• Former Site Staff

New alts.
    (SPOILER)

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Laguna's doesn't surprise me, and even Ultimecia's doesn't surprise me cause I was hopin they would do that. CoD is not a surprise since there is like only one picture of her in the concept art.

Squall wearing his Amano design is a bit surprising but looks a hell of a lot better than I thought it would. Onion Knights it a bit mystifying... It looks like it's based off the "Man with Whit hair" who acts as the hero in all the Amano artwork but I don't remember him wearing black. His outfit is usually blue with white trim.

So far, these are better alternate outfits than what has been given so far for other characters.

Hey guys, check this out:

That's right: Tifa's ultimate weapons, the Premium Heart pair of gloves, have the Kingdom Hearts logo on them!
    Is that your final answer?

Wasn't sure if this was mentioned yet but its also been confirmed that Yuna is in the game. Trailer Summary Translation - Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Message Board for PSP - GameFAQs . Heres the link to where they talk about the trailer seen at Jump Festa and Yuna has been pretty much figured out by now. Theres also the Phantom Train stage from VI that was revealed, so i guess we can expect another character from final fantasy vi (hopefully a chaos character).

Thanks Polaris for the Awesome Avy and Sig!
    Beaten FF I,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VII CC,VII DC, VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII Dissidia Currently on I&X-2

Yay, Yuna! I believe that her fighting style will combine dress-spheres, summoning, and gun-slinging...
    Is that your final answer?

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Yuna will be an interesting addition. I love Ultimecia's alternate costume. Onion Knight's alternate hair is kind of dumb.

Be interesting to see Yuna fight. She's a summoner so I wonder if we'll get to see some of the Espers/Aeons/Eidolens.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Direct feed :

Its been listed on the Square Enix store:
    ディシディア デュオデシム ファイナルファンタジー:スクウェア・エニックス e-STORE

The release date is shown for March 3, 2011. The Rating is Cero C (15+), akin to our T rating, and it goes for 6, 090 Yen (will probably retail for $39.99 here)!

Some Screens:

Soource:: http://store.jp.square-enix.com/mobi...ail/ULJM-05814

So far Laguna is my favourite newcomer. I'd say he's my new "Jecht" type character (ie: an FF character who I knew barely anything about, but quickly became a favourite based on what I learned of their origin from Dissidia). Of course, I'll still be using Jecht (even if I am only capable of doing the first stage of his combos out of luck). It's always been a tradition of mine to never ditch old mains of a game when they're still available in the sequel. In fact, I use them more often than the newcomers.

And although this isn't confirmed, I've got some somewhat bad news. According to this article, there won't be any new characters from FFI-III. Well, so much for characters like Leon and Xande.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm still holding out for Leon, I didn't feel like I and III had any more workable characters so I'm not going to be terribly surprised if no one else is elected.

Dear god, SE do the right thing. Don't put Yuna in this game and give us Auron instead. He will work so much better in terms of story and gameplay for Dissidia...

I'm expecting Gilgamesh to be revealed sometime soon but after that it's anyones guess who else may show up. I'm still expecting Colonel Mustan... I mean Cid Raines from XIII to be called upon as XIII's villain. Locke is a good guess for VI but once again I feel Celes or Leo would actually work better for story purposes. I'm also still holding out for Vivi for IX but will accept Beatrix if she is chosen instead.

Also, Nomura mentioned a while back that their would be just as many new stages to fight in as new characters. We already know that XIII last dungeon has been confirmed as well as XII's Sky Fortress Bahamut. According to a few other articles I've been reading concerning the new trailer from Jump Festa, their is a train location that pops up in some of the cutscenes. Most places I've read think it's the Phantom Train but due to lack of any more description I might make a guess that it could be Midgard instead. There are also some people saying the Prima Vista is a location as well.

I'm more curious now about other gameplay changes. How is equipment working out for this entry? Anything being modified for the sake of balance. How have the old characters been reworked, anyone nerfed (Please say yes for Cloud) anyone been beefed up (please say yes to Mateus). We saw a ton of new moves from the first major trailer, any info?

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I just want Cloud back to his old self. He was actually pretty cool in FFVII

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

We got a bit of new info about some of the extras and game related stuff for the game.

Here's a quick rundown of the new stuff revealed:
    New characters will be from the SNES era and up. *sniff* I wanted Leon...

Kefka and Shantotto have joined Firion as being some of the characters whose battle styles are being reworked for the game.

Dissidia 1's story mode is an unlockable extra and is being remade to go with Dissidia 2's map system.

The chessboard system still exists as the games "dungeons" and is apparently being reworked to make it more fun.

Laguna Lorie was originally meant to be in KH:BbS but was removed from the game and reworked for Dissidia 2 instead.

The map system was suppose to be in Dissidia 1 but was never implemented cause the idea came late in development.
    editga: Someone got a chance to play through most of the cast and wrote down some move set changes.

DISSIDIA 012 FINAL FANTASY | SQUARE ENIX

The Jump Festa Trailer is up. Had some crazy stuff going on, hope it gets translated quick. Looks like Laguna is gonna be a beast of a character can't wait!

Thanks Polaris for the Awesome Avy and Sig!
    Beaten FF I,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VII CC,VII DC, VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII Dissidia Currently on I&X-2

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I wonder what Laguna'll sound like in English. I can hear his voice perfectly when he says "WHAT-EEEEVER MAAAN" in FFVIII xD