Thread: THE KNOCK OUT OUTFIT

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    People compliment my purses more than my clothes. I always have different purses. I'm sort of addicted.
    This, definitely! I have a weird collection of very eclectic handbags that I've collected from all the different places I've traveled in the world.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    People compliment my purses more than my clothes. I always have different purses. I'm sort of addicted.
    This, definitely! I have a weird collection of very eclectic handbags that I've collected from all the different places I've traveled in the world.
    I would admit how many purses I own, but the boys might throw rocks at me. I have bags of every shape and color.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would admit how many purses I own, but the boys might throw rocks at me. I have bags of every shape and color.
    Only because I still have the mentality of a five-year-old.

I get compliments on my wardrobe a lot. This surprises the hell out of me, but apparently I have excellent taste.

If ppl compliment your purses more than your clothes...i'd buy more expensive clothes....or cheaper purses

During my post uni party I was awarded as being the walking, talking fashion icon!!

beat that!

Oh i use have obsession with jackets...I have twelve of them at one point...

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

A chloroform drenched shirt usually the trick.

Smile and Be happy :love: louby_4eva's Avatar

I have a pair of denim shorts that seem to provoke on 'ooh' reaction. I don't wear them very often because they're really short, but they make my legs look pretty good

Smile and Be happy

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I have no idea. I know I get compliments when I wear a suit, and Danielle likes it when I wear a close-fitting (but not tight) black t-shirt with jeans, I guess. I'm really not the kind of guy to care much about fashion and I certainly don't feel that I have any "outfits".
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I tend to simply scrub up well but theres a couple of outfits I can rely on to look "wow" in.

1st I can wear a black shirt with a black v-neck fine knit jumper over with blue jeans, looks good either with converse or with my suit shoes great for clubs since it's layers and thin I can always lose the jumper and put it in the bag for the cloakroom or not get too hot when dancing even with wearing it. Women love this look on me it's a proven fact last time I wore such an outfit I had 4 different girls chasing me.

2nd outfit I can choose to wear and this one has led to some great jokes too especially on my part because I need facial hair if I'm clean shaven it'll make me look like an extra from a jonas brothers music video. I have a blue checked shirt what I wear over a dark grey grand-daddy style t-shirt I've physically seen women look, check me out, meet my eyes smile hugely and then look away biting their lips it made me feel sexy, sexy as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    I'm really not the kind of guy to care much about fashion and I certainly don't feel that I have any "outfits".
    LOL well if I didn't mention before, its basically any piece of clothing that makes you look good..It don't matter whether you've fashion savvy or not..Just the choice you made on that apparel item that actually has worked to your favor....

And BoB...

I'd think you look just as good in Chocobo feathers as to a black shirt....Plus when you have smittens by your side...You don't need to make any more effort!!

HOTROD

Articles
    Blog Entries

Every guy should own a suit that makes them look their best, otherwise you fail as a man. Aside from that I tend to dress for comfort more than style, although I usually wear unbuttoned shirts over other shirts, which I think looks pretty sweet. Also, because all my clothes are either white, grey or black, they all match really well, so that's a plus.

Blog Entries

I don't have a suit, but I have a nice olive greenish dress shirt that I get a few compliments on. I wore it for nerd day to school on tuesday and everyone said I looked really good if it werent for my socks and sandals and shirt tucked into my underwear.

This one time had the audacity to wear an orange t shirt with an dark olive green dress pants during my sophomore year of highschool... The shame!

HOTROD

Every guy should own a suit that makes them look their best, otherwise you fail as a man.
    Why?

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I would advise men to own at least one suit, because it is difficult to get by in life without being in at least some situations where a suit is recommended, even required. If not, though, I wouldn't bother. I don't give a crap about owning a suit just for the sake of owning suits -- I have mine because I need them.