Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 267891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Mafia Again - GAME OVER - Lovers Prevail... and Del, Too

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

leader of mortals, Blues Agent, Shiny, and f f freak all looked at Del Murder. How could he have suggested an idea that ended up with dear Naomi The Insane's death?! It was all his fault. He orchestrated it somehow, they just knew it. Incredulously, Del Murder smiled at the angry mob as though he had lost his mind. Wait... what's that on his head? Is he wearing a feather in his hat and calling it macaroni...?! Surely, anyone with such blatant disregard for such a serious situation is Insane. Maybe even Paranoid and has just gone loopy. The group had come to the conclusion that he must be destroyed and, with their powers combined, they summoned Captain Planet to do just that. Are you ready for the twist?

(SPOILER)Captain Planet is actually Del Murder's father. No, Snape kills Del Murder. Wait. Okay, here you go.

(SPOILER)Del Murder was a Jester!

(SPOILER)Actually, he was an Evasive Jester. He laughed at the group for trying to kill him and was all . Then he fled the scene, leaving them to finish their game.

Day 3 begins now and ends at 10:30 PM EST. The following players remain: leader of mortals, Blues Agent, Shiny, f f freak. This is an endgame situation.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

What the hell just happened?

Anyway, this game's been pretty crazy. I'm now forced to believe there's a good probably that there are three doctors in this game that all claimed, and we just lynched one yesterday.

Now only four players remain. f f freak and myself are Doctors, lom is a survivor, and that leaves Shiny with her cheating "Pyromaniak" role. Her "Slightly Melted Popsicle" reading for Naomi was probably a lie to distract us from lynching a scum yesterday.

I suspect that Shiny's scum.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Blog Entries

I thought it was obvious that Shiny's roleclaim was a joke...

Blog Entries

Well, anyway, in coming back, now I leave!

Well, I think we can deduce that there is only 1 Mafia or else the game would be over, right? We can also throw everything Del said out of the window. Personally, I believe Shiny to be the most scummy currently, followed by Proto and lastly lom. Proto, who did you choose to protect last night?

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    I thought it was obvious that Shiny's roleclaim was a joke...
    It was obviously a joke and the only people that didn't get that is Blues Agent and ff freak. Unfortunately I was wrong about Naomi, but now that it's revealed that she was the Doctor and was telling the truth about that, we know that ff freak and/or Blues Agent are probably lying. I highly doubt there would be so many doctors in this game. That would just be silly. Blues Agent was quick to claim doctor once Del revealed that he came up as guilty. This would be good for him to claim to keep him safe.

Blues Agent fell for two of my traps. I hinted the doctor thing to Naomi. Blues Agent then brought up whether he should tell his role. Obviously he saw the easiest one to choose was the doctor since this is C9 mafia after all. Then my joke claim, he jumped all over it admittedly even though any smart town would know that "Slightly Melted Popsicle" is a silly reason to vote for someone. He completely ignored my actual reasoning for my vote for her and went with that. I don't think he actually really gave a damn and saw that Naomi claimed doc and obviously saw her as a target that had to be lynched because she could protect herself at night.

Del
    Blues Agent
    ff freak
    lom
    me

That's five players. This is an end game situation which means if town gets the lynch wrong today, we lose.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Since this is end game that would obviously mean there is more than 1 mafia.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Agent View Post
    What the hell just happened?

Anyway, this game's been pretty crazy. I'm now forced to believe there's a good probably that there are three doctors in this game that all claimed, and we just lynched one yesterday.

Now only four players remain. f f freak and myself are Doctors, lom is a survivor, and that leaves Shiny with her cheating "Pyromaniak" role. Her "Slightly Melted Popsicle" reading for Naomi was probably a lie to distract us from lynching a scum yesterday.

I suspect that Shiny's scum.
    I call b.s. You wanted to keep me alive to pin the stupid joke role claim on me. I don't believe that you both are that stupid to believe a frivolous role claim and completely ignored my actual reasoning for voting for her yesterday. I love how you fell right into that trap. You and ff freak.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by f f freak View Post
    We can also throw everything Del said out of the window.
    Why is that?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by f f freak View Post
    We can also throw everything Del said out of the window.
    Why is that?
    Del died last night and was a reverse jester, or something, so it's just 4 people left. Me, you, f f freak, and Agent

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh, I don't know why I thought he was still alive. Wtf

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Who are you voting for lom?

Blog Entries

Well, I'm gonna vote for Agent.