View Poll Results: Which method do you use to urinate?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Correct Method (see post for explanation)

23 67.65%
  • NCG's Method (see post for explanation)

3 8.82%
  • I am a woman and will not participate.

2 5.88%
  • I am a woman: sandwiches for all!

6 17.65%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: In which we discuss urination

Default In which we discuss urination

There seems to be some division among the betters of this forum, so this thread shall host a discussion of the best methods in which to urinate. For clarification:

Men: This thread shall be used to discuss the positives and negatives, as well as the general neutrality, of your preferred method of dispense with your urine. There are, as far as I am concerned, two methods in which to do so: the correct method (which involves unbuttoning, unzipping, and pulling down the front of your pants ever-so-slightly in order to give proper access and arc to your equipment) and the incorrect way, henceforth known as NCG's Sucky Idea (which involves using the otherwise useless slit found in the front of men's boxers to. It should be noted that this method also involves unzipping your pants, possibly unbutton them in the process, to gain access to aforementioned gap).

Women: Go away and/or make me a sandwich.

Commence.

For argument: http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-c...kuma-time.html

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I typically use the 'correct' method, though do on occasion use the 'NCG' method. But the correct is used the most, so that is what I voted.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Articles
    Blog Entries

When I was about 11 I got my first pair of briefs that had a slit on them for apparent 'easy pee access', after realising that coercing my penis through said slip was like trying to get it through a labyrinth, and that it was a complete waste of time in doing so, I stopped using that method.

I would also like to state that the NCG method seems like it would better lend itself to men of the...smaller variety. /smug

I pointed out in the other thread that that method was only convenient for boxers. The "slit" in briefs is ridiculous. And I recall a briefs commercial talking of it like it was a pocket rather than an escape route for a penis. And indeed it does seem like it would function much better as a pocket. Though the slit in boxers is very accessible

It still seems ridiculous that people would rather undo everything fastening their pants, and have to then hold their pants up themselves, while they hold their underwear down just to take a piss. If you're wearing briefs that's probably the only options. But for boxers, you just unzip and pull through. Don't have to worry about the belt, or the top button of your pants

Blog Entries

The slit is to account for expansion, not to be used as a passage.

I don't know where this idea of "holding up your pants" came from. You aren't pulling your pants down to your upper thighs or anything of the sort. You merely pull the very front of your pants down, however far you need to get your junk out and about, and let it rip. I have never, not once, in my 21-odd years of peeing for myself, had an issue with my pants falling down or losing control of anything.

Because the first explanation I got involved undoing a belt as well. Presuming the belt was holding up the pants, something else would then need to hold them up once the belt is undone

It comes to mind that I would probably use your method more frequently if I were in the habit of wearing sweatpants or something more frequently. It seems a needless hassle to undo my pants in any fashion

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

The correct way of course.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Only very large pants would drop down without a belt, it's never been a problem for me anyway.

I only use the slit when I'm in a suit and don't want to untuck and re-tuck my shirt. Many of my boxers don't even have a slit.

Blog Entries

*brings tuna sandwiches for all* ?
    If I turn my back I'm defenceless, and to go blindly seems senseless.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    I only use the slit when I'm in a suit and don't want to untuck and re-tuck my shirt.
    Yes. Otherwise I use the correct method.

Blog Entries

You guys are smurfing weird as all .

I pee sitting down like a chick, because I am a chick. No problems. Just sitting.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

How many girls can squat pee?!

Signature by rubah. I think.

Where's Rubah with that thingy she found a few years back that lets chicks pee standing up

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

A'yo, correct method. But, I used the dynamic method when I feel like having fun while pissing. To describe, you get in position just like the correct method, but then you stand back and point your equipment slightly upperward. When you piss, it will make and arc into the toilet. When you feel your running out of piss, walk closer to the toilet and finish up.

Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    You guys are smurfing weird as all .

I pee sitting down like a chick, because I am a chick. No problems. Just sitting.
    Wash your hands and make me a sandwich...
    A'yo son, TTR WAS HERE!!!
    (SPOILER)BITCHES