Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Again - GAME OVER - Lovers Prevail... and Del, Too

I'll probably vote for f f freak again. I got my own reason, but I'll keep it to myself for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi The Insane View Post
    I'll probably vote for f f freak again. I got my own reason, but I'll keep it to myself for now.
    Is that reason because you're a Mafia scum, who plans to reveal it at the end of the game? Seriously, you're doing exactly what I said wasn't helpful to the town.

Quote Originally Posted by f f freak View Post
    Is that reason because you're a Mafia scum, who plans to reveal it at the end of the game? Seriously, you're doing exactly what I said wasn't helpful to the town.
    If you really wanna know, it's because it seems like you're nervous that people aren't revealing evidence that they claim to have.

Blog Entries

Any reasons that you might have to lynch someone or watch someone should be said so that people can give their opinion on it. Del, this is also being said to you.

Blog Entries

If you really wanna know, it's because it seems like you're nervous that people aren't revealing evidence that they claim to have.
    I'm with f f freak here. If you have evidence on someone, then you should say what the evidence is. It is foolish to say "He's mafia because I said so and I have seen many mafia in my day hurr durr"

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    I'm with f f freak here. If you have evidence on someone, then you should say what the evidence is. It is foolish to say "He's mafia because I said so and I have seen many mafia in my day hurr durr"
    I gave my evidence, didn't I?

People? I count Del. That's 1 and his evidence isn't even about me. It's about lom. I care about that, because if he has concrete proof of lom being a mafia, that helps me place my vote.

Also you, but you never said anything about having evidence.

People? I count Del. That's 1 and his evidence isn't even about me. It's about lom. I care about that, because if he has concrete proof of lom being a mafia, that helps me place my vote.

Also you, but you never said anything about having evidence.
    That WAS my evidence.

Okay, it's not really evidence, it's just reasoning.

Blog Entries

I don't think either of us are talking about how you have no evidence, but instead we are refuting your evidence. Someone should be worried if someone says they have evidence but won't show it, because maybe they are just saying that to stay alive, because people want to hear the evidence, or maybe they want to lynch someone without being committed to them. Either way, it is quite scummy.

If Del truly has evidence, he needs to post it. After losing two townies last night, we need to kill a Mafia today. He even said that himself.

Del's not even online ATM. xD

...Man, I am sucking for my first time at Mafia.

Del's not even online ATM. xD
    But he was. He keeps coming on, making short, mostly useless posts alluding to evidence, which I don't even think he has, and then disappearing. Seems very scummy.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You know, I have other things to do on this forum than play mafia.

Ok I'll just come out with it. I'm a Day Cop. Each day I can investigate someone. That's why I had to wait until oddler came back online, so I can get my result on lom. He was scum. Today I am going to investigate Blues Agent and I'll let you know what I get.

I was originally suspect of lom based on his first few posts. He was playing very coy, making obvious comments about the rules of this particular game. That's such a textbook mafia tactic on how to try and look like a townie. So I investigated him and wanted to wait for the result. I got it but the day ended before I could say anything.

BAM

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I hope your results for me turns out positive, Del.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.