Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 37891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Mafia Again - GAME OVER - Lovers Prevail... and Del, Too

Blog Entries

the reasons you gave

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Now you're just bandwagoning. Suspicious! You're all on my suspect list right now, but only two of you could be scum. I was trying to see if I could get the two mafia players to fall for my other trap: the partnership theory, but no except Del seemed to wanna touch that and he proved to not be a silly sally.

There has to be two mafia otherwise, why would it be end game right now? Unless someone has a special role that kills everyone when lynched. But, that's just my mind being overactive.

Blues Agent & lom - While Del's read on you was fake, I still have reason to suspect you both. Blues Agent for the reasons I mentioned earlier and lom for wanting to bandwagon.

ff freak - I suspect you the least, but you didn't really say much in the beginning until people started pointing fingers. I'm not sure if that's because that's how you play (which it normally is how you play ) or you were waiting to see what townie you could tag on to for a lynch.

Del may have been a jester, but he made a very good point. Why would there be 3 doctors in the game? One of you is clearly lying. That would be way overpowered for town in a small game-- especially when we also had a vigilante. Who did protect each night?

Obviously since I highly doubt there are so many doctors either Blues Agent and/or ff freak are lying and killed Del. I'm more apt at believing that Blues Agent is lying and his partner is either ff freak or lom. Who did you guys protect each night?

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Unless of course you're actually Mafia doctor(s).

I protected myself both nights. After being Night killed in the last game, I've become extremely paranoid. Also, I think there can only be 1 Mafia. If there was 2, wouldn't the game already be over? Because today would just end in a tie and then the Mafia would night kill a townie, if I got my protection wrong, and the game would be over.

So, Shiny, everyone else has made a serious claim except for you. Do you plan on telling us your role? Or would it not help the town?

My order of scumminess has now changed. I suspect Proto first, then Shiny and lom, still the least.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't think so. You don't know if your protection would be wrong. Now you're making my head hurt. xD

I will give you a hint as to what I am. You know how there was no death Day 1? Heh, yeah. I don't think me saying this would be any help to town since it's not something like a Cop that would obviously have more concrete proof to who is scum. Every time I role claim or I'm on to something in these games, I get killed.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I protected myself the first night, then I decided to protect Del Murder last night. Did Del die because of me? I seriously doubt it. He didn't die, he simply left the game because of his Jester role. I do think its possible we might have three doctors in this game, one died, thus leaving me and f f freak. Is it possible one of us may be a mafia aligned doctor? Of course. Would I be that doctor? I'd say no, but the rest of you are likely not to agree.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Day 1 - No one lynched
    Night 1 - qwerty + Shattered Dreamer died
    Day 2 - Naomi lynched
    Night 2 - Del Murder wasn't killed, since he was evasive or whatever, but someone did attempt to kill him according to the flavor

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I call ballshot. You obviously tried to kill him and now you're covering it up "oh I protected him" when it clear as day reads that he was EVASIVE; which most likely means that he was able to evade a night kill.

Also remember this little gem:

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Agent View Post
    Guys, I really am the doctor! It's Naomi that is lying about being a doctor. First of all, she claims to have protected Del last night, thinking Del must be a Cop, even though he never stated this on the first day. And there's also Shiny's read that got the "Slightly Melted Popsicle" result. I don't think Shiny would give us the wrong result.

Also, I'll say it again that I really believe your scum reading on me is wrong, Del. I am a doctor on the town's side! If I get lynched, it's likely over for town.
    You used both my joke and Del's fake ass readings to pin on Naomi who DID turn out to be the Doctor. Obviously, you are most likely the liar.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

*sigh*

##KILL: SELF

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I know oddler probably hates this pic, but I can't resist.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I went ahead and changed my vote for Shiny to myself. I'll sacrifice myself so MAFIA CAN SMURFING WIN. Is that what you want to happen? A Mafia win?

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Nice try, scum.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm going with my gut and keep my vote on Blues Agent. If I'm right, town will be in the okay as long as the apparent Doctor is able to protect the right person. That is if there are two mafia; which I think there is.

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Roughly 2 hours left in the day.

Tick tock tick tock.

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Unknown to many, Blues Agent was very adept at ropemaking. When Shiny stopped by his house late in the day, he saw no point in putting away his work. "Oh, what's all this?" Shiny asked. "Just a bit of rope. Really, it's nothing special," replied Blues Agent. "Hmm well, you know... I could use a length right about now. Would you mind?" Blues Agent, feeling a sense of pride at being able to fulfill someone's wishes, worked double time. Knotting and tying, weaving and splicing. "What's this for, by the way, Shiny?" Blues Agent inquired. "I'd planned on hanging you with it. I hope that's satisfactory," she mentioned. "Well... I suppose so," he said, glumly. "Oh well. At least this rope is just... that... ack..."

Blues Agent was a Doctor.

Having gained the majority, Shiny and leader of mortals have won! I would make a joke about them being Lovers but I'd rather not be banned.

Del Murder also met his win condition! He was lynch-proof and had to die at night to win. Congratulations.

Unfortunately, the Town has lost! Better luck next time, friends. I hope everyone had fun.