Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1115161718192021

Thread: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy (PSP) announced

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoallergenic Cactuar View Post
    If I have to ay for it, I will kill SE
    You will have to pay for it. It is a paid demo. Part of why they gave Aeris unique combat mechanics was to encourage people to pay for the Prologus demo. It isn't going to be free.

I just wish we would get it. Japan got theirs, what, 3 months before the game release? Here we are, 12 days away, still nothing.

Oh, and pay attention to your preorder bonuses! Preorder from Gamestop to get Cloud's KH outfit. Or preorder from Amazon to get Tifa's Amano artwork costume.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I'm wondering if you can just hack these alternate costumes in. I mean, if you're playing against a buddy and they're using an alt (KH Cloud, for argument's sake), I'm assuming you can see that they're using an alternate costume. So if the models are already in the game, I can see people releasing unofficial patches that have all of the costumes available.

But I have absolutely no idea how that works so I'm probably way off!

"It is a well-known fact that all heroes in all tales disliked vegetables as children.
    Their legend begins with their overcoming of this weakness, and then continues with a journey filled with hardships.
    That noble vegetable, the onion, lives on as a symbol of hardships overcome, and as the mark of a true hero.
    "

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Another confirmation for Prologus. Chances are you're going to have to pay for it but technically it does offer a unique story that's not in the main game and you are getting Aerith so technically it's justified cause it's less of a demo and more of a micro-game/DLC. I'm not really annoyed, I just wish it wasn't about Lightning, but getting to play Kain a few weeks early will be nice.

Except it's not a few weeks, it is going to be ten days early. And that assumes it comes out tomorrow. Which is unlikely.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

More like a week...

Prologus has been announced in the U.S. for March 15th, it will be $2.99. So we only get a week but hey, at least we got it right?

A figure clad in armor. Darkwolf090's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Acerbus Lupus (Mysidia)

I am rather happy we are getting it, me and my co-worker at GameStop were going to be rather pissed if it didnt come here, 3 bucks for Aerith and more story... sure why not Im already paying like 30 bucks so w/e
    I care not for harmony nor discord. - Golbez
    It is better to die and be remembered forever, then it is to live on and have no one know your alive. Do what you want, hold nothing back!

What time do these things usually hit the PSN download points? I mean, I know when my local GameStop opens (as well as walking and motorbike time to reach it), but digitally distributed software is always tricky, especially across the oceans.

I mean, it has been the 15th in Japan for quite a while. Greenwich time has also rolled over to the new day. The east coast will hit midnight in about forty minutes, my own time an hour after that, and the Pacific coast won't get it for another three and a half hours.

So should I expect a midnight release, and be looking at the next hour with eager anticipation? Should I expect a midnight release for the Pacific timezone to ensure that it is midnight for the entire United States? Or will it be released mid-day, and I can go take a nap and come back later?

EDIT: 2:00 AM Central time, no sign of Prologus. And that means I won't be able to buy and download it before I go to work, which, in turn, means I can't get it today. Stupid release date is a lie.
    Last edited by Skyblade; 03-15-2011 at 08:05 PM.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

prologus is out!
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Goddamnit, I miss my PSP I want this!

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The game is released today, I'm going to have to sneak into the mall where I work so I can pick it up (boss doesn't know its my Spring Break) but its finally here.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sorry to W-Post but I decided to take a break from redoing the 13th cycle and started playing with one of the more interesting features which is the quest building part. Its been pretty fun, I wish I had unlocked more stuff so I may have to edit it on later points before I really start giving it to people but this has provided a very comical and amusing way to vent some frustration about the game. I'll have to make a thread about it later. I wonder if I can store it on my PC and zip so other people can play...