Thread: Versus XIII and Agito trailers leaked

Default Versus XIII and Agito trailers leaked

Leaked Versus XIII and Agito trailers from TGS

the quality isn't that good but they show game play from both games^^
    BERRY-SAN'S COMEBACK

Have they said how these fabula nova crystallis games are related in anyway? lol

I liked the deserted areas of Versus though,looks cool.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Looks like both games have blood and a world map. Agito looks like a proper Final Fantasy to me, the battles looked really intense, with big areas to run through.

Versus XIII does look interesting in action. Still, 5 years down the line and that is all we get? Disappointing. Was hoping Square was really going to blow their load at this years TGS but nope. Although I do like the air of mystery surrounding the title. Just hope Square can get it released by the end of 2011 at the latest. Any later than that and it may as well be FFXV.

Contributions
    • Contributions to EoFF Census project

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz View Post
    Versus XIII does look interesting in action. Still, 5 years down the line and that is all we get? Disappointing. Was hoping Square was really going to blow their load at this years TGS but nope.
    Seriously. I just don't get SE anymore.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

On the other hand, Fable gets a lot of crap because the developers get over excited and want to show all of their work, and then when they have to take things out somewhere down the line the fans get disappointed xD

Contributions

^ I guess, and that isn't very good either. I'm not sure why the Fable series has fans. But then again, I'm not sure why MGS has fans, either.

The thing that gets me about SE is that they come off (are) so exceedingly arrogant despite not actually putting out the goods. This 5-year cycle for all their games these days just doesn't cut it - it really is ridiculous. I've played a wealth of RPGs during SE's obscene downtimes that I've enjoyed as much or even more than some of their actual good titles from the good old days. Now here they come after another year with ten seconds of vague gameplay footage that everyone had already predicted from the 'it's like Kingdom Hearts!' news bits . I'm just floored that they can get away with this. And I haven't even gotten to the actual quality of their recent half-decade-in-development releases yet. Obviously I'm just bitter because I miss the Squaresoft who would release a seriously quality (and original) title every year (sometimes two), but SE's output these days goes so far past the concept of 'decline' that it's got to be some kind of cosmic joke that they're still rolling in money.
    Last edited by Flying Arrow; 09-19-2010 at 07:10 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I don't really have anything to say on something that was so short and of low visual quality. I'm starting to grow tired of them.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphic View Post
    Have they said how these fabula nova crystallis games are related in anyway? lol
    On the contrary, they've said that none of them are related in any way, aside of taking place "in the same universe," whatever that means.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Arrow View Post
    ^ I guess, and that isn't very good either. I'm not sure why the Fable series has fans. But then again, I'm not sure why MGS has fans, either.

The thing that gets me about SE is that they come off (are) so exceedingly arrogant despite not actually putting out the goods. This 5-year cycle for all their games these days just doesn't cut it - it really is ridiculous. I've played a wealth of RPGs during SE's obscene downtimes that I've enjoyed as much or even more than some of their actual good titles from the good old days. Now here they come after another year with ten seconds of vague gameplay footage that everyone had already predicted from the 'it's like Kingdom Hearts!' news bits . I'm just floored that they can get away with this. And I haven't even gotten to the actual quality of their recent half-decade-in-development releases yet. Obviously I'm just bitter because I miss the Squaresoft who would release a seriously quality (and original) title every year (sometimes two), but SE's output these days goes so far past the concept of 'decline' that it's got to be some kind of cosmic joke that they're still rolling in money.
    Personally, I love their output, I have finished KH BbS recently and will play Nier , Tactics Ogre once it release(Didn't play the original), The 3rd birthday looks interesting and i can't wait for Dissidia012. I think your problem is more or less related to decline of the Adventure RPG genre. Ask yourself this question, How many adventure RPGs have a similar scale to FF12 or DQ8 in HD systems ? so far none Take a look at current state of many many adventure RPGs now, series like Suikoden, Breath of fire, Wild Arms, Grandia and Shadow Hearts are pretty much dead now. Doesn't that tell you something much bigger ?

Contributions

^ No, it doesn't tell me anything big or small. I have no idea what your point is, or why you assume I have some secret baggage about decade-old games because I think SE's massive development times are ludicrous. I meant what I said.
    Last edited by Flying Arrow; 09-20-2010 at 04:01 AM.