstFirst ... 838485253545556575859606162636468 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hestia View Post
    Now that we approach the end of the game (relative to 25, ten is quite small!), I feel that it is necessary to fill in the dots as to what happened so all of us can make accurate votes! So I'm going to let you all know my role!

You see, during the events dealing with Kuja, Vivi started to take notice the power Eiko and Garnet possessed! Intrigued, he decided to take up their craft. That's right, our little Black Mage, learned White Magic and is now a White Mage! I hope I didn't let any of my mages down

But don't worry all! With White Magic protection powers Vivi is here to stay!
    White magic is funny. I think Blue magic better.

##level 5 Death

smurf! I hope I didn't show up so late that I won't get to do my unvoting. This thing just gets weirder and weirder.

##unvote: Hades

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hestia View Post
    Now that we approach the end of the game (relative to 25, ten is quite small!), I feel that it is necessary to fill in the dots as to what happened so all of us can make accurate votes! So I'm going to let you all know my role!

You see, during the events dealing with Kuja, Vivi started to take notice the power Eiko and Garnet possessed! Intrigued, he decided to take up their craft. That's right, our little Black Mage, learned White Magic and is now a White Mage! I hope I didn't let any of my mages down

But don't worry all! With White Magic protection powers Vivi is here to stay!
    Well, I suppose I can follow suit...

I am a Faith Healer. Well, actually, I don't think I am. Night 1 and 2 I protected inactives, knowing mafia often go for inactives first. I protected Athena Night 1 and Eros Night 2. They both died. Night 3 I wanted to try to find out whether or not I really was a faith healer, and made my protection on someone that didn't sit well with me, but I had no evidence on, and chose to "protect" Artemis. I think I killed the cop. Then I was almost positive I was actually a vig, so I chose on Nights 4 and 5 to "protect" Aphrodite.

I can not believe that the people I protected were targetted by someone else and my protection failed 3 nights in a row (If I really were a Faith Healer, it could be 2, if someone killed Cerberus instead of Athena, but still, that's not very likely, is it?)

So that's why there were 2 kills after the serial killer died, but for why there were only 2 before (Not including the handcuffed guys), possibly that is from Hestia's protection, or something.

Ares was a Resurrected Serial Killer. That tells me he was only a SK after the first one was blown up by the bomb. This is why the kills stayed consistent. Now that our Black Hole is gone, we'll just have to see.

So you instead believe that I am a real Faith Healer and my target was targetted 3 nights in a row and my protection failed?

I'll admit it's quite a coincidence. However we did have a serial killer at that time and two kills a night ("handcuffed" implies they die together, so I count them both as one). If our serial killer was useless he would have been revealed to be so upon death. You, on the other hand, could just be a useless Faith Healer. On the other hand it's possible that you're akin to the Insane Doctor and our Serial Killer just cba to target anyone.

I think it's silly that you chose to "protect" Aphrodite Night 5 when you were so sure you were a killer. It was clear from Day 5 that Helios was telling the truth about his role. Assuming he wasn't going to just die, as far as we knew he could have kept absorbing things while we slowly lynched the mafia away.

I thought Helios said her role changed daily? Also, because I attacked both nights 4 and 5, and the mafia obviously did as well, and she did not die on night 4 but did on night 5, I don't see how it was my fault

**Unvote: Aphrodite

Save me, you smurfers! I'll make it worth your while. =o

Sorry, the correct format is: ##Unvote: [M] Aphrodite

I'm tired. @_@

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aphrodite View Post
    **Unvote: Aphrodite

Save me, you smurfers! I'll make it worth your while. =o
    Give us a reason to

##Unvote: Hera

Please update the Votecount when you unvote! Otherwise Vivi will have to spend another 20 minutes fixing it all himself!

Let Del do it. He made this mess so he can clean it up!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hera View Post
    Let Del do it. He made this mess so he can clean it up!
    For that remark, today I'm only going to post one votecount, at the end of the day. I will say that Hestia's posted votecounts are correct.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Or make Hestia do all the work, I'm fine either way!