Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy (PSP) announced

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    As long as you are not changing the fundamentals of the gameplay, there should be no trouble introducing new playable characters via DLC. They would be saved to either the PSP Go's hard drive (ha, as though anyone actually got one of those), or the SD card in your PSP. True, they may have reached the limits of what you can cram on a UMD, but they could easily fit more on an SD card.
    Yeah but it will be annoying having to lug that SD card everywhere if you want to use the extra characters. Especially since they are easier to lose than normal memory cards are. It's bad enough I have to switch between multiple cards as it is now. It works, nut its not really practical for a handheld but that is more of the PSPs personal issue than Dissidia.
    Fortunately, I still only have one now, but I will need a new one when Dissidia 012 comes out, since mine is almost totally full. I could always just search for a bigger one, though.

Hopefully the PSP2 will help to correct that issue.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Dissidia Duodecim Prologus has been confirmed for US and Europe (source)! Can't wait to try it.

A figure clad in armor. Darkwolf090's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Acerbus Lupus (Mysidia)

Ya know I was thinking that if IX does get a char it might be that female general (Her names escapes me atm) cuz as of right now IX is the only game that doesnt have a Chaos char (Im not counting XIII or XI cuz XIII is a new add to the game and XI is a MMO) So who knows they might add the new VI and IX chars as hidden chars as they did with XII and XI we will simply have to wait and see at this point but the Hidden Chars is a possibly thing.

I would like to see that General and Celes added cuz the game needs more female chars that arnt Cloud of Darkness and Ultimecia or however you spell her name I saw that cuz they are kinda the same in fact from Dissidia 1 all the females are mages kinda and now we have Tifa who isnt... we need more who are females and not mages imo
    I care not for harmony nor discord. - Golbez
    It is better to die and be remembered forever, then it is to live on and have no one know your alive. Do what you want, hold nothing back!

General Beatrix. And, yes, she would be awesome.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Do any of you know if our characters will carry over? I have soo many hours invested in Cloud and it was a b**ch getting the Omnilash Version 5 (AC version). Mabey there'll be some connectivity between titles?

Quote Originally Posted by nirojan View Post
    Do any of you know if our characters will carry over? I have soo many hours invested in Cloud and it was a b**ch getting the Omnilash Version 5 (AC version). Mabey there'll be some connectivity between titles?
    The only connectivity reported thus far is that character data will transfer over from Dissidia Duodecim Prologus (the 5 buck demo soon to be hitting PSN in US and EU) to the main game. No connection between Duodecim and the original as yet.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ooh, shinies...

I hope like heck it transfers shop and item data too, I don't want to have to unlock everything again, that grind was soooooo annoying.

You know a lot of people are just gonna download save files with every character at lvl. 100 and just transfer it. I've lost my save data so I'm just gonna start from scratch on duodecim.
    When we dance, it looks just like Fire.

When we sing, it sounds the same tone.

YouTube - Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy - Laguna's EX Burst: Desperado (English)

GREATEST. VOICE. EVAR.

While I'm speaking of the English voice cast, Vaan's voice seems to have deepened a little bit. Kind of threw me off, but I like it.

"It is a well-known fact that all heroes in all tales disliked vegetables as children.
    Their legend begins with their overcoming of this weakness, and then continues with a journey filled with hardships.
    That noble vegetable, the onion, lives on as a symbol of hardships overcome, and as the mark of a true hero.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Evastio View Post
    Prishe and Gilgamesh will be the Shantotto and Gabranth of Duodecim? I mean, neither of them showed up in the group shots of the teams in the opening CG.
    Well, when the CG was first released, there was not even a group shot. It's possible the screen widening process was cut short and skipped to the shot of Lightning's eye. Maybe...

Has it been confirmed that Jecht will be Cosmos? I can't remember if it's been mentioned already but he's one of the characters that appears on the Heroes of Light box art.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Who is that Prishe girl/boy?

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Jecht being Cosmos was confirmed ages ago actually, same with Terra being Chaos. It's Tidus and Cloud's alignment's that threw most people off. As they both appear to be Chaos side despite having no foreshadowing like Terra and Jecht did.

Prishe is an Elvaan from FFXI: Chains of Promethia. She plays a rather large role in the expansion and is a Monk/White Mage. She was also originally considered to be the main representative for XI for the first Dissidia but was passed over for Shantatto.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Oh, okay it's a girl. Thanks. It was hard for me to tell. It looked kind of feminine, but it was built like a young boy. Also thought that her/it might've been a XIV rep.

So there's absolutely no way we're getting Noctis huh? Guess it makes sense since they don't want to spoil any his moves/ aesthetics before VERSUS XIII launches. Oh well at least we get a little portrait of him to collect.

Seriously though even as an assist character with one attack (that they've already showed off in the trailers) it'd still be cool!