Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brothers Make You Tough

Blog Entries

I don't even know what tough really is. My siblings definitely shape my life, but not because they beat me up or anything.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

the girls with brothers I've known tend to be coddled by them, if anything. Boys with brothers probably roughhouse more

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    the girls with brothers I've known tend to be coddled by them, if anything. Boys with brothers probably roughhouse more
    I rough housed with my brothers. And we all played Power Rangers and Transformers together, because their toys were way cooler than my Barbies.

I rough housed with my brothers. And we all played Power Rangers and Transformers together, because their toys were way cooler than my Barbies.
    I used to make my GI Joe action figures have scandalous relationships with Barbie. Nine months later a troll doll popped up and GI Joe tortured Barbie until she revealed that she was a dirty, dirty whore.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

When's the next one due?

Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    yeah same here - I don't think we ever had any barbie dolls or anything. We were poor and as the first child my older brother got all the cool toys and we got his hand downs. Although a whole load of Star Wars figures was not a bad thing! I loved shoving them into Rancor's mouth and they stayed in his belly ^^

Trust No one

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    When's the next one due?
    She was summarily executed shortly after her admission of guilt.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Having an older brother definitely made me act like more of a tom-boy. He was four years older, and apparently I was never happy unless I was following "John John" like a shadow. So instead of being a normal girl and playing with dolls (stereotypical), I'd play with dinosaurs and cars with my brother; it was my brother who got me into videogames for this very reason!

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

if i had a sister, incest

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

For 5 years, it was just me and my big brother, and we have had an amazing bond since I was born. I used to sit in my little bouncy chair and watch him play mario before i could even walk, and at the age of three, i picked up my first nes controller so i could play mario with my way cool big brother. He is also the reason why I got into computers and anime and so many other things. Though at the same time, I loved having my mom paint my nails and play barbies with me and dress me up and put my hair in a braid.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm the oldest not only in my nuclear family, but I'm the very first grandchild, and the first Italian-American child born. So I'm the one people make the fuss about. My aunts and uncles are trying to mold their children into me, which is kind of weird, but they say it's because I'm smart and a hard worker and a go-getter, so maybe it makes sense? IDK. XD

My brother is 2 years younger. I alternate between lovingly bossing him around and lecturing about life and nerding about talking about video games and memes with him.

I'm the older brother by three years, and I like to think I toughened my brother up. He could probably kick my arse now and I'm 19. I'm so proud!

My brother is just about to hit his teens and will soon be old enough to beat me up which is going to suck because I've been tormenting him for years and soon he will get his revenge...

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was going to post that.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Based on my own experience, I approve of this theory to a certain extent. I have an older brother who used to fling me in the air and play wrestling matches with me. As a result, I am pretty tough. I also I have a younger sister so it balances out.

EDIT: He is also the reason why I got into video games because my parents bought games for him and we'd play together.