Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live Shows

Tenacious D, deadmau5, MF DOOM (though I hear he is pretty e live, just to be in the same room with him would give my life some sort of validation)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eternal essence View Post
    The only other band I really want to see is Rush, sadly I'm going to have to travel overseas if I ever want to do that
    Rush were amazing live! I was lucky enough that they toured in England and got to see them. I've been to a few gigs. Favourites include Rammstein, Manic Street Preachers, Muse....going to see Linkin Park and the Manics (yet again) soon
    If I turn my back I'm defenceless, and to go blindly seems senseless.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

A7X. Won't be the same without Jimmy but...I want to see them so bad.

Myself I was lucky enough to win tickets to the whole of this years iTunes Festival, so I have managed to see a few band I have always wanted to see such as Underworld, Kele, Ozzy Osborne and The Scissor Sisters.

Though I still have a couple I really want to see such as Radiohead, HIM & Klaxons.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Celes~*~ View Post
    A7X. Won't be the same without Jimmy but...I want to see them so bad.
    I was lucky enough to see them about 5/6 years ago. They were pretty good. Not my favourite band though really.
    If I turn my back I'm defenceless, and to go blindly seems senseless.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've done so many gigs it becomes hard to list them all. Seriously though some of the highlights include: Disturbed, Lost Prophets, Linkin Park, Metallica, Trapt, Taking Back Sunday, Nickelback, Bon Jovi, 3 Doors Down, Feeder, Automatic, Reel Big Fish and many many more.

I'm going to see 30 Seconds To Mars on November 16th sooo looking forwards to that

Must see artists for me include: Blink 182, Offspring, Train, Goo Goo Dolls, Journey, Paramore, Foo Fighters, Muse.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I want to see Beyonce live. I always miss her tours. ;__; I wanna see the uh oh's up close and personal. Technically I did see her live, but that was back in the day when she was still in Destiny's Child. I also got to meet her backstage, though technically not backstage because it was in a tent next to the stage, but whatever. It's not the same.

I got see Chuck Berry live though and that alone is enough to make me not need to go see anything else for a while.