Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11415155565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The gods were tired of fighting. After 2 days of success they were sure they were on the right track and the end would be soon. So they took it easy today. Dionysus drank, Hermes and Hestia made out in the bushes, Hera & Nyx slept, Aphrodite went for a walk, and Hebe, Hades, Hemera & Tyche played cards (Tyche always won). On her walk Aphrodite came across a pond where she saw something amazing in the water. She went for a closer look. My gods! It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. She couldn't stop looking at it...her own reflection in the water. What beauty! She stood there for hours just staring, oblivious to all other things. So she didn't hear the rest of the town warning her when the kraken sprung from the water and pulled her down into it.

Aphrodite was a Vanilla Town, played by Logie.

Day 6 Final Votecount

Aphrodite (9) - Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
    Hebe (6) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hemera, Hestia, Tyche
    Tyche (6) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hestia
    Dionysus (5) - Aphrodite, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Tyche
    Hades (5) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hermes, Nyx, Tyche
    Hestia (4) - Aphrodite, Hades, Hemera, Hera
    Hemera (3) - Aphrodite, Hades, Tyche
    Nyx (3) - Aphrodite, Hades, Hera
    Hermes (2) - Aphrodite, Hades
    Hera (1) - Aphrodite

Night started about 5 hours ago so there is ~19 hours remaining. Get those night actions in people!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Hera was furious, since after 6 days she was still unable to find the scum. Her, queen of Olympus! She of course blamed her husband for all this. How dare Zeus not tell her where all the scumbags are! She decided to march right up to his room and give him words. A large argument ensued, with pans and other utencils thrown. Finally Zeus had enough and shouted "Woman! Zip the lip and go make me a sammich!" Hera would not take that! So she left, went to her laywers, and sued him for divorce, where one of the terms forbid her participation in any more of his "survival games".

Hera was a Weaponsmith, played by Jessweeee & Mogi. Thanks for playing!

Dionysus, meanwhile, was having his typical drinking binge when he realized there must be more to life than this. So he tried sobering up and getting a job. He applied everywhere but with this economy nobody was hiring. Finally he got work picking olives. He worked long hours for little pay, but he made an honest living. Eventually, poor working conditions led to him contracting the plague and he died.

Dionysus was a Tracker, played by razorrozar7, later replaced by Shattered Dreamer. Thanks for playing!

Game info:
    Today you may only vote once, so choose wisely! All unvotes/revotes after your first will not count.

Day 7 ends in 24 hours or when a majority lynch is reached. With 7 players left it takes 4 for a majority.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Well, I killed Dionysus...

So I have killed 1 mafia, 2 town, and 2 investigative roles. This is just a post because I want to watch Hermes' timer go down.

I bite my thumb at you all

Y2H

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

WELCOME

TO

DAY 7

IS

HERMES

Mafia, I am going to put you in the walls of Hermes and you will NEEEEEVER.....EEEEEEEVER be the same again!

j/k I'm like Freddie Mercury or some today

You bet I always win playing at cards.

Now we have 7 players left, 7 possible votes on day 7. Today is our lucky day to lynch us some mafia. (It was begging to be made) I'll stop with the luck puns now.

This post consists mainly of me rambling through my thoughts so bear with it. If I had to guess at the size of the mafia I would have to say 4. We got 2 dead so that means 2 left. So we getting a mafia member today will avoid an endgame scenario come day 8. If we lynch a pro town today and the mafia kill a pro town tonight then it will be 3 town against 2 mafia. Lets avoid that situation if possible.

Hermes and Hestia are clear in my mind without doubt. Hemera as well for that matter, given what Dionysis said about how the Mega bomb works. Hebe is also cleared so long as Nyx doesn't claim a role that can kill. Or Hermes, considering he never actually kept with his roleclaim for the day but thats just him having fun with this like a game is supposed to be played.

That leaves for the uncleared Hades and Nyx. (Myself included in the list of those not mentioned in the above paragraph, but I KNOW I'm on the towns side. )

Any thoughts on this?

Sing along at home!

Is this the real life?
    Eyes on Final Fantasy?
    Caught in a mafia game
    No escape to reality.

Open your eyes
    Look up to my posts and see
    I'm just a townie
    I need no sympathy
    Because I'm easily lynched
    Easily tricked
    Survive today?
    Survive tonight?

Any way the game ends doesn't really matter to me.
    To me.

Murder
    I lynched Ares
    Put a vote against his head
    Hit post reply, now he's dead.
    Murder
    Life had just begun
    But now I've gone and thrown it all away
    Murder, oooooooohhhhhhh
    Didn't mean to make you cry
    If I don't post again this time tomorrow, replace me, replace me
    'cause nothing really matters.

Too late, my time has come
    Send killers in the night
    I don't think I'll win this fight
    Goodbye, everybody
    I've got to go
    Gotta leave you all behind and face the scum.
    Murder, oooooooooooh (any way the game ends)
    I don't wanna die
    Sometimes wish I'd never joined this game at all!

I see a lousy roleclaim from Raistlin
    Apollo! Apollo! Will the bomb explode now?
    Jessweeee and Mogi, very very frightening, me!
    (Goldenboko) Goldenboko (Goldenboko) Goldenboko, Goldenboko you just blow.
    Apollo no-o-o-o-o!
    I'm just a townie, nobody loves me
    He's just a townie, from a town family
    Spare him his life from the vigilante

Easily lynched, easily tricked, will you let me go?
    Vanilla! No, we will not let you go
    Let him go
    Vanilla! We will not let you go
    Let him go
    Vanilla! We will not let you go
    Let me go (Will not let you go)
    Let me go (Will not let you go) (Never, never, never, never)
    Let me go, o, o, o, o
    No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
    (Oh Del Murder, Del Murder) Del Murder, let me go!
    The mafia has a night kill put aside for me, for me, for meeeeee!

So you think you can mock me and not join my gang?
    So you think you can ##kill: Hermes and go out with a bang?
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shiny
    Can't do this to me, Shiny!
    JUST GOTTA GET LYNCHED
    JUST GOTTA GET RIGHT OUTTA HERE

Ooooh yeah. Ooooh yeah.

Nothing really matters
    Any scum can see
    Nothing really matters.
    Nothing really matters to me.

Any way the game ends...

Now that that's over, let's get to business.

A lot of people have claimed. Correct me if any of these are wrongs.

Very easy way to test out Hebe's claim as well as Hestia's. We make Hestia protect someone then have Hebe "Faith Heal" them.

If Tyche is town, and a governor as I think he claimed a while ago, then there's no problem if we accidentally lynch the fellow. He'll just block the lynch and thus will be confirmed.

The other mason has to be either Nyx or Hades, assuming the other mason is not a mafia mason. So, either of you boys a Mason? If not, we'll work under the assumption someone is a scum mason.

Hemera is a bomb proof thingy. There is no way to test this claim as, as far as I am aware, I think we're all out of bombs.

Hermes refuses to claim yet! Not scum, not vanilla (I know what the song said, it's just a song!) but I still think it will help the town if the scum don't know what I am capable of yet. Although I think they may have already begun to suspect. Confusing, aren't I, you poor little scumlettes? Fear me.

Not that I am proposing to lynch Tyche (else I'd have voted for him!) I refer more to a do-or-die situation and we make the wrong call.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

In the interest of mindsmurf and having an explosive end, I am going to alter the rules for today because I am the great Del Zeus and I can!

Game info:
    There will now be two lynches today. So instead of voting once, you may vote twice. Like before, once you make your two votes, you can't change to another player (but you can unvote them if you want). There is no need to make ##Vote1 or ##Vote2 distinctions, just vote as usual, only twice (and you don't have to make your two votes at once). I'm also going to extend the day to 24 hours from now.

Day 7 ends in 24 hours. Better find a mafia, town, cause you're running out of players!

NEW STRATEGY: Everyone who hasn't roleclaim, do so now.