Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Let's do it forever

Blog Entries

I have nothing to do all day so I come here

Ahhhhh... the turn of the Millenium, when the popular vote was discarded in presidential elections, I couldn't legally drink, and the golden age of EoFF. But seriously, that was the last time that I was pretty active on these forums. I remember some pretty good chats in the chat room. I feel like that was also the golden age of the Final Fantasy series (or Silver Age maybe?), and that would explain things. But I come visit every couple of years, and this place just feels like an old sweater. The fact that some of you (Kawaii) are still here gives me a happy feeling inside. I don't even care if no one remembers me. lol. I guess my 10 year is coming up, but I don't count it because I hadn't been here in five years.

EOFF 4 LIFE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    I don't know what it was like before 2005, but I am so glad that it's not the same as it was then. I made this thread once about how nifty turbo controllers were in the FFVIII forum, because Irvine's Shot becomes like eight thousand times more powerful with a turbo controller (I mean I killed pretty much anything ever by Fast Shot + TURBOOO) and when you have to push that missile in place during Selphie's mission you don't need to cramp up your thumb. Also Boost! But I did not get the fun replies I was expecting. Everyone replied with things like YOU DIRTY ROTTEN CHEATER HAVE YOU NO PRIDE YOU ARE THE WORST SCUM EVER and it made me sad
    I've never made a big habit out of making topics, but I still seem to pick topics to make threads out of that rarely garner "the fun replies". Phooey lol I've learned not to be self-conscious about it though