Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How does that foot taste?

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default How does that foot taste?

I have a problem with saying that gets me into trouble quite anbit. Real life, here, anywhere inbetween. I put my foot in my mouth and scramble to ficx it and I make it worse.

Like juast a minute ago I was playing halo with a ton of chritsinas and I cursed. How the balls do you explain that away?

Do you guys have that porblem? How often do you put your foot in your mouth?

p.s. if you can't tell by the typos I missed I'm qite intoxicated. Do not misundertsand though, this is not a drunk therad. I'm just a simple drink man making a thread with a serious topic of dicsussion.

Blog Entries

After a few issues with my general relationships with people I have to think about everything I say before I say it. Which kinda sucks because is that really what I want to say.

Your main problem is that you're playing halo! Poor thing
    If I turn my back I'm defenceless, and to go blindly seems senseless.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Sometimes I just do witout thiniking. Like this cursin junk. I literally wasn't planning on calling the telecision a bitch ass twat face, it just popped out.

But for real. Sometimes I find myself saying domething that seems normal to me but the people I'm around are all way more conserved than I am so it's like "OMG what the effs wrong with you" and I'm like "Screw you guys thats funny"

And my dear miss Badge, I know for a fact you are a fellow acchievementist. Halo is the lifeblood of all xboxers.

Blog Entries

Sometimes after saying something really profound I say something really stupid to balance it out
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Eric, I can't believe you for making this thread. Jesus, man. Uncool >:@

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

D:

Blog Entries

Eric, this is the story of my life. 1, being drunk, but this is not relevant... 2, saying inappropriate things. I can never shut my mouth. And swearing is a problem too. I guess I find it okay to call my friends pussy little twat-faces in high heels when they're complaining needlessly, but I guess some of my acquaintances don't appreciate this.

Eric, let's have an inappropriate party together and say buttloads of inappropriate things.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I'm pretty good about censoring myself I think. Now anyways. I'm not sure on how I am when intoxicated though.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    Eric, this is the story of my life. 1, being drunk, but this is not relevant... 2, saying inappropriate things. I can never shut my mouth. And swearing is a problem too. I guess I find it okay to call my friends pussy little twat-faces in high heels when they're complaining needlessly, but I guess some of my acquaintances don't appreciate this.

Eric, let's have an inappropriate party together and say buttloads of inappropriate things.
    That could quite possibly be the best idea anyone has ever had ever.

Also, we both seem to enjoy the word twat while intoxicated. COMPUTER SCREEN FIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I'm pretty good about censoring myself I think. Now anyways. I'm not sure on how I am when intoxicated though.
    You should join mine and Clo's party and then we'll see.

I never put my foot in my mouth because I have a condition where I do not really care what other people think about me.

Like juast a minute ago I was playing halo with a ton of chritsinas and I cursed. How the balls do you explain that away?
    "Stop being a smurfing pussy and grow a pair, honky."

Then headshot them or whatever you do on Halo.

Also is that supposed to be Christians or Christina?

Articles
    Blog Entries

When around sensitive pussies (who most of the time happen to be religious) I tone down my words a bit, but I still make the same point as I would without cursing.

The interwebs changes things though. Cursing and swearing at nutcases is just fun then, because you can easily ignore them when they get all butthurt and .

I don't say any bad words or swears, but sometimes I say quite mean things unintentionally like this:

Me: You two remind me of these two guys Ryan and Paul from our lounge, especially since you have the exact same names as them and you kind of look like then.
    Some Other Guy that isn't Ryan or Paul: Yeah, but our Paul is black.
    Me: Well this Paul is kind of black. No offense.

Even though I said no offense to be nice about it, everyone started laughing about how offensive it sounded.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Clo
    2, saying inappropriate things. I can never shut my mouth.
    You say that like it's a bad thing.

I'm very introspective, so I generally think before I speak (unless I'm drunk or sufficiently irritated). That being said, gamer Christians being offended by some cursing during a multiplayer Halo game need to grow the smurf up. There are some contexts where I will watch my language (job, relatives, etc.); playing a video game with internet strangers is not one of them. You did not do anything wrong.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I never put my foot in my mouth because I have a condition where I do not really care what other people think about me.

"Stop being a smurfing pussy and grow a pair, honky."

Then headshot them or whatever you do on Halo.

Also is that supposed to be Christians or Christina?
    Christians. Dirty, filthy Christians.

I will use that line should I ever find myself in a similar situation.

Edit: They weren't online, Wes, they were in the same room. The looks on their faces was smurfing hilarious. Being faced I had no response but a sheepish "hurrhurrhurr ".

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

My foot tastes bad, if I have been walking around in shoes or socks, or on a dirty floor. However, right after a shower, it does taste just like most other parts of my body.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?