Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ahh, Sweet, Sweet, Revenge

Blog Entries

Default Ahh, Sweet, Sweet, Revenge

Ever tasted the sweetness of revenge? If so, please share your stories with us. I'm feeling particularly curious, so do share.

I wish I had any stories to tell, but my life is far too uneventful for such indulgences as revenge, drama, or love.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I have a friend who is terrible in conversations. I don't mean shy, I mean extremely rude. Like this--

Her: How was your day?
    Me: It was okay. I think I did bad on my ma--
    Her: My dad is such a jerk he keeps calling me when I don't want to talk to him also my sister is all psycho she's preggo now and her boyfriend beats her up and she keeps saying she's gonna kill our other friends

It gets really annoying sometimes. One day I was finally like YO SHANNON I'M REAL HAPPY FOR YOU AND I'M SORRY TO INTERRUPT BUT KANYE MADE THE BEST INTERRUPTION OF ALL TIME and I had my revenge. For a little while. She apologized and said she'd stop doing that and then did it again not ten minutes later.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Sadly I don't have any stories I'm willing to admin in public regarding revenge, but for some reason people keep getting the comeuppance.

Not going to publicize this mess but do message me for my LJ entry!

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    I have a friend who is terrible in conversations. I don't mean shy, I mean extremely rude. Like this--

Her: My dad is such a jerk he keeps calling me when I don't want to talk to him also my sister is all psycho she's preggo now and her boyfriend beats her up and she keeps saying she's gonna kill our other friends

It gets really annoying sometimes. One day I was finally like YO SHANNON I'M REAL HAPPY FOR YOU AND I'M SORRY TO INTERRUPT BUT KANYE MADE THE BEST INTERRUPTION OF ALL TIME and I had my revenge. For a little while. She apologized and said she'd stop doing that and then did it again not ten minutes later.

Blog Entries

I always get revenge on people who PISS ME OFF.

The most recent is an ongoing state of revenge for the man responsible for leaving the door open and letting my last kitten escape (after I collected eye witness accounts). Once a friend, he ignored me twice regarding my attempts to contact him pertaining to the cat, and he also stole stuff from my one friend (his ex-girlfriend) the same day he let my cat get out, and verbally abused my friend while blaming his behavior on his new girlfriend, which is just scummy.

Unfortunately for him, I know everyone in the area. I'm friends with all his friends, and I know all his professors. I canceled my personal status as someone who doesn't gossip and proceeded to tell everyone all the horrible things he said, how he was a thief, a cheat, a skeez, and how it was his fault that my little innocent kitten was gone.

Now he has lost most of his friends, and everyone dislikes him. He texted his ex-girlfriend, asking, "How many people will hate me when I come back to school?", to which she replied, "YOU PISSED OFF CRYSTAL, YOU FOOL, AND SHE'S RELAYED THE TRUTH OF YOUR PATHETIC SELF TO HER WIDE SOCIAL GROUP, so make of that what you WILL!"

And he was all whiny and pathetic and weepy about it, but this is why he needs to like, ya know, not steal things or be cruel to me and let kittens out.

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

If someone was responsible for one of my pets becoming lost, he/she might end up dead, because my pets mean everything to me.

I advise you to kill the guy, because he doesn't deserve to live.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I know way too many people like this. ROFL, that was good revenge. I just put them on my ignore list/stop talking to them in general.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post

Her: My dad is such a jerk he keeps calling me when I don't want to talk to him also my sister is all psycho she's preggo now and her boyfriend beats her up and she keeps saying she's gonna kill our other friends :blahblah:

I know way too many people like this. ROFL, that was good revenge. I just put them on my ignore list/stop talking to them in general.
    Same. There's this one guy who messages me on Facebook ALL THE TIME just to like ramble about random things so I added him to my ignore list. Sadly, I couldn't think of a good revenge plan for him. :(
    In fact, I almost never get revenge on anyone. I'm getting too soft.
    Era Vulgaris
    "My life's a chip in your pile. Ante up!" ~Setzer, FFVI

"Knights do it two-handed!" ~Drunkard, FFV

Blog Entries

Screw revenge.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Beat up some retards in high school who thought it was fun to mess around with me. Made them cry in front of the entire class. It was awesome.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    which is just scummy.
    Somebody played too much mafia

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

She didn't make a post!

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

adsfwedsf
    Last edited by Nominus Experse; 03-17-2014 at 02:48 PM.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Ever tasted the sweetness of revenge? If so, please share your stories with us. I'm feeling particularly curious, so do share.
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    The bell rings and the two superstars do battle in the squared circle. It looks like Poseidon has the advantage, but all of a sudden Hermes HULKS UP. Nothing can faze him! BIG BOOT! BIG BOOT! BIG BOOT! And here comes the Leg Drop! Poseidon is done for! Hermes applies the cover. 1…2…KICK OUT. Hermes is stunned! No one kicks out of the Leg Drop! Then…DIAMOND CUTTER OUT OF NO WHERE! This is it folks! But wait, who's coming down the aisle? It's The Eilithyiataker! Poseidon has a look of horror! Eilithyia enters the ring and...TOMBSTONE! TOMBSTONE! TOMBSTONE! She drapes Hermes's arm over Poseidon. I can't believe it's going to end like this folks...1...2...3! It's over!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

There was a guy I really liked in high school who got really close with me and then pushed me aside for this bitch (who I also went to high school and elementary school with, and disliked the entire time).

Years later, he came to visit me with his band in Arizona when I was single. They all stayed at my house and we all had a blast. I led him on the entire night and totally denied him when he wanted to have sex later that night. That felt really good.

My other revenge is not being the girl he dated who was in My Super Psycho Sweet Sixteen (I guess).