Thread: Nomura reveals a sliver of TGS 2010 list.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Chocobo Nomura reveals a sliver of TGS 2010 list.

Just something to make you look forward to next month.

Sad to hear that Agito and Versus are relegated to a short minute collage trailer that will only be seen by the press.

3rd Birthday, KH:Re:Coded, and a mystery title that Nomura has been working on. Any guess it might be that "big surprise" that Nomura promised back in December?

I was hoping to see some of the 3DS titles but I guess its too early. Wonder if GunLoco and Final Fantasy Legends: Warriors of Light and Darkness will be there as well.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

So we only get to see a couple seconds of VersusXIII footage in a clip montage with other titles that is overall less than a minute in length?

Lame SE, lame.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by DMKA View Post
    So we only get to see a couple seconds of VersusXIII footage in a clip montage with other titles that is overall less than a minute in length?

Lame SE, lame.
    Nope ,SE has big lineup of games like FF14 online, T3B, Recoded, Tactics ogre and so on will be playable in the TGS not to mention it is few months before they sell all these games, Also, there will be a 1 minute long trailer of both Versus and Agito, speaking of Agito is said to be in the final product form. On the other hand, it seems to me Nomura downplayed Versus' footage and i appreciate him, you won't find many producers on this level of honesty with consumers.