Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Mafia Again - GAME OVER - Lovers Prevail... and Del, Too

Blog Entries

Why is it that I am scum, but Proto is worth another day's discussion?

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    Fine then, I'll claim if you really want me to. It's why I know you aren't insane, and am almost sure you are lying. I'm a survivor. A survivor should have given no reading, but I don't know if that's what Oddler meant for it. This makes me think that either Oddler messed up and made me guilty when I should not have been, you are paranoid, not insane or normal, or you are lying. I find the last option to be best, as I doubt Oddler would mess up and I find a paranoid day cop to be very unlikely. Of course, this doesn't mean anything because, like you, I have nothing to back up my claim, so it's still just a "Would you rather believe me or him" situation.
    And there we have it. A survivor sometimes comes up as guilty. See the mafia where ~*~Celes~*~ was the survivor (presidents? can't remember the number). In the last game I ran I indeed made Hermes the survivor come up as innocent, but that really is at the discretion of the host (and later I regret doing it that way).

Anyway, Survivor is anti-town and cannot be kept alive. We now have a dilemma, though. Lynching lom would potentially leave 2 mafia ready to cause havok among us. We could agree to have no lynch today and let the mafia kill him off tonight, but you can't trust the mafia to do what we want them too. What do you guys think?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, I do believe Del is a cop. He's a smart player, so I don't think he'd make a foolish roleclaim to back up his claims against lom and myself. However, I don't believe his guilty result he got for me, simply because I absolutely know I'm not scum. In fact, if you want me to role claim to prove that Del is wrong about me, I will do that! Besides, the day is almost over, and someone may regret calling me scum.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Del, I personally believe you are either a paranoid cop, or scum. So far, my vote is on no one, since both options seem to be pretty open right now. I'm still leaning toward scum, however.
    I'm not positive if lom is scum, but it seems illogical that he would argue about evidence and accusations if you were both scum. I'm pretty positive one of you is scum, and the other is not, but I don't think the town can afford to lose another Townie if we really do have a two-Mafia member game, as was earlier predicted. I'll wait for further evidence, but so far, I can't predict which one of you it is.
    And if you're both scum, and staging an argument over the evidence, I must applaud you for the handiwork, gentlemen.

EDIT @ Blues: I thought the day was over at 2:00 tomorrow afternoon.

EDIT 2: I agree, Del, leaving him alive would be a pretty good idea if he's telling the truth. Overall, I think no lynch today would be a better idea.
    (Sorry, didn't read the Survivor post before posting this)
    Last edited by TheGlassesGirl; 09-06-2010 at 07:00 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Agent View Post
    Besides, the day is almost over, and someone may regret calling me scum.
    We have 12 hours left still.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Haha, oops. Looks like I'm 12 hours ahead of my time!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi The Insane View Post
    EDIT 2: I agree, Del, leaving him alive would be a pretty good idea if he's telling the truth. Overall, I think no lynch today would be a better idea.
    This is a tough call. If he really is a survivor then I agree to leave him alone and let the mafia kill him, since they can't win the game either if he is alive. But let's not rule out the possibility that he is a lying mafia wanting us to do just this (and honestly, if that's true, great play man). If we don't lynch him and don't find his 'partner' then they can kill any one of us and we're boned.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

My vote stays on lom for now. He could be lying. Either way he's not with the town so he needs to die. Maybe we should let him be and try to find an actual mafia. Proto says my guilty result on him cannot be true if I am a real cop. What do you say to that, Naomi (and Proto too, perhaps you could elaborate)?

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    This is a tough call. If he really is a survivor then I agree to leave him alone and let the mafia kill him, since they can't win the game either if he is alive. But let's not rule out the possibility that he is a lying mafia wanting us to do just this (and honestly, if that's true, great play man). If we don't lynch him and don't find his 'partner' then they can kill any one of us and we're boned.
    I'm still leaning toward scum with him, however. The survivor role's a good idea, so no lynch would probably be the best idea. I'm theorizing if he's not dead tomorrow because the Mafia killed him, he really is scum.
    Don't hate me on Tuesday for thinking you're scum, lom!

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    My vote stays on lom for now. He could be lying. Either way he's not with the town so he needs to die. Maybe we should let him be and try to find an actual mafia. Proto says my guilty result on him cannot be true if I am a real cop. What do you say to that, Naomi (and Proto too, perhaps you could elaborate)?
    I still believe you are a paranoid cop, Del. Frankly, if you really are a cop, I think you should be a little worried about that. The fact that you aren't still makes me a little suspicious about you.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The survivor role's a good idea, so no lynch would probably be the best idea. I'm theorizing if he's not dead tomorrow because the Mafia killed him, he really is scum.
    Don't hate me on Tuesday for thinking you're scum, lom!
    Oh, sucks to be lom. One way or another, he's gonna kick the bucket. Either by getting lynched or being night-killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    (and Proto too, perhaps you could elaborate)?
    Are you asking me to share my role?

Blog Entries

Go for it

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Don't share your role unless you think it is beneficial for the town. I mostly wanted to know what you meant by 'someone may regret calling me scum'. If you have to roleclaim to explain that, well, that's up to you.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I still believe you are a paranoid cop, Del. Frankly, if you really are a cop, I think you should be a little worried about that. The fact that you aren't still makes me a little suspicious about you.
    Worried about what? Dying? If I get lynched, mafia kills lom, and then game over. If didn't claim and we lynch another town today, then mafia kills another one of us, and then game over.

Really this game isn't meant to be very long with only 8 players. Since we lost two town already, I decided it be best I come forward with my results now. There's no reason to hide anymore.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think everyone is partnered up. I think you're all involved in orgies. Ya nasty.

EDIT: Hold on, I missed a lot lemme go back and read. :shiny: