Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    WTF?

i wish i had a pokemon.....
    THE LONGEST THREAD WILL LIVE ON! Stand behind me to right these wrongs!!
    -there is no such thing as evil anymore... its a way of life.-

Blog Entries

I'm not really a fan of spam threads. I know it's been said that this isn't a spam thread, but it really looks like it! Does it really count as being the longest thread when there was no particular discussion going on? And then, what's the point? A thread is just where you discuss things, so if you make a really long thread where you aren't actually discussing anything, it seems like it's pretty useless! I guess I kinda hope that this post starts a discussion about spam threads and their usefulness, but I wouldn't mind if that doesn't happen. Still, it would be great if it did, and then that discussion held until this was the longest thread ever! It's probably not going to happen, though. It makes me sad, but it's true! Still, as I write this, I can't help but find myself whistling to the songs that play in that 404 - Time Not Found link. I'd never have found that link if this thread didn't deteriorate into spam, so it still has some value. And since it was posted with the intention of being a valuable piece of spam, I guess it wasn't really posted randomly, either. Why do I put such value into discussion, when just posting whatever comes to mind may end up being more valuable to a reader? Maybe I just shouldn't think about it. At this point, the 404 - Time Not Found has looped once, and I think it's about halfway to looping again. This really reminds me of that Super Mario World video. You know, this one~! I remember making a thread about it a while ago. I just called it amazing, and someone refused to click it until someone explained to them what it was. Anyway, the reason 404 Time Not Found reminds me of it is because the music sounds similar to me, and switches often. Speaking of music, I've really been into Richard Galliano lately, but I've just been browsing his music on youtube. Surely, I must lack dedication to Galliano-San! *Seppuku*. Of course, I'm just joking. But I really have been listening to lots of Richard Galliano music lately. For example, La Valse a Margaux. In this video, he's playing with Sebastien Surel, who is the violinist. I commented on this video, actually! I said that watching it's like watching a buddy cop movie. Also, 404 just looped again! I really like the first song in 404 the most. Anyway, yeah, that video is like watching a buddy cop movie! Two men of different lifestyles and ages coming together to form a beautiful contrast! How wonderful! Speaking of buddy cop movies, the first one I ever watched was Rush Hour 3. This ended up with me finding a bunch of Jackie Chan movies online and watching them in succession. My favorite is still Accidental Spy. The scene in the subway is so sad! I won't spoil it, though! You should watch it yourself! It's a cool movie. Although, I don't watch movies very often. I mainly just surf the internet, really! This is odd, though, because I'm actually pretty noobish on any corner of the internet! Even here, where I've been posting for a pretty long while, I still feel like I'm new to the community. I don't know why it is, but I guess I'm fine with that! I wonder if someone will make a birthday thread for me this year! I can't seem to remember, but I think the last one I got was for my 15th birthday. Jesswee made it, I think. I wonder if she was still called Monkey back then... Oh well! Oh, speaking of Monkey/Jesswee, she made my signature! Or rather, she made the text in my signature. I really like my signature! I doubt I'll ever change it, except maybe for April Fool's Day, where I switch it to that chocobo signature. It's pretty funny that my April signature asks you to eat a chocobo when I'm a vegetarian. I think Goldenboko left me a usernote about it once! Clearly, he didn't like it! Understandable, considering he is simply a chocobo! He reminds me of devilman in some ways. And devilman reminds me of demondude just because of his username. I wish demondude didn't make so many threads! His threads were pretty fun, too, but he just made so many! Oh, I think 404 may have looped again, but I was typing so much I didn't pay attention! I wonder how many times it looped... I guess at this point, it should be three. At most, four. I'm starting to predict what songs it'll switch to. I wonder if I should turn it off. Oh, I seem to have a facebook notification! It's on barelyseeatall's facebook. I had commented on a piece of poetry she posted, and someone else commented, too. I really like the poem. If you have her facebook, you should check it out! Speaking of facebook, I really need to get a profile picture, but I need to borrow someone's camera before I can take a picture. I think I know where I'll take the picture, and what I'll wear when I take it, so now I just need the camera. Lots of people have told me to get one, so I guess I have to! Also, I just realized that up to this point, I haven't used the smiley. Normally, I use it all the time! The only smiley I've used so far is the chocobo smiley, but I didn't even do it the normal way. I just copied the image location of the post icon! I'm such a cheater! But ah, I guess it doesn't matter. At this point, I'm sure I've lost count of how many times 404 has looped. I think I've decided which song is my favorite. It's the one that sounds like a samba, and starts with what sounds like "Boku no tamashii ota" or something. I don't really know what she's saying. But soon I might! I'll be taking classes at the community college nearby for Japanese! I was so happy when my Mom told me there were available spots in the class. So, I registered as soon as I could! Unless more people join, I'll be one of twelve students! I hope some of them are my age, though. Since it's a college environment, I could be meeting people of all ages. I'll also need to get a new pair of glasses! My eyesight really is awful, but my glasses were demolished recently, so I've just been blind for the last two weeks. Oh, 404 just looped. Anyway, yeah, my glasses are totally broken! It's a nice chance to get a different frame, though. Maybe this time I'll be able to find a perfectly circular frame. I've always wanted glasses like that, but they don't seem to be very popular, so I can never find them! I want Harry Potter glasses, darn it! Then again, I think rectangular glasses would look nice, too. But what I should really be worrying about is clothes! All my clothes are so old, and not all of them fit! I've been curious what kinds of color combinations I should go with, though. My Dad came to visit recently, and he was saying how his new girlfriend has been influencing his choice of clothing, and it all really makes a lot of sense. So, I've been thinking about color combinations a lot! I was thinking that a light blue like this would go well with beige like this, with maybe some beige khaki pants and a blue hoodie. I'd love that to be my winter style! To be honest, I wear beige pants too often. It just seems to go with everything. But I need some brighter shirts to go with it, and I think a blue hoodie would be perfect! When I look at it though, it makes me think it looks a little feminine, or at least cute. I guess I kinda like looking that way! Speaking of femininity, I recently learned that holding your books to your chest with your arms crossed is apparently the way girls hold their books, while guys are supposed to hold them under their arms. I've always held them to my chest, which may be why a rumor started spreading in 8th grade that I was gay! Ironically, when this rumor started spreading, I got way more attention from girls than I had previously! Maybe this is why I want to go for a style that seems more cute now. If I wear things that seem cute or feminine, maybe I'll be more approachable to girls! What I really hate is trying to talk to a girl, but she thinks you're hitting on her, so she avoids you. Really, I'm just being friendly, you goof! But ah well. Oh, I just used the smiley! I think that's the first time I've used it the way I normally do in this post. Oh, 404 just looped again. Anyway, yeah, beige and blue! I think it'll look nice! But I'll need to find some other color combinations. Maybe instead of beige pants, I should go with white. Maybe white pants and a green shirt? Or maybe it would look better with red? Still, I also have patterns to consider, but I normally just like going with things that are plain. One of the few shirts I wore that had a logo or something on it was a Coca-Cola shirt in 8th grade. I got it simply because I wanted to write "Pepsi is better! =)" on it. And I did! But when I went to school, some people threatened to kill me, so I stopped wearing that shirt. Anyway, look at me ramble on! This post is so long now, isn't it? I still don't know how many times 404 looped in the time it took to write this post, or even if this post will actually fit! Still, I guess I'll post it! This is meant to be the longest thread ever, so it makes sense that it would also have one of the longest posts! So, here we go! I'm going to press the Submit Reply button!

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Wall of text meet tl;dr

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Get new glasses ASAP Kenta. And always go with green.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by qwertysaur View Post
    Get new glasses ASAP Kenta. And always go with green.
    You and your green.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Yeah I started to read but then it turned to tl;drness. Colors were catch though! But I dunno what they were about

Blog Entries

Clearly, Qwerty is the winner!

Clearly this is insane!

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Clearly this is opaque!

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Clearly, people shouldn't start sentences with clearly.

Blog Entries

Clearly, adverbs are bad.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Clearly Quina is the correct answer for EVERYTHING.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    Clearly, adverbs are bad.
    I wholeheartedly agree.