Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Why would they otherwise?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would like to know what you get on me is all I'm saying. Though I would say that it appears lom is on his way to Lynchville if you are to be believed.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Blog Entries

I don't believe you, Del. First off, your reasoning for why you investigated me is off, I had actual questions about how this private voting would work. Secondly, the way you said you were going to investigate Blues Agent, along with how you said he was questionable before, but probably mafia makes me think that you purposely said he was kind of a mafia, purposely gave no evidence, and will now have something to fall back on if the game isn't over tonight with your kill. When I flip town you could claim "Oh, I guess I'm an insane day cop", then call Blues Agent guilty, or actually innocent, so that you two are cleared and can win tomorrow instead.

Del, you have gained my vote for today as well.

There isn't anything to back up your claim, but I'm incline to believe it, if only for the mention of Cop. However, there is no way to be 100% sure. It could be a lie. If lom was Mafia, why wouldn't he have killed you last night, when you mentioned having evidence? He then could have fooled the town with a WIFOM tactic and saved himself from day lynch. Somewhat farfetched, but not that unlikely. I'm currently undecided. And for what could potentially be the last day, I'm surprised at the lack of role claims.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Of course there is no way to back it up. Mafia is all about choosing what you want to believe. I will just put this scenario forward. If I was mafia would I really be acting this way? Why would I call attention to myself by acting so obviously fishy on Day 1? I know better than that. Learn a lesson here. A good mafia catcher doesn't look for the people who are acting strange, he looks for the people who are trying too hard to NOT look strange. That is what lom was doing at the start of the day and why I investigated him. And low and behold I got a scum result.

And once we lynch lom today we might as well get Proto tomorrow. Because his result came back guilty as well. Man I'm good at this.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

We'll see about that.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

How so?

Blog Entries

Right, so Del just basically said "Hey, do you want to believe me, a mafia player welll known to be amazing, or lom. Go on, choose, I'll wait"

Really, all Del has done is make a false claim and is now trying to win the game with it, knowing that there is no way for me to refute it because anything I can do can be counted as a lie or a trick. I could claim, but it won't do any good. Del knows this, that's why he did it.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think you are wrong about me and lom. At first, I was going to believe your roleclaim, but after seeing your recent result on me, I'm inclined to think that you're an Insane Day Cop, so your results may be the opposite of the truth.

Anyway, I guess we'll find out at the end of the day!

I agree with Blues, Del. I think you're either just an insane cop who really wants to think he's right, or scum looking to point the finger at others. Personally, I feel as if the scum option is more believable.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Interesting opinions. I'd like to know what Shiny thinks of all this. Not all of my cards have yet been played, and she is the last piece of the puzzle.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    Right, so Del just basically said "Hey, do you want to believe me, a mafia player welll known to be amazing, or lom. Go on, choose, I'll wait"

Really, all Del has done is make a false claim and is now trying to win the game with it, knowing that there is no way for me to refute it because anything I can do can be counted as a lie or a trick. I could claim, but it won't do any good. Del knows this, that's why he did it.
    Why won't it do any good? Haven't yet made up a role that will fit?

Interesting that lom immediately says my claim on him is indicative that I am scum and no other option. He's setting this up to be me or him.

Proto, on the other hand, gives an alternative. I could be an Insane Day Cop, making me a member of the town. Or I could just be lying entirely (and therefore scum). He at least thinks this through.

Two different approaches. One narrow minded, the other looks at all the possibilities. It's up to you guys to determine who the liars are here. I think I already know.

I dunno Del, it just seems like if you actually were a Cop, you'd be more cautious about what you say and telling everyone you were a Cop, if you were afraid if you were insane or being targeted by the Mafia. You seemed to have made it very obvious. You seemed to want to back up your claim that lom and Blues were scum, but if you were a Cop, why would you need to back up evidence you were just told to be true?

Blog Entries

Fine then, I'll claim if you really want me to. It's why I know you aren't insane, and am almost sure you are lying. I'm a survivor. A survivor should have given no reading, but I don't know if that's what Oddler meant for it. This makes me think that either Oddler messed up and made me guilty when I should not have been, you are paranoid, not insane or normal, or you are lying. I find the last option to be best, as I doubt Oddler would mess up and I find a paranoid day cop to be very unlikely. Of course, this doesn't mean anything because, like you, I have nothing to back up my claim, so it's still just a "Would you rather believe me or him" situation.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You are definitely right, which is why I didn't spill the beans yesterday. But I do think today is an end game scenario since a town lynch will with all probability lead to a mafia win. So at this point I'm laying it down in hopes of getting the mafia don, lom, lynched.

You are doing pretty well for your first game Naomi, reading between the lines. What I am looking for is not backup, but information. I've already gotten what I needed twice, and now I'm looking for one more piece.

Let's just put it this way. lom is scum. I am convinced of this and I think we should lynch him today. Proto can wait for another day's discussion. Let my "investigation" of him be set aside for now. If I didn't tell you my result on Proto, what would you think about my result on lom?