Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Morning After

Chocobo The Morning After

What are some of your best/worst stories about the walk of shame??

I just walked 3 miles through the ghettoest ghettoburg that rural Ohio can offer, trying to remember where I parked my car so I could drive to my house 40 minutes away.

Blog Entries

If you get assaulted, you assault back.

Also, I try to avoid certain streets here. Unless you have a suicidal death wish, you take an alternate route.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Does it count as a walk of shame when you walk out of their house and into your car?

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

What are you talking about ?

Anyway one time after a 3 week stint at a pharmacy (they were renovating) we had a celebratory party at the bar. I drank so much I had to throw up. 3 times.

One at the bar
    One walking home after the bus (does this count)
    and one at home

My last walk of shame involved me going to get some ice cream after consuming an unholy amount of chicken and shrimp alfredo.

Does that count? I don't think this counts.

My best walk of shame never actually happened. In a "walk" sense. I decided instead of walking all the way down the hallway and three flights of stairs, I'd just jump out the window into a bunch of bushes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    My best walk of shame never actually happened. In a "walk" sense. I decided instead of walking all the way down the hallway and three flights of stairs, I'd just jump out the window into a bunch of bushes.
    So how did that work out for you?

Well, I didn't break anything that wasn't already in need of serious repair.

Quote Originally Posted by NCG
    Does it count as a walk of shame when you walk out of their house and into your car?
    Yes bitch.

You have to get home somehow.

It's just that your story would be lame. Keep it out of my thread.
    Last edited by Yar; 09-23-2010 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Eff these new boards

Blog Entries

My walks are victorious.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had a great walk of shame recently, we went clubbing and after smacking a couple of regulars on the pool table and a couple of my mates, I played one of them who promptly delivered a crushing defeat straight off the break. Yeah he flushed me out sank all 7 and the black whilst I never sank any. He then demanded as was his right that I drop pants and circle the table 2 times as is tradition, thankfully my jeans were done up tightly and my sanity was intact enough to refuse to actually do a walk of shame!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Worst walk of shame: running to your car from your one night stand's apartment the next morning hoping that nobody sees you because between an absurdly large party, ungodly amounts of jungle juice and a hot tub at 3am, you have lost your pants. And they are never to be seen again.

My walk of shame was having a quick shag with my professor in one of the architecture studios..I walked out just as a fellow bachmate wanted to walk in....Of course she saw the prof try to discretely walk out as if nothing ever happened...I tried the same but my friend knew otherwise....Her eyes followed me as I walked off with a sheepish smile....

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Rodarian View Post
    My walk of shame was having a quick shag with my professor in one of the architecture studios..I walked out just as a fellow bachmate wanted to walk in....Of course she saw the prof try to discretely walk out as if nothing ever happened...I tried the same but my friend knew otherwise....Her eyes followed me as I walked off with a sheepish smile....
    Wait..how is that shameful

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Well, I didn't break anything that wasn't already in need of serious repair.
    Your head?

Quote Originally Posted by Yar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NCG
    Yes bitch.

You have to get home somehow.

It's just that your story would be lame. Keep it out of my thread.
    I'm sorry I get laid and don't feel awkward about it afterward. You should try it sometime.

wait...Its not.....

I suppose this walk of shame would be when u tell a girl that you like her and all she says is....".......ok......."

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"