Who are you partnered with?
    Yer mom.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Don't share your role unless you think it is beneficial for the town. I mostly wanted to know what you meant by 'someone may regret calling me scum'. If you have to roleclaim to explain that, well, that's up to you.
    I'll go ahead and share because it'll prove that you're likely a "Paranoid" Cop, if lom's claim as survivor is true. I am a Doctor, and I have the choice to protect anyone. Since you called me scum according to your result you may end up without my protection tonight, hence my comment.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think I figured out what Blues Agent's role is. So here's what I have:

Del - Apparently a cop
    lom - Apparently a Survivor
    Blues Agent - Maybe a bomb

EDIT: Oh now he claims doctor. How interesting.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I thought he was bomb because of his silly "tick tick tick" comment and then the "town may regret thinking I'm scum".

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    That's some good points you made about Naomi. Could you explain what you mean about your theory? Do you think everyone is linked in some way due to the fact we have brothers?

I'm starting to suspect Naomi is a real mafia. The reason is she seems to prefer no lynch instead of either lynching lom or trying to find another mafia. It really doesn't help us to have no lynches. Another night means another dead town and that leaves us at bad odds tomorrow.

For now, lom is all I have to go on. Yeah there's Proto too but something ain't right there. I leave the option open that I could be Paranoid, but I don't think I'm Insane. The fact of the matter is I pressed lom and he claimed a role that is anti-town so he needs to go, mafia or whatever.
    I only suggested we wait for tomorrow night to see who we think is Mafia might be Mafia. I simply don't want to hang an innocent Townie is all.

If you really want to know, I'm a doctor. I protected you last night, Del, because I thought you were a cop.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Okay, this poses a huge problem. Naomi. how can you claim doctor when Shiny already read "Slightly Melted Popsicle" from cheating off you? Something doesn't add up here, and if it does, it's 99.9% scum. The real reason why you don't want a lynch is to give the mafia a greater chance to win. I won't allow that!

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Agent View Post
    Okay, this poses a huge problem. Naomi. how can you claim doctor when Shiny already read "Slightly Melted Popsicle" from cheating off you? Something doesn't add up here, and if it does, it's 99.9% scum. The real reason why you don't want a lynch is to give the mafia a greater chance to win. I won't allow that!
    Because a Slightly Melted Popsicle is a bigger threat than a doctor? I can see your correlation there, "Doctor." How do I know you aren't actually a Warm Summer Day, trying to melt me into oblivion?

Well now this is strange. Why on earth would Oddler include 3 doctors in a game? I mean, maybe two, if one was a Faith Healer or something of that sort, but Proto's claim just seems like a massive lie to get the town on his side.

Naomi's I find slightly more believable, if only because she wasn't just accused of being scum. However, her suggestions at letting it go to a no lynch confuse me. That would be the worst possible thing for the town. If there are indeed two mafia, then this day could be the towns last, if the Mafia can avoid one of the possible 3 Doctors protection.

I'm also confused by Shiny's claim, so I'd like a more in depth explanation, if possible. Currently, I'm most likely to vote for one of Proto or Naomi as I know one of them is lying. I also don't believe we'd have a Paranoid/Insane Cop in a game as small as this.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

How can there be two doctors? This doesn't sit right with me at all. Also considering my scum result from Proto, I'm not sure who to believe.

I am now pretty sure Proto is the real mafia and a liar. I'm switching my vote to him. Hopefully it's not too late to save the town and I am doing the right thing.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Ack, never mind. It's too risky. Naomi could be lying. She's been playing it pretty coy and since she's new it's hard to get a read on her. I don't want to risk losing the doctor if I may be Paranoid.

My vote is back on lom. At least I know he's not on the town's side.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Guys, I really am the doctor! It's Naomi that is lying about being a doctor. First of all, she claims to have protected Del last night, thinking Del must be a Cop, even though he never stated this on the first day. And there's also Shiny's read that got the "Slightly Melted Popsicle" result. I don't think Shiny would give us the wrong result.

Also, I'll say it again that I really believe your scum reading on me is wrong, Del. I am a doctor on the town's side! If I get lynched, it's likely over for town.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You're right, Proto! I never said I was a cop until Day 2. Naomi is the liar. Good catch, man! I didn't even see it. You are very valuable to us. Looks like I'm a useless Paranoid Cop then. As long as you are alive we have a chance.

I'm glad I changed my vote from you, and I might have to change it again. To Naomi. She is obviously lying about being a doctor. And her partner is probably lom, who could be lying about being a survivor. Or maybe Shiny, though I need some more time to get a read on her.

I think Naomi would make a good lynch today. Do you agree, Proto? Hopefully we still have time.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Proto, your protection tonight is very important. I'll tell you right now that if I was mafia I would go after f f freak because she's been pretty quiet and no one has suspected her at all (though there is a chance she is mafia, but I don't see it). Or I would assume you would try to save someone else so I would kill you to get the doc out of the way. So keep all the possibilities in mind.

Apparently no one noticed the fact that I have also roleclaimed Doctor. That was what I meant when I said 3 Doctors. I'm really unsure about both Proto and Naomi. I don't think Naomi was lying about saying she thought you were a cop, though thinking a Day Cop is very suspicious, I just assumed Del was an investigative role of some kind. Also, I chose to protect myself last night, because of my paranoia about being Night killed.

It's between Naomi and Proto, but I think I've decided, so I'm going to send in my vote.

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

It was broad daylight and everyone was disbanding from the double funeral they held for qwertysaur and Shattered Dreamer. "You know what would be awesome right now, guys?" asked Del Murder. "A Best Screenname Contest," said Blues Agent. Naomi The Insane scoffed and retorted, "No, Pr00t. I may be new to this but I know what Del has on his mind." "The same thing I had on my mind when I asked you to join EoFF?" whispered leader of mortals into her ear. Shiny, being adept at lip-reading, punched leader of mortals for his brazen comment. But he didn't die. f f freak laughed hard at this. Too hard. But wait. f f freak didn't die, either. Del Murder called for silence and stated, "No, what I meant was that we should all write the name of someone we should collectively kill on a piece of paper and then total up who has the most votes from us." The rest of group agreed and all the pieces of paper were tossed into a hat to be counted. Naomi The Insane went to pull out the first name but got a papercut and bled out. The others just shrugged and decided they didn't need to read the names now.

Naomi The Insane was a Doctor.

Night 2 begins now. Night actions, please and thank you.