Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Mafia Again - GAME OVER - Lovers Prevail... and Del, Too

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi The Insane View Post
    I still believe you are a paranoid cop, Del. Frankly, if you really are a cop, I think you should be a little worried about that. The fact that you aren't still makes me a little suspicious about you.
    Worried about what? Dying? If I get lynched, mafia kills lom, and then game over. If didn't claim and we lynch another town today, then mafia kills another one of us, and then game over.

Really this game isn't meant to be very long with only 8 players. Since we lost two town already, I decided it be best I come forward with my results now. There's no reason to hide anymore.
    I'm not talking about being worried about being a cop in general, I'm talking about being a PARANOID cop. I mean, calling someone guilty who isn't, is pretty risky is all. I mean, out of the odds, two guilty verdicts seems pretty odd to me. I'm just thinking you should try again today and see what your verdict is and make sure you aren't a paranoid cop before you accuse anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    I think everyone is partnered up. I think you're all involved in orgies. Ya nasty.

EDIT: Hold on, I missed a lot lemme go back and read. :shiny:
    No, you're right. Time for strip poker!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    I don't believe you, Del. First off, your reasoning for why you investigated me is off, I had actual questions about how this private voting would work. Secondly, the way you said you were going to investigate Blues Agent, along with how you said he was questionable before, but probably mafia makes me think that you purposely said he was kind of a mafia, purposely gave no evidence, and will now have something to fall back on if the game isn't over tonight with your kill. When I flip town you could claim "Oh, I guess I'm an insane day cop", then call Blues Agent guilty, or actually innocent, so that you two are cleared and can win tomorrow instead.

Del, you have gained my vote for today as well.
    I'm confused about the revelations however. It didn't come up as mafia or town. It just listed roles, so I didn't even know wtf. However, The best way to tell if someone is lying about the cop thing or insane is to test it by killing a bish. If you or Blues Agent comes up as guilty then we know he's most likely telling the truth. If you or Blues Agent comes up as innocent then we know Del is either lying and dirty skeaving mafia, or insane cop. Then again, I wouldn't trust him if he claimed insane cop either way because he can make town believe that he is and then end up getting another innocent lynched until they finally realize that he's probably not -- at which point it might be too late.

I dunno Del, it just seems like if you actually were a Cop, you'd be more cautious about what you say and telling everyone you were a Cop, if you were afraid if you were insane or being targeted by the Mafia. You seemed to have made it very obvious. You seemed to want to back up your claim that lom and Blues were scum, but if you were a Cop, why would you need to back up evidence you were just told to be true?
    I know you're new to this so I'll tell you...it's not a big d if he tells people he's the cop because this is C9 mafia after all. It's a unique one, but C9 none the less. If he's a cop then there would be a doc to protect him. Normally during these games there's usually about 2 mafia, one cop, one doc.

Quote Originally Posted by shiny
    I dunno Del, it just seems like if you actually were a Cop, you'd be more cautious about what you say and telling everyone you were a Cop, if you were afraid if you were insane or being targeted by the Mafia. You seemed to have made it very obvious. You seemed to want to back up your claim that lom and Blues were scum, but if you were a Cop, why would you need to back up evidence you were just told to be true?
    I know you're new to this so I'll tell you...it's not a big d if he tells people he's the cop because this is C9 mafia after all. It's a unique one, but C9 none the less. If he's a cop then there would be a doc to protect him. Normally during these games there's usually about 2 mafia, one cop, one doc.
    That's why I said, I'm not talking about being worried he's a Cop. I'm talking about being worried he's a Paranoid cop, because of the results he's gotten.
    Don't worry, I'm not totally clueless. :3

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My role is PyroManiak. Every day I have to cheat and hack to see people's roles. Del Murder and Miriel then lose 2 points of patience. Once they get down to 0 it's GAME OVER.

My role is PyroManiak. Every day I have to cheat and hack to see people's roles. Del Murder and Miriel then lose 2 points of patience. Once they get down to 0 it's GAME OVER.
    What are they at now? XD

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It is possible he could be insane or paranoid, but like I said, we won't know unless he, or the people he's accusing dies.

They're at 14. Today I hacked and cheated into Naomi and saw that you have Slightly Melted Popsicle. This is a problem.

That's why I'm theorizing we wait until tomorrow, and see what results of his, well, results.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My main suspicuions:

Naomi - She obviously went and looked at the flash or something because she knows what the whole Paranoid/Insane thing is. In games in the past, a cop has claimed and got a right result, and the Mafia tried to make it seem like the cop was insane or paranoid so people wouldn't believe them. In the beginning of the game already she was quick to start pointing fingers. She will definitely have my vote for today and if my theory is right, someone will be dying along with her so that will confirm if Del is lying.

lom - Claiming Survivor is convenient because then it means, "oh I'm just harmless to town and possibly won't get in the way of mafia so just leave me b". However, I fail to see how asking questions about rules is scummy.

Blues Agent - Purely for the result Del got, who I'm on the fence with at this point. He hasn't claimed anything so I don't have much to go on.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Now you guys are all quiet.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

That's some good points you made about Naomi. Could you explain what you mean about your theory? Do you think everyone is linked in some way due to the fact we have brothers?

I'm starting to suspect Naomi is a real mafia. The reason is she seems to prefer no lynch instead of either lynching lom or trying to find another mafia. It really doesn't help us to have no lynches. Another night means another dead town and that leaves us at bad odds tomorrow.

For now, lom is all I have to go on. Yeah there's Proto too but something ain't right there. I leave the option open that I could be Paranoid, but I don't think I'm Insane. The fact of the matter is I pressed lom and he claimed a role that is anti-town so he needs to go, mafia or whatever.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Also Shiny if you want to talk to me, talk quick. I'm going to bed in like 5 minutes.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think everyone is linked and if we have two mafia that would mean they would hopefully die together. I'm definitely leaning towards Naomi, but not entirely sure who she's partnered up with. It could be either Blues Agent or lom.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I wonder who I'm partnered up with, cause I haven't the foggiest. Another cop maybe? That would lean toward the notion I am Paranoid or something dumb. Who are you partnered with?